Where do SJWs come from?

Where do SJWs come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JkmhwYcZVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UwR2NNy2mWA
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CvYSPxvrq5s
change.org/p/principal-ann-donnelly-don-t-give-in-to-the-cry-bullies-uniform-is-uniform?recruiter=575780945&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
youtube.com/watch?v=6jamrudGfC4
jwa.org/blog/jaclyn-friedman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They come from the fact that human decency still exists in the world and not everyone is a bigot.

islam, religion of victimhood

Toronto, california and Jew York.

Privileged families typically.

They are people who have never experienced hardship of any kind in their lives.

From leftist colleges and universities pushing women's studies, african american studies etc. Very few people start out thinking the way they do but a few years of propaganda clothed as "education" will do that you.

The ass of judaism

*do that to you

A FUCKING LEAF

Internet.

Fishmouth.

Institutionalized feminism that is turning muh feels into laws

Spoiled children from overprivileged families.

Work on it leaf

Secret genetic engineering laboratories

Colleges infested by commie stay-behind operations.

i thought they were just a roomer

California and Jew York

> single moms
> poor education
> interpretting every word from a teacher's mouth as fact
> pathological empathy

If you trace it long enough: the synagogue.

oh, and also:
> never being taught to ask "why"

Mostly upper middle class women that are used to having everything handed in their life for free. They grew up in shielded households and predominantly white neighborhoods, and were never exposed to a mudslime harassing them or a nigger robbing them. Couple that with them not being very clever to begin with, their parents also being idiots, probably doing low IQ-high reward jobs like arts or management, and you've got the SJW generation.

Summoned by the jews from Saturn's Hexagon

[spoiler]do not google that[/spoiler]

white oppression being increasingly exposed and social media able to counter opinion whitecentric patriarchal norms in mainstream

Colleges. Typically kids from gated communities, but sometimes just anyone who stayed inside too much.

I had plenty of friends in highschool who were decent people, but many of them went full SJW two years into college. They basically just get infected from existing ones who they decide to become friends with.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JkmhwYcZVQ

inferior bloodlines, just let evolution do the work, their reproduction rates will be severely injured this coming generation considering they're predominantly homosexual or quadgender or whatever the fuck is the most popular category now

why shouldn't i google that

Single mother households leave fewer kids with strength and courage
The state becomes the surrogate parent

Marxist indoctrination follows
It's a cultlike-mentality

youtube.com/watch?v=UwR2NNy2mWA

>get parents money to go to college
>suddenly i better act like an intellectual idiot
college is such a scam it is brainwashing these kids and they are still kids at 20. They desperately want to prove they didnt just waste 4 years learning absolutely nothing.

Emos -> Hipsters -> SJW

the jews

>infected

No they're woke

SJW is the real redpill. Altright is just an attempt to redo an outdated prowhite status quo that's never coming back unless you can destroy the internet and global trade.

My guess is children who rejected all authority figures while growing up, and were taught their core principles by the media

Have a sister who is pretty SJW. She is a white girl who believes all the libtard memes (gay equality, islam apologist, feminism, black > white, ect.) I can without a doubt say that she rejected all forms of authority, simply because she liked to rebel. Got my dad arrested many times when he tried to correct her retard behavior as a teenager. Real nasty bitch.

Well no she has come back from the ghetto, and is having Tyrone's baby (Who nigged out and is out of the picture) so now i'm a cuck to Tyrone taking care of my sister's baby.

Don't make the same mistakes. Make sure your children know how to put their kids in their place.

when the leaf is angery

America.

They come first and foremost from the immediate lack of evolutionary pressure and natural selection.

cancerous modern environment, (((media))) and social networks

behold! the true source of western societies problems!

what am i watching

5/10

Not bad

This. There's the old Charlie Daniels lyrics, "A rich man goes to college, a poor man goes to work."

These people are mostly spoiled and BORED. More than anything they're bored. People who work for a living and struggle don't become SJW's.

im not being funny but it is the jews

SJWs, feminists, and liberals are people with low self-esteem.

>The Evolutionary Dominance of Ethnocentric Cooperation
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

A graphical representation of a simulation with the goal to predict which strategy would enable a society to prosper and survive in the long run. Unsurprisingly, Ethnocentrism ("""Racism""") always won.

Racism is a shield and a tremendous evolutionary advantage; natural selection will perpetually always make sure of that in the end, eliminating anything else in the process (i.e. the real question is whether it is your ethnocentrism or other peoples' ethnocentrism that will survive and live on, anything else is expunged from existence).

>tl;dr

So called anti-"""Racists""", anti-"Islamophobes", "humanitarians" and other sensible souls have failed to realize the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, and so, are effectively literally promoting their own and their respective people's extinction.

The depths of hell

>taking care of my sister's baby

Wtf? Why? You're not responsible for her mistakes.

Its a popularity thing with normalfags on facebook. They are jumping on the most popular topic like flies to shit. Every time I go to facebook another one of my "friends" is bragging about how oppressed they are in a wall of poorly write text.

broken households

A good uncle cares for their niece/nephew regardless of parents stupid mistakes

privileged families where they have lived sheltered their entire lives

She's staying in our house now because she's too inept to have her own place. Retard got pregnant when she was living in someone else's basement in the Baltimore ghetto. Now she's coming into my parents house and forcing her problems onto them. They're too old to take care of a baby, so I'm helping for them.

Sister could give a shit that she's ruining our lives. You know, SJW mentality.

Innsmouth

>Absentee parent house holds
>Participation trophy teachers telling them constantly they can be/have anything they want as a birthright
>Consumer culture

As a result they never develop any character while at the same time looking to fill the void left by parents that generally don't have time enough to give a shit about them

It manifests in multiple ways, SJW just being one of the easiest ones to get sucked into by satisfying their sense of belonging

Liberal arts studies. They find out they won't make jack shit with what they studied so they start crying "opreshuuun!!!1!!" and "gif me repratuns monz!!!11!

Just look at videogames journalists, they lack any writing skills to work somewhere else and that job has absolutely no prestige outside the industry, so they turn SJW to make a quick buck.

Thanks, "Feminism"!

HELL

It's simple user. Take years of bad social science peddled by (((marxists))) and the useful idiots that make up the student base, then take autists on the internet who spread their ideas and you got yourself this shit.

It really took off after Obama's election and Occupy Wallstreet. The reason being because there was a large student movement driven by the outright fetization of the civil rights movement.

It's more complex than that. IA goes over their activities in Occupy Walstreet here

youtube.com/watch?v=CvYSPxvrq5s

Good god she's hideous

SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE, FUCKFACE!
Decency indeed.

Well Juan, when a genderfluid princesskin finds a suitable copluation partner in a samesex loving 2 spirit person. They learn each others preferred pronouns and fall in non-heterosexual love. Then the Xir will ask Xhe if Xhe is willing to adopt a child to brainwash. Then one thing leads to another and then there's an SJW. Isn't nature magical?

>She's staying in our house now because she's too inept to have her own place
God, kick her out you spineless piece of shit. She burned the coal, so she has to pay the toll.

american colleges

they teach KOOL AID

seriously, people go over there to study and come back as a SJW zombie offended at everything

>they teach KOOL AID
The purple kind

In your mom's pussy.

here you go, friend

factory of indoctrination ie university

It's because being a victim is a status symbol because of leftists, and it's just part of puberty. Some people never grow out of it though.

Mostly middle class white females who attend professor goldsteins lectures at college and have next to zero real world experience.

Colleges where they get indoctrinated by Marxist professors

Damn son

It's also important to note the image's illustration (a white woman with a white child) is a tremendous red herring as to the true cause of the nefarious consequences of single parenthood.

They're currently invading my school, I've made a petition to try and stop the flow of bullshit, I'd appreciate you giving it a look. Thanks: change.org/p/principal-ann-donnelly-don-t-give-in-to-the-cry-bullies-uniform-is-uniform?recruiter=575780945&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

honor kill her

Why do you think a Jew communist mass genocider (Trotsky) invented the word "Racism" in the first place?

The reason why the pejorative "racist" is so overwhelmingly utilized to attack white interests is because the term itself was invented from the get-go to ridiculize whites why tried to protect their nation's best interests, consequently standing in the way of the Jewish Marxist criminals that proceeded to take over numerous European nations for their own (not the Europeans') interests, annihilating countless millions of European lives in the process.

Today, history repeats itself.

>It's also important to note the image's illustration (a white woman with a white child) is a tremendous red herring

No, it's not. white single moms have a worse influence on white kids than black single moms on black kids.

red herring
>red hair

was...was that a pun

youtube.com/watch?v=6jamrudGfC4

From Canada, like everything else the country has been culturally exporting.

chronic lack of dick

Bullshit.

>human decency
You mean white decency bred in comfy white suburban neighbourhoods.

Underrated post

>Jews dindu nuffin dei gud bois rememba da whitey whores are the culprits behind everything bad in Western society

JIDF's already in the house, huh? That was very fast.

Cherry picking a couple of examples to attack a series of straw men does not demonstrate the correlation wrong; and this is not even adjusting for the Jews' minimal global population (i.e. the Jewish overrepresentation in promoting and pushing Feminism is absolutely ludicrous).

The reason why Jews push for Feminism was no coincidence, of course: it is a way for Jews to push their own ethnoreligious interests at the expense of the host nations, not necessarily because Jews believe or agree with that bullshit.

>No, it's not. white single moms have a worse influence on white kids

This is a straw man, as my argument wasn't advancing that single parenthood is in any way beneficial.

>than black single moms on black kids.

Sociologist's fallacy; the tendency to interpret a correlation between a social variable and a phenotype as causal, without considering that genetics could mediate the relationship.

That feminist also just so happens to coincidentally be a Jew:
jwa.org/blog/jaclyn-friedman

to a woman being a pencilneck beta is just as unattractive as being a hamplanet

>80s yuppies put their kids in day care
>kids have to cry to get attention
>they go to nice schools where they are indoctrinated by marxist nonsense
>this fuels daddy issues and unexplored feelings of inferiority

>That feminist also just so happens to coincidentally be a Jew:

That feminist happens to be a woman.

>This is a straw man, as my argument wasn't advancing that single parenthood is in any way beneficial.

Nobody claimed that. But you complained about the pictured cunt being a white cunt, so I pointed out that single moms are especially cancerous when they are white.

Guys! lets not get distracted, we're on this board looking for Sasquatch!

MKUltra Human-fish crossbreed. Mouth gives away.

>you will never contract load after load of semen inside Emilia Clarke while she is kegeling the base of your cock never breaking eye contact

Why even live?

>That feminist happens to be a woman.

That feminist also happens to be a woman that is not located in Israel and is instead culturally enriching a gentile nation.

>But you complained about the pictured cunt being a white cunt

I explained that, particularly given the explosive allegations in (), that "single parenthood" is not the only variable at work here, or even the most important variable; indeed, race is the most important variable that will most accurately predict the rate of crime (especially violent crime) in any given population.

So yes, using a white woman because blacks cause a tremendous amount of violent crime (homicide, rape, etc.) is a complete fallacy; even worse: it is a deliberate misrepresentation that seeks to keep extremely important information out of sight, while pushing other, more "Politically Correct" erroneous information instead.

>so I pointed out that single moms are especially cancerous when they are white.

You haven't also explained your reasoning.

original?

I didn't have to look at the flag to know it was a fucking leaf.

>that "single parenthood" is not the only variable at work here

It pretty much is. Cunts are the problem. Like nearly always.

Women's rights need to be abolished.

>It pretty much is.

As I have explained before: that is false; the sociologist's fallacy is the tendency to interpret a correlation between a social variable and a phenotype as causal, WITHOUT CONSIDERING (or wanting to consider) THAT GENETICS COULD (and indeed do) mediate the relationship.

What this effectively means is that blacks are genetically much more predisposed to violent behaviour than, say, an European or an East Asian individual; this has nothing to do with recent social constructs such as Feminism (although Feminism is certainly not helping in this department, such as, for example, artificially promoting the lowering of national replacement levels in high IQ societies).

>that face
>literally boner cyanide

Single Mothers.

The Jews have got that department covered at least in Europe by recruiting Eastern European whores to use as biological weapons against the West.