Simpsons joke finally explained

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_Masks_Case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it

I don't get it

Finally. Now we just need to work out the big guy/for you conundrum.

No, the joke is that the new owner's name coincidentally rhymes with the store name, now stop this shit.

That makes no sense. According to the sign it isn't "Chuck's Fuck and Suck" it's just "Chuck's"

How is it a coincidence?

Why would you open a shop called Chuck's Fuck & Suck? What would a shop like that even sell?

>formerly chuck's seed and feed

i don't get it

It sells fuck and suck

I hate this explanation.

I want to think it's wrong, and it's a classic case of humorless idiots reading too much into something, but knowing it's a nu-Simpsons episode, who knows.

That's too much of a logical leap. Just because Sneed's name rhymes with his store doesn't mean Chuck's name would rhyme too. Also it would be too much of a coincidence for both Chuck and Sneed to just happen to have their store names start with F and S. I think you're reaching user

This joke isnt funny and it never was now stop forcing this shit

>my wife's son...my wife's son
>jeez flanders, he's not that bad
Why was ned crying?

That isn't a product.

The joke that Australians kick each other in the bottom is a reference to the fact that Australia is at the bottom of the world.

Nice theory but Matt himself has debunked this one. The rhyme is meant to lead the viewer to "Cheed", as in "Cheed's seed". The rest is pretty straightforward .

no it's not that the simpsons is a family cartoon why would they do that

it's your turn in the barrel.

okay, now solve this one.

Nope, the joke is that Chucks Feed and Seed doesn't rhyme.

I need an hour long analysis of the joke
THE CAT
IS SMOKING
THE PIPE

I'll beat your teeth in with a hammer.

there was a movie called 'brazil' about time travel and homer gets confused in his typical fashion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_Masks_Case

that cant be right, the simpsons is wholesome and would never do such a lewd joke.

Why would Sneed be willing to los customers by being associated with the old shop?

It just doesn't make any sense

>Want some cream
I never understood that.

god you're retarded

>Implying that type of vulgar language would be blatantly displayed on TV

Put your tinfoil hat back on, its just a random name. "Chucks Feed and Seed"

Big deal.

this explantion makes zero sense, sorry

Well you see, a liquid would be very difficult to hold in a pocket, especially if it was cum. But it could be a non dairy creamer packet so that ruins the joke.