HERE WE ARE AND YOU THINK I AM GOING TO STOP BULLYING THE BRITISH

HERE WE ARE AND YOU THINK I AM GOING TO STOP BULLYING THE BRITISH

SO WE WON ANOTHER GOLD MEDAL. YOU THINK WE WILL STOP WINNING GOLD MEDALS. WE ARE GOING TO 12 - 0 YOUR ASS IN CURLING BRITAIN, SWEDEN STYLE

WE WON'T QUIT WINNING GOLD MEDALS, OH WHAT YOU DON'T WIN GOLD MEDALS BRITAIN LET ALONE MEDALS. YOU FIND OUT YOU AREN'T WINNING ANY MEDALS THEN WIN SOME FOR FUCK SAKE IT'S GETTING BORING THAT I AM ALWAYS WINNING AGAINST BRITAIN

YOU SEE Ă–STERSUND A CLUB THAT HAS PLAYERS FROM THE NON-PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH LEAGUE!? THESE PLAYERS WOULDN'T EVEN CONSIDERED PROFESSIONAL. DO YOU THINK THEY WILL JUST GIVE UP AND LET ARSENAL GO GENTLE ON THEIR ASS? HELL NO THEY WILL DEMOLISH ARSENAL AT EMIRATES SO HARD THAT WENGER'S ASS HURTS? YOU'RE IN THE WINTER OLYMPICS WOMEN'S BIATHOLN AND SEE THAT YOU HAVE LESS OF A CHANCE TO WIN THAN YOUR NORWEGIAN COUNTERPART? YOU GO LOSE? NO YOU GO ALL IN AND WIN AND FUCK NORWAY'S GOLD MEDAL HOPE? YOU LOST YOUR INDEPENDENCE TO DENMARK YOU ACCEPT IT LIKE A BITCH AND WAIT 400 YEARS AND START MAKING GAY MANTIFS AND TERRORISTS ATTACKS LIKE THE IRISH AND THE BASQUES? AS IF? INDEPENDENT BACK IN 100 YEARS AND FIGHT ALL OF EUROPE AND KEEP ON WINNING ALL THE TIME? WE FOUGHT THE WHOLE OF EUROPE ONCE DID WE GIVE UP? HELL NO WE FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO EXPAND OUR EMPIRE

BANTER AND MOCKING MEAN NOTHING TO US. WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP WINNING GOLD MEDALS. WE STILL BELIEVE BRITAIN WON'T BE WINNING ANY GOLD MEDALS AND WILL BE MOCKING THEM BIG TIME.

>no go zones

wtf is this autism

stop pls

OP has been shitposting aggressively since the Olympics started.

stop it

neet

Keep it up, lad

>Ă–STERSUND
>British Manager
Try again

>my age old pic

shut up and post more swedish sloots

Lel

This autistic Nord has powerful gods on his side.

The ones in Britain?

Are sweedish now the worst posters

Bullying is only legitimate if others aknowledge it. You are just being autismo

Come on Per, lets go.. Dont bother the nice man

Im so sorry everyone, hope he wasnt too much of a nuisance

>l-look at me g-guys, I'm funny l-like the portoposter

This is why I don't even try to talk shit. It's a god given talent.

>le all caps text
cringe

glass house m8

this

I wish this meme was reality, someone should take responsibility for Sweden and we refuse to do it considering our many efforts in the past. Man up and do it Funland, do it for all of us.

Don't listen to this cunt. We're usually not like this, guys. Pelle just had a bit too much Norrlands Guld and now he can't shut the fuck up. Most of us like the UK a lot. We share so many great passions together. Like getting smashed, being annoying tourists and good banter(which this is not).

Thanks based Finland
It's alright, we got a good laugh out of it

Based Sweden