This is kino

This is kino.

Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TNvnKeFJY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never watched Samurai Jack. What am I missing?

Its really good imo but you need to see the original to appreciate it

It's pretty terrible. Even Sup Forums is underwhelmed by it.

For like 2 episodes

Why can he talk to animals?

Its pretty good

>watching cartoons

teenagers browse Sup Forums, what a surprise

>being not a teenager and browsing Sup Forums

bro im 19 and i already feel like shit from browsing this site 6+ years

How many episodes are out?

Why can't we? Our ancestors have been doing it for ages, my great grandmother had a bunch of hedgehogs under her command.

4 right now, 5 comes out tomorrow

It was kino for the first 2 episodes and half of episode 3. Then all the jobbers of Aku died anticlimactically and the show is becoming waifu/daughterfu bait shit. The only way to remedy this is if Ashi turns out to be an illusion and Jack is literally hauling and talking to her dead body, if the daughter of Aku were his biological daughters, or if Ashi betrays him and he kills her in a cool fight. Otherwise, it's just a cliche mediocre ending to the series. going by the promo pics, it looks like Ashi will become Samurai Jane and might be the one that kills Aku.

>waifu/daughterfu bait shit
Anything I don't like is bait.

No, you idiot: this is kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TNvnKeFJY8

It's clearly going to be bait for all the muh daughter/waifu fags to start sperging out. Just look at Sup Forums. They went from talking about ways the series could end, the state of Jack's mental state, fight choreography, the music, the animation, and small details about the show to
>Ashi is cute CUTE
>I wonder what Ashi smells like haha
>>tfw no Ashi gf *insert crying wojack here*
and shit like that. Hell half of the posts are just cringe Jack x Ashi tumblr fanart they find online. Although tbqh, Sup Forums is shit anyways, so it's probably my fault for going there.

Sup Forums sperging out over something doesn't mean the producers are in on it.

Try the new mystery science theater on netflix

>WE COULD HAVE FOUND TALENTED PEOPLE BUT WE FOUND A BUNCH OF JEWS
>OLD FILMS WITH NO LICENSE SO THEY CANT SAY WE STOLE IT
>REALLY BAD, OLD JOKES THAT WE CAN PLAY, OVER AND OVER AGAIN
>THERE'S A FROG, OH WAIT HE'S A HUMAN

with all the gore trolling recently i was scared to click this webm

They released this crap without having some severely good comedians to consult. Now that I'm looking at it.

They paid extreme amounts of money for one of these fucking things to have wild animals LITERALLY EVERYWHERE.

It's like "hey let's do this the old way" when that's clearly how it shouldn't have been done. The old Jewish way of "we're funny because we say things sometimes?" No.