HE IS POUND FOR POUND THE BEST CHILD SIZED FIGHTER IN THE WORLD

HIS ACCURACY IS UNBELIEVABLE

HE IS LITERALLY A CAGED ANIMAL FIGHTING FOR HIS JEWISH OWNERS SHEKELS

I'm 5'8

ONE OF THE MOST

lol

UNMATCHED

UFC is dogshit. Go watch boxing.

Theyre both dogshit, get an education instead of hoping that fighting will pay your bills you prisoner scrub

Kys my man

GROUND GAME

>HE IS POUND FOR POUND THE BEST CHILD SIZED FIGHTER IN THE WORLD

why would you watch a hand to hand combat sport that strips away everything besides punching?

POUND FOR POUND

LEGWORK AND FOOTWORK

BEST PUNCHER IN THE DIVISION

HES COMING OFF A LOSS TO DODSON JIM DODSON AND HES SAID HES BEEN WORKING ON HIS SLICE AND DICE

>cut to fighter who is obviously from africa but hes talking spanish

ZE PUERO QUE WUSUS LE EH PEPOLLE TU VELLEO

>"I am going to beat him at his own game"

WOW WHAT A FIGHT WE HAVE LINED UP

because it's more skilled and aesthetic

WOOOOOW THAT CHOKE IS SO DEEP. HE'S GOT THE NECK MIKE, YEP IT'S CINCHED IN. HE'S GONNA TAP!

>RENAN BARAO IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME MUNSTER

pls stop yelling you guys

I KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT

>THIS DIVISION IS STRONGER THAN ITS EVER BEEN

THIS GUY IS A JIU JITSU PHENOM

HE ROLLS WITH SNAKES AND SHIT

I SAW HIM SUBMIT A HEADLESS CHICKEN

HE ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT GET EXPOSED BY A STRIKER WHO HAS THE FORESIGHT TO PUSH HIM OFF WHEN HE TRIES TO GRAB ONTO HIM

BJJ IS STILL AN ELITE ART DESPITE BEING DEBUNKED AFTER UFC 1 WHEN PEOPLE LEARNT HOW TO DEFEND MEMES

HE TAGGED HIM

wait no hes recovered

What's his problem with pro-wrestling?

*blocks your path*

>just push him off bro

T. Armchair warrior

*BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPRRRRRRRRRPFFFFFFF*
>woah, sorry user, too much sauerkraut on my eggs this morning

GERMAINE DE RANDAMIE SHOULD KILL HERLSELF

t. autistic manlet who thinks BJJ will equalize him

t. butthurt lanklet that got choked out by a manlet

That happened to me in UFC 1

Look at all the UFC champions who rely on BJJ because it is THE best martial art to learn

>Higher level of competition
>Not a Dana White Jew meme
>Fighters get paid better
>Much more difficult sport to partake in
>No mandrama faggots coming in roided to the gills to win championships
>Good striking
Honestly IF MMA had decent striking it would be okay.
>No gay ass grappling
>2000+ years of tradition
>Not being shoved down my throat like the UFC tries to do with women's fighting.
>Epic race baiting
>Non autistic/casual fans

I don't want to watch 2 men roll around the floor for 4 minutes. A good boxing match takes a giant steaming pile of shit on a good MMA match. Maybe in 20-30 years it will evolve to the point that it is watchable.

BIGGEST FIGHT IN UFC HISTORY

K1 my man

t. watched khabib fight once and tuned off forever
casual scum, boxing is shit nowadays

>Higher level of competition
>Much more difficult sport to partake in
le epic armchair man

K1 and Pride perfected MMA but because fat faggot Americans cant live without wrestling the UFC changed the rules to over-value wrestling

Creating a worse spectacle of MMA but a more popular """real""" """gritty""" version of the American popular WWF/WCW/WWE

THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME ATHLETE

IT WAS A PLEASURE TO CALL YOUR FIGHT; *FIGHTERS NAME* LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

I really wish I was an armchair fighter.

K1 was good senpai, honestly if I could rewrite that while shit I wrote I'd replace MMA with UFC. That's what I really meant to say.
Boxing may be shit now a days, but it is still much better than the UFC

How could you even debate that

Your star man couldn't even cut it in the Irish amateur system

>wahhh i need muh specific ruleset to protect me from a style of fighting that i'm too weak to deal with
you can whine all you want, ain't gonna stop a skilled ground fighter from breaking your fucking arm

there are rules in MMA too you know

Yet when I bit the nuts off my opponent in my last cage fight I got disqualified for life.

my sleepy ass skimmed over it, didn't realize he was mostly referring to UFC which i agree with

WORLD CLASS

My fault my man

>it's a joe actually talks about sportfights instead of alien pineal gland episode

fucking hate when he has normie guests

funny thing is MMA is the (often only) sport of choice for those who were bullied by normies at school

i was very bullied but MMA is too violent. violent contact sports seem like a pass-time for the uneducated and brutish.

>>wahhh i need muh specific ruleset to protect me from a style of fighting that i'm too weak to deal with

Are you talking about 'illegal strikes'?

Or are you talking about how 'takedowns with no other damage' were awarded for 20 years in '''UFC''' thats '''totally not built for manchildren who want ECW with less chairs'''?

My friend who had no dad and my other friend who had divorced parents and a dad who beat him and his ex wife got me into MMA

And now normies are getting into mma coz of Ronda and McGregor.

Thanks Dana. I can't wait till all of them fuck off so all the normies will find some other sport to latch on to.

Dana is Vince McMahon for these autists

>"HAHAHA, HEY SCOTT, YOUR GIRLFRIENDS CANT DRIVE CARS LMAO"
>his girlfriend died in a car crash a few years ago

Jesus Christ, is Sam Raimi producing this podcast?

AHAHAHAH

Please show me how takedown are over valued?

Like actual proof and not just saying shit.

If it was overvalued weight classes with less knock out potential like featherweight would be more takedown heavy. Yet the opposite is true.

Why would the fighters who are more likely to go to decision focus on strikes if takedown were over weighted compared to strikes?

Are they all just dumb and you are the only person smart enough to consider this strategy?

A takedown that does not lead to a submission (attempt or execution) or strikes is meaningless

You secure no advantage in just taking someone down in a fight and doing nothing to them

I could poke my tongue out at you, it does nothing to you, whats the difference? I might be able to turn my poked tongue into a strike or submission, but if I don't it itself is of no use

You're aware the UFC changed the rules recently and stopped awarding takedowns without anything else right? They themselves are trying to make the sport more entertaining and repair the damage caused by wrestle american babbies who need ECW

Except you'll win the round. Which is vitally important.

Guess its a complete mystery as to why you were bullied faggot

I don't watch fighting sports, but why are there rules? Why don't they just let them fight each other like they would in real life?

>The reason takedowns are important is because we score them as important

Nice circular logic there WWC #1 Fan

Because that would be illegal.

because they want them to fight 2-3 times a year.

because for the sport to work you need to have fighters to be able to build careers from it, and not end up dead or crippled

Again if takedown were overvalued then why do divisons who care the most about the scorecard ie featherweights have less takedown statistically on average then other divisions.

I think most people can agree that takedown defense is not the best in the featherweight division yet somehow they didnt take advantage of this over valued takedown scenerio.

It's almost like it wasnt overvalued at all and that striking is a better focus for score because of the risk associated with a takedown is greater then the value of the takedown.

>2000+ years of tradition

lol but you don't like rasslin which has ~5000, the fuck is wrong with you. Boxing is a clinchfest these days, which is worse than mma. Plus roided matches are fucking hilarious, watching gabi garcia fight is genuinely funny.

Also why the fuck do you give a shit about how much they make?

All your points against mma are just nitpicking against a superior sport while boxing is dying.

>gay ass grappling

you have never been in a fight in your life or you would know that grappling is how humans actually fight.

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

so when did finally you grow out of WWE then? Last year?

everytime

what has mandrama got to do with actual wrestling? wwe is people talking and fake kicks and punches

Stop getting baited. He's ran out of arguments.

If mcgregor fights mayweather and God himself gives McGregor the punchers chance, boxing will be dead forever as long as the event is recorded in history.

canelo had a "puncher's chance"

here's conor getting schooled by a journeyman pro boxer sparring in second gear

youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI

>IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN

I said 0 things about rasslin. Rasslin is great. The UFC is dogshit.
Kick boxing is great
Wrestling is great
Boxing is great
Muay Thai is great

MMA is shit to watch 99% of the time

Lmfao Mcmeme is a Failed amatuer boxer. Why do you guys keep telling yourselves this shit?