/got/ general

Cunning Of The North Edition
Previous

First for Azor is a name for a dog

first for stannis

Jee-or FUCKING Mormont

second for beric

alright /got/, after much deliberation and listening to your input from a couple of threads ago I've now made the full version

thoughts? :^)

r-remember s1-3 /got/ lads? what happened to ye?

Still no fucking Beric "Lightning Lord" Dondarrion /got/ Azor Beric Thread!

Why da fuck is that?! Want a Beric Thread.

AZOR BERIC
Z
O
R

B
E
R
I
C

Lord Stoneheart when?

We got shittier, just like the show.

Pree! P-pyat Pree! P-pree, Pyat Pree!
Pree Pree Pree Pree, Pyat Pree!

its like pottery.

do piracy or marcus ever show up?

shit shows breed shit threads

literally who

Maario Naharis

Tullyfags LEAVE

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

During season 7 airing and /got/ threads, I will drink and eat a lot of Red Bulls and kapsalons.

You wake up tomorrow in Westeros a month before Jon Arryn's death. Where do you go? What do you do? Do you help one of the factions of the War of the Five Kings with your foreknowledge?

I tip ned off for aryas hand in matrimony

Lady Stoneheart when!!

Based Tullys working you into a frenzy

You have more chance of the dwarf dying this season

There are many Azor Ahai's

Azor Stannis
Azor Jaqen
Azor Beric
Azor Euron
Azor Jon
Azor Dany

But my favorites are:

Azor Jaqen
Azor Stannis
Azor Euron
Azor Beric

>small brain
Azor Jon, Azor Dany

>normal brain
Azor Jaime, Azor Stannis

>glowing brain
Azor Theon, Azor Rhaegar

>exploding brain
Azor Ramsay

>cosmic brain
Azor Darkstar

I miss him, /got/

Aaaaand Azor Jaqen?
Where can we put him in?

he's alive in the books

Glowing brain maybe

In all seriousness I believe that there is no Azor Ahai, at least no one will ever be explicitly revelaed as AA

Why did they go so far away from the books, really?

Thanks man, also dubs confirms it.

and the show

Brienne should be top

Brienne's chest was burning, and the storm was behind her eyes, blinding her. Bones ground against each other inside of her. Biter's mouth gaped open, impossibly wide. She saw his teeth, yellow and crooked, filed into points. When they closed on the soft meat of her cheek, she hardly felt it. She could feel herself spiraling down into the dark. I cannot die yet, she told herself, there is something I still need to do.
Biter's mouth tore free, full of blood and flesh. He spat, grinned, and sank his pointed teeth into her flesh again. This time he chewed and swallowed. He is eating me, she realized, but she had no strength left to fight him any longer. She felt as if she were floating above herself, watching the horror as if it were happening to some other woman, to some stupid girl who thought she was a knight. It will be finished soon, she told herself. Then it will not matter if he eats me. Biter threw back his head and opened his mouth again, howling, and stuck his tongue out at her. It was sharply pointed, dripping blood, longer than any tongue should be. Sliding from his mouth, out and out and out, red and wet and glistening, it made a hideous sight, obscene. His tongue is a foot long, Brienne thought, just before the darkness took her. Why, it looks almost like a sword.

In TWOW, what will King Stannis do with Melissandre? How will he deal with her?

because showfags care about the meme characters and plot armored marysue/stronk womyn, than they care about conflicted/grey characters.

and D&D care more about making retarded showfags happy&pay for their show, than they care about making a good story.

YOU REFUSED THE COAL

>tfw showfag but don't really like most of the meme characters

I really started watching this show a month or two ago and still didn't finish s5 so I'm fairly new to all of this.

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

I'm assuming you mean, if she burns shireen against his will?

Tough to say... I mean show Jon stole all Stannis storyline, but exiling Melisandre for burning his daughter alive doesn't sound very Stannis-y.

But would he kill her? His Red Hawk?
Maybe he does kill her but on the show they had Jon exile her because killing her would taint him somehow and the hero/meme characters can't be tainted in any way whatsoever.

Also, he might not live to learn of it

if you already don't like the meme characters in s1-4 you're gonna wish them dead in s5-6.

who are your 2-3 favorite characters, pray tell?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

because he's a retarded faggot

Ygritte or Myranda pls?

Is this that john autist faggot without a trip?

Maisie turns 20 today!

Happy birthday!

I must say, those photos give me nightmares because they are scary and disturbing as fuck!

I'm on s5 right now. Don't really have many favourite characters alive, I do enjoy segments with Stannis + Davos. I deeply dislike anything that happens with Daenerys and pretty much wanted to skip everything with her from around s3.

I guess I like Ramsay too.

What is Qyburn 's end game?
Does Qyburn has a masterplan?

Also he is /our guy/

happy birthday maisie!
now post your uncensored nudes.

>What is Qyburn 's end game?
Science.
>Does Qyburn has a masterplan?
Probably not. He just wants to find the answers to questions common men are too afraid to ask.
>Also he is /our guy/
Yes.

dornish masterplan
""
yes

Also did Qyburn in someway torture Gregor Clegane? While Gregeo was begging for mercy kill, did Qyburn laugh like a madman and torturing him even more?

*rushes past you*

Oh thank god.

*changes her mind*
*circles around and teleports behind u*

Unless he has something stored upon his sleeves. A plan something like the black death.

Also yfw Qyburn is revealed to be the final end boss.

...Fucking Waif...

I'm not Arya! I'm no one!

*doesn't believe you*

God this whole things was cringey as fuck. Also, is everyone in Braavos dead inside? Nothing phases them.

Just another day in Braavos, business as usual

They've probably seen too much shit to be bothered at this point

G-get back! I have a needle and a candle!

*dies*

What do you think would happen if I put the needle through my dick hole

But it's literally and obviously Jon. That doesn't make it good, but it's true.

Equivalent to watching the latest of GoT

Guilty pleasure t hen?

>good king marries good queen
>good king and queen fight a war against the king of pirates who has married bad queen
>good king wins but now good king and queen have to fight the evil monsters
>good king, queen and comedic relief fly dragons to kill the monsters
>family and friends are reunited in the end
Need a few more months to finish the polish

we should have got this kino over the retarded hound fight

If Ned named Robb after Robert, he probably named Jon after Jon Arryn right? Wouldn't this be seen as a huge disrespect to Jon Arryn? I mean Jon didn't even eat at the same table as his family because he was a bastard. Arryn probably never came to winterfell because he was hand so did Ned just keep it a secret and not tell him he named some whores child after him?

Blood remains...

it would be extremely painful

It was just a joke bro

You're a big Cunt

>Jon didn't even eat at the same table as his family because he was a bastard.
thats a load of shit. That only happened when the royal host arrived he was at the main table every other time
For you

Is he the Finn Wolfhard of his generation?

I don't think Jon Arryn was the type of guy to be insulted by one of his basically adopted sons naming his bastard child after him

Now if Jon Arryn knew the bastard child was a Targaryen, that would likely be insulting for both of them, but Ned did it anyways for some reason

puberty didn't treat him well huh

Is Edmure Tully a based patrician lord?

The pretty boy every creep lusts after? Yes.

when the entropy comes I am going to kill anyone I hear using either of those words.

All of the Tullys are #BASED