/nfl/ General - OFFICIAL CHIP OF Sup Forums EDITION

CAR:Report: Hurney investigation nearing an end
PIT:GM wants Le'Veon to finish career w/Steelers
JAC:Allen Robinson: Teams know what I can do
FA:Sebastian Janikowski plans to continue career
ARZ:Fitzgerald tells Wilks he will play in 2018
DEN:Broncos DE Derek Wolfe says neck is 'fixed'
OAK:Raiders want to hang onto Michael Crabtree?
WAS:Redskins S Su'a Cravens officially reinstated
NE:Lions could have interest in Dion Lewis
MIA:Dolphins owner 'ready to move on' from Suh?
DEN:Broncos expected to keep WRs Sanders, Thomas
FA:#ComebackSZN: Manziel a part of Spring League

REEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFSSSS HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who wins the owl this year Sup Forums?

Sorry Tom. We're under strict orders to make the Eagles win at any cost.

>Tostitos
>Tost
>Toast
Ironic

>The widely accepted fact that the Eagles were refballed to an illegitimate championship just isn't true despite the overwhelming evidence that supports it!

We can, however, only call one penalty to help you along in the game.
Hope you can do something with that.

>if I keep repeating that it's widely accepted and that there's evidence everyone will eventually agree with me
You are actually retarded. That's ok, though, it's kind of cute.

He's using the Russian collusion angle. Bold move for sure. Let's see if it pays off.

Guys.

I think I know why the Pats lost.

>The miracle catch, against the greatest safety in NFL history is less impressive than a generic 2nd down play in the first quarter against the worst Corner of the last 40 years

>helmet catch
Literally the most overrated catch in history. Not particularly difficult or impressive. The only exceptional part of that play was the Houdini move Eli pulled to get the throw off (even though there was probably holding; there's holding on every play).

>the worst Corner of the last 40 years
That's pretty harsh, man. He's not good, but there's definitely worse.

>Rodney Harrison
>greatest
He was a fucking bum

There’s literally not enough Aloe Vera in the world to ease the butt hurt in this thread.

Eagles fan, actually

>81647654(You)
sure you sare

AH yes, since the days of Tom Pinkerton and Jevron Curse

Lost in all the "discussion" about where it was a catch or not, that was a god damn good-ass throw. Perfect placement in a tiny window.

>when your so coddled by the refs you don't actually know what a fair officiated game actually is.

>His team received fewer penalties for fewer yards
>"M-muh refball"

Please stay exactly this mad forever

I'm 24, and my earliest sports memories are Iverson putting the team on his back in their run to the finals, and the eagles losing three NFCCGs in a row.

>referees can't withhold key flags and not overturn obviously wrong calls
Yep the only way refball can happen is if more 5 yard false starts that don't kill drives are called

Ah yes, Archie Iverson, with his big man Daisuke Mutombo

Now why don't you call all the uncalled penalties on the pats in the AFC title game?

Are you suggesting that the NFL can't refball the Patriots in the AFCCG, and then refball against them in the Super Bowl?

or that fumble return that was blown dead illegally

Plays literally get called dead like that multiple times a game. or are you suggesting that it's illegal for a player to be kept off the ground like literally every single run play that gets help up

>virtually no cap space
>about to waste what little is left on overpaying Bell

I swear to god if they waste all of this HoF tier talent on offense while I am forced to watch Mike Mitchell celebrate making tackles 50 yards down field all season again I'm going to explode.

>Eagles signed fucking busts in FA and the draft and have the toughest schedule in the league, enjoy eternally 7-9
>Eagles got refballed on that strip sack, lucky win against Washington
>Eagles got bailed out by a lucky kick, barely even beat the Giants!
>They squeaked by the Chargers and only beat Arizona because they're a shit team, they'll show their TRUE colors against Carolina this Thursday!
>E-Eagles are only winning because of their easy schedule, and Dallas would've CREAMED them with Zeke!
>FINALLY, they lost to Seattle, a REAL competitor! Look's like your team is garbage after all!
>Wentz is out for the year and Foles looks completely terrible, one and done is inevitable!
>Wow, they got lucky and barely even beat Atlanta, can't wait for Minnesota to fucking shitstomp this team!
>Minnesota was a fluke team anyway, can't wait for Eagles fans to start screaming "muh refball" when they get shat on by New England!
>......
>Refball!

find a single person outside of Sup Forums who said all of that. Not even Skip Bayless said all of that

no I'm just laying that the Latriots got a lot of ref love in the AFC title game and was the only reason they even beat the Jags. I find it funny that Latriots fags are quick to scream refball yet ignore refball in their favor.

who signs Seabass? Bucs? Hawks? I'll fucking rage if LA tries to bring him in.

Well buddy, you're jumping to some incorrect conclusions, as I'm no Patriots fan.

Skip literally said all of that. Skip even snuck in a "Dak is better than Wentz" just for good measure after the Super Bowl

Skip also said the Eagles are a stacked team multiple times.

jaguars

Only after Wentz bitchslapped the Cowboys in Dallas in an effort to continue his Dak > Wentz arguments

So then he couldn't say the Eagles are done without Wentz, because he never believed in Wentz. Gotcha

>Pat Shurmur literally undefeated as Eagles head coach
wtf I hate Doug Pederson now?

Except he did say it, he said whatever was convenient at the time, whatever it was to live in the reality the Eagles were going to be one and done

Isn't he also undefeated against NFCE teams as a head coach?

Prove it. Prove he said every single thing posted in

Jags

nah he got swept against them his second year in Cleveland. he’s 1-4 all
time, with the only win against the Giants

I loved Chip. I wish he wasn't a complete moron and it still amazes me how quickly the franchise managed to recover from his stupid off-season decisions.

I kinda liked Chip too, but in the NFL he never should have been anything above an OC.
Definitely shouldn't have been a HC.
Absolutely shouldn't have been a HC + GM.

>expecting skeeeup to make sense and be logically consistent
Shiggy diggy doo

Would you let your team run a train on you if it means they win the owl that season?

If Gronk had come down with that ball, Brady shaking off that defender like he was some nobody wouldve been hyped to the moon and back.

Eagles fans are easily the most pathetic franchise now, can't accept their only SB win was pure refball. We Browns accept our status, why can't you?

>2018 Browns
Browns should pay Cousins Jimmy G money, keep the #1 for Barkley and trade #4 for Pete Carroll as Head Coach.

t. Cowcucks

This guy should go to vegas

That nobody was the guy who stripped him.

Best case scenario would be Gronk coming down with that throw and Brady then throwing an interception at the goaline on a two-point conversion attempt, reversing the Butler interception and still cementing Tom's status as a choker.

Has Cooks even regained his senses yet?

>Spent the past 2 weeks false flagging as a Patriots fan crying refball
How have none of you realized this?

Prepare to be triggered

He didn't have them beforehand, or he wouldn't have gotten rocked like he did.

>your average Eagles fan

Yup, both Eagles should be higher.

Literally (literally) no one cares

>He says this to a person drowning in (You)s

Eagles over Jags.
49ers win it the year after.

Checkd

>third best player in the NFL gets toasted on basic bitch double moves
lolpff

>Aaron Donald
Dude is so fucking good. He was an awesome player in college but that NFL weight program has turned him into a beast.

Why is Larry FItzgerald so low?

That was a pretty good route tho you gotta admit

PFF hates the cards?

>Not a single Raven's player
life is suffering

Because he's just a slot receiver now.

>Tre White well above Marshon Lattimore
>4 (four) votes for DROY
so this... is the power... of small markets...

>NFL weight program

He wasn't even the best slot receiver this year. The best slot receiver's not on the list.

Really was quite the death spiral after the Superbowl win.

>Nawlins
>Big market

>muh nelson agholor

Yeah probably doesn't even deserve to be on the list anymore.

How did he go undrafted?

He means HGH

Yet you knew who I was talking about. Strange thing, that.

its still annoys me that he didnt let mack pick up that block for him at the end. At least it set up the Philly Special

almost as if Eagle fans spent two seasons screaming that he's the worst draft pick in team history and the world would be better if he was violently murdered, then spent the entirety of last season claiming he's Jerry Rice tier