100lbs 12-year old girl

>100lbs 12-year old girl
>beats up a gang of armed mercanaries
How exactly is this realistic again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxb0PCBV0vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How are metal claws "realistic?"

Comic book movie isn't realistic, more at 11.

100lbs drenched in cum

There is no way daphne weighs 100 lbs. I had an adult gf 5 ft tallnthat weighed 100 lbs back in hs.

Daphne probably weighs 70 lbs.

I guess that magic metal bones makes her way heavier

Power of the cunny

shes a mutant you fucking autistic Australian cunt.
literally created to kill.

she has muscles like a chimpanzee

>12-year-old mutant with metal claws, regeneration, and strength/athleticism far beyond what a normal girl her age is capable of, kills human beings

I want the poorfags watching the Korean torrent to leave. It's pathetic how fast these assholes run to Sup Forums to nitpick movies they couldn't afford to watch in theaters.

> Local retard tries to find realism in Capeshit movie.

Fuck you.

I don't remember her punching people across the room or flipping them over.

She was pushing her monofilament sharp adamantium claws through kevlar / stab-vests / skin / bone - as simply as you would poke your finger through wet toilet paper.

You don't need to be super strong.

Over 70lbs of _____ and ___™!

w-woah... have you recently spotted anything else unrealistic in capeshit movies?

You forgot the part where she is closer to 200 because of her adamantium skeleton

>x-men
>realistic

She did flip that gas station attendant.

She's a mutant.

Then I got nothin

Over 70lbs of PURE and CUTE™!

She only has Adamantium Claws.

and she being super Strong to move, run and jump over people's heads with all the weight. Or maybe she only has adamantium claws to not stunt her growing

Laura is a clone of Logan. X-24, who was prime Wolverine, could lift a fucking truck that weighs more than a ton. It could reasonably be assumed that Laura's strength was above average, relatively.

Keep in mind that she was shown to be physically overpowered a few times throughout the movie.

She doesn't have an adamantium skeleton.

She doesn't have an adamantium skeleton though, only claws.

Stop doing that. Actor fanbases that focus on their innocence always end up disappointed and furious when they take their first adult role.

Tiny people can flip bigger people. My 18 yr old 100 lb 5 ft tall gf back in hs was tiny and petite and an akido master. She used to beat me up for fun in her back yard and i thought it was hilarious. I have friends that watched some of the ass kickings. And i was a 200lb 6 foot tall defensive end.

Probably has enhanced strength too.

MUTANTS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Underrated

yee

WAIT.

Hiw will her bones continue to grow?

I just needed something to put on the first slot. dont ever reply to me again you fuck
since when logan has super strength?

She doesn't have an adamantium skeleton.
Which is sort of good for her since she won't die of adamantium poisoning.
But it's also kinda shit because they can blow her brains out easily.

>since when logan has super strength?
Not thor levels super but he has always been stronger than say Steve Rogers, who should be a peak human.

I wish she would beat up my penis

Logan has super strength when a comic writer wants him to have super strength. He is lugging around a metal coated skeleton, and he has a healing factor, so it is would make sense that he has superhuman strength.

Marvel Database lists Wolverines Max Press at 800lbs, and Steve Rogers Max Press at 1200 lbs.

How much do you think the adamantium weighs?

Sounds really interesting. Do you have any videos to share of this wrestling? Can you post pics of her pusy so I can compare tactics and strategies?

wolverine is peak human

steve rogers is enhanced human

5 lbs (maybe).

Maybe that's true but as far as I can remember Wolverine has always been inhumanly strong, especially for his manlet size. So maybe he's weaker than Rogers but he's definitely stronger than any man.

Barely anything, probably.
Consider that a scottish claymore weighs around 3kg.
Daphne basically has 6 claws, what, 30 cm long? Maybe?

Nah im old as shit. Back then you needed a camcorder to record shit we still had pagers.

And we did some wrestling but that was more private. But this gril had been doing akido since she was 5. She could flip me over with a hip nudge it was nuts.

Point is that tiny grils CAN flip much larger dudes.

The guy is throwing people around like they weight nothing regularly what the fuck are you on about.
Perhaps he is no Hulk but you damn bet he is way stronger than your average or even your specifically trainer human.

it's not she's a mutant

How can she survive being stabbed in the chest if superpowers don't exist in real life? This movie makes no fucking sense.

in the comic she can take out her adamantium claws and regrow the bone claws if she wanted to.

So basically she's a neverending source of adamantium?
I'm surprised she isn't locked out in some government basement forced to shit out magical metal for the rest of eternity desu

same weight as unabotanium

>So basically she's a neverending source of adamantium?

I don't know how you came to that conclusion from his post.

>movie comes out on torrent sites
>50 threads about it on Sup Forums

Why are you all so poor? Kino should be experienced in the Kinoplex.

Personally I can afford going to the movies just fine, it's just that I get anxious about people making noises at the movie theater.

Is the metal skeleton weightless? 70 pounds really?

>kids have devastating super powers that they can use without the use of their hands
>instead of using them they run away and let themselves be handcuffed
started to get angry here
>retarded "revenge" kill at the end of the cyborg guy, looked like b-movie shit
>when she took the cross and made an X
stood up and walked out, what a cheesy bunch of trash

Beleive it or not every human has a skeleton and it makes up a considerable amount of their weight.

But a 4 foot tall 10 year old doesn't weigh 100 lbs.

I understood that she could remover her claws and grow another ones.

Does this shit ever happen? I got to the movies 6 or 7 times a year, for the last 30 years and this has NEVER happened, other than people laughing at funny stuff.

>stood up and walked out
Woah, you stood up and walked out when the movie ended?
SO badass.

She doesn't have an adamantium skeleton. Just her claws are.

>But a 4 foot tall 10 year old doesn't weigh 100 lbs.
Guess you never been to America

When I used to go to the movies (10 plus years ago) it happened let's say 1 time out of 6?
It's often enough that when I'm basically forced to go with someone else my experience is ruined even if nothing happens.
Yeah, yeah, autism, I know.

She could rip off the metal claws and the bone would grow back

>Stood up and walked out

Y u lyin
Thats were the movie ended

>giving hollyjew ANY of your money, EVER

Fuck off

Movie was good btw lol

I know a 4'11" Flip that weighs 95lbs and is skeleton skinny.

Though she was in her 20's. Youngin's weigh a bit less for other reasons, but the presumed BMI kinda breaks down when you get under 5'2".

American """"""""""""mercernaries""""""""""""""

can we have some more keeno pictures in this thread already? i think im ready to start a folder

In the comics, she had training and covert missions to kill her target
This probably would made more sense rather than just being locked in a hospital.

>akido
>master

pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=bxb0PCBV0vk

Relax, OP. Its just a movie.

why the casted her?

Even lexee would be a better cast, or malu trevejo

seriously guys

Aikido is a joke, but aiki-jutsu was brutal.

They needed a bilingual 12 year old with martial arts training. Apparently she blew away the competition they found in Amerikwa .

Dont watch this movie in the theater. I hated watching Logan with Marvel fans that expect every line of dialogue is a quip. This movie warrants at most two chuckles AT MOST. People were even laughing at Logan's death scene because it showed the fat black kid for 2 seconds

I should of listened to Sup Forums warning me about the plebs laughing at everything.

>realistic
>has super powers

MARVELKEKS EVERYONE

they were out of shape mexicans, didn't shoot her and she had giant knives for hands and feet.

pretty realistic desu.

>kids have devastating super powers that they can use without the use of their hands
>instead of using them they run away and let themselves be handcuffed
>kids
>FUCKIGN KIDS

really makes you wonder

Oh pLeAsE AnONNN THIS is a worLD where mutants EXiST And you complain about GIRL Wit POWERS!?!?

I dont want to LivE ON ThIs PLANET AnymOREEEEEEE XD

>People were even laughing at Logan's death scene because it showed the fat black kid for 2 seconds
Jesus Christ. This happened in the cinema I went to, too. Everyone burst into hysterical laughter, and I could hear people talking about how hilarious that scene was on the way out

Because she's cute. CUTE

Lexee is ugly and fat.

Once more, where the fuck do you guys live where this shit happens? I saw this movie in the theater and there was like 2 times when the audience laughed.

Well duh, she's British (and Spanish) and they continue to steal American jobs lmao.

as realistic as a guy being able to control minds you cocksucking horse fucker.

>no femdom lgf to beat me up

Does she have adamantium fused metal on her skeleton in this? Don't you have to wait for her body to mature before applying the adamantium?

I mean, how is she going to grow at all with the metal covering her bones?

Am I missing something?

Are only the claws coated?

kek
fucking this. the bongs and the cunts keep taking murica roles, bet the kiwis are gonna start stealing them next. why are murica actors so bad at getting roles?

they're too busy saving trannies from urinals.

can you guys stop using retarded length units? i cant understand shit

Because she is screaming while she does it

>RAWR IM ACTING

why dont retard understand what realistic means?

How should an angry loli mutant clone act then?

It would have been way worse if it was a twelve year old male clone, what with voice cracking and such.

Late to another Dafne thread. Just end me.

just scroll through the catalogue and check everything bro, if theres a logan thread then its a dafne thread.

I swear these threads pop up and remain hidden for me until 4 hours in.