Kek has blessed us once again with another happening

Kek has blessed us once again with another happening.

This truly is the age of Kek. ITT we pay tribute to Kek and try to summon him to the physical world to wreack havoc on the normies.

PRASE KEK! THIS IS THE GREAT JUDGMENT OF KEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/18/at-least-15-people-reportedly-injured-in-axe-attack-on-train-in-germany.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh Great and Mighty Kek, deliverer of Happenings and Thine Who Reveals Kebab. Bless thine board with more screencaps of butthurt liberals for it makes this Burger even more happy.

Ask and ye shall receive

Thank you kek

Nobody died so it was not a happening.

>tfw gun control actually works

Cringe threads are for Sup Forums.

Oh look here's Ahmed to say its not bad.

Ignoring France last week eh Ahmed? This sandnigger was just an idiot.

Destroy the world, praise kek!

let those repeating digits be my offering to lord kek

What was the happening today?

Trump died in a car accident.

Kek will blesseth me with dubs, and Gary Johnson will be president.

You degenerate scum are the reason Sup Forums is hated as a cesspool of hate and prejudice

Blessed be thy repeating digits.

Blessed be thy happenings.

Praise Kek and his many miracles!

No donald will.

20 people dead in germany, axe attack by Muslim

but we could do a better job with axe control.

Or muzzies control.

Fuck off "german".

You might think Merkel is your friend now, but wait till she's locking you up without due process because you're a man.
The SJW globalist fucks might be letting you in and pretending to be your friend now, but it's only because minorities are useful to them.
When your use is gone, they're gonna fuck you.

Kek will attest.

We ll bring havoc to all the retards that think they control us with your retarded shit. Your think danks and all the smug morons will have a lot to think about. Too bad we dont respect you, because you are a bunch of eunuchs. And little by little we get a little closers, closer by the day. And things become a little bit more real each day. All the different pieces moving towards a certain direction. A little bit more of the direction you dont want it to go. You brought in the little boys and the little retarded girls.

I thought it was injured not dead?

kek oh blessed frog of destruction i thank you for the happenings you have brought and for the ones you are to bring

Kek is satan

Be careful Sup Forums

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/18/at-least-15-people-reportedly-injured-in-axe-attack-on-train-in-germany.html

>tfw currently binge watching GoT

No, this place is just full of soft young westerners who rarely see blood so every single act of violence somewhere in the world has become a "happening" to them. Which takes the steam out of actual happenings.

>00:00:00

well they are fucking dead to me.

Then why are you here, fucknut? Go back to wherever you came from. Last thing this site needs is more "tolerant" assholes censoring everyone.

>mfw normies get axed

Will Jesus return to fight KEK?

When the Lord God Jesus Christ returns, he will not have to fight sin. He has already conquered it.

> Literally look at first timestamp... Then look at second timestamp

PRAISE KEK!

Social media is now exploding with buttblasted damage control, 17 year old axe swinger is kebab!

PRAISE THE MIGHTY KEK!

Because you little bitch will give the real talk will you? So let us hear it.