What kind of mental gymnastics will tv perform when its admitted the government is stratospheric aerosol injecting

What kind of mental gymnastics will tv perform when its admitted the government is stratospheric aerosol injecting

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2016-speeches-testimony/director-brennan-speaks-at-the-council-on-foreign-relations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that why i jerk off to trannies and stick things in my butt?

They're not doing it yet, but they should definitely start.

I don't want to imagine effects of climate change on migration patterns into Europe. Right-wing backlash will destroy our democracy.

>dude the government is destroying your mind through chemicals lmao

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
THE GUBMINT IS MAKIN YOU STOOPID !

>being this ignorant
cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2016-speeches-testimony/director-brennan-speaks-at-the-council-on-foreign-relations.html

>can stop global warming quite easily with stratospheric aerosol injecting, seeding the ocean with iron or pumping cold water to the surface of the ocean
>this won't cripple western economies so the left never wants to talk about it
hmmm

Television and film. Get it through you're thick skull. If you want to dance with T0NP operators then you need to learn the steps. Enough already with the 'pretend to be a retard so someone corrects me' faggotry.

'Start asking the right fucking questions' refers to content over context.

Tldr; stop spamming faggoty shithouse questions and maybe you might get an answer.

We can read your intent. Stop trying to be a clever clogs tricky dicky.

>proposed
>is doing

Pick one.

Yeah nothing can go wrong with that plan I'm sure there won't be any adverse effects. Just like burning fossil fuel, nothing bad came of that.

>proposed
something you will never do, retard.

Yeah you're right, probably best to just leave it and not do anything. I'm sure we can handle the hordes of 3rd worlders who'll pack up and leave as soon as their farms go to shit.

Or you could just stop burning fossil fuels

>let's stop global warming by risking an ice age!

yeah it's not like our economy relies on them or anything

MUH ECONOMY

>They're not doing it yet
>Right-wing backlash will destroy our democracy

>3rd wordlers
>farms

do you also post that in all the pedo threads?

>THE GUBMINT IS MAKIN YOU STOOPID
They don't need to. They just have to continue allowing lower-middle brow pleb-fodder to win Oscars.

Climate engineering is still a novelty. We can expect tough opposition from general public (see vaccination, GMOs or pretty much anything else that feels "unnatural").

are you by any chance a spokeman for a think tank?

The ones you make or the other ones?

Asking as we can adapt our agricultural practise and flood defences to deal with the changes then the Western world shouldn't really need to worry too much about the future climate.

3rd worlders are fucked though but the issue of inevitable mass immigrations are another matter.

No, I'm studying molecular biology and all those EU regulations are stiffling GMO research. It's unfortunate when policy is based on feelings instead of science.

even if i was a pedo i wouldnt be motivated enough to make those threads every day, but thanks for thinking so highly of me. All im saying is in terms of offtopic threads this one isnt so bad.

Climate change is only bad for those who can't afford to deal with the impacts. The West will be fine and some countries should see positive impacts.

Honestly it's such a left wing issue for those who think war torn shit holes in Africa are worth preserving

and are you by any chance a homosexual fagtron? asking for my science report.

>quite easily

Seriously if you think the left wants to actively cripple the economy for some reason, but you're not willing to entertain the idea that there MAY JUST MAY BE SOME PEOPLE WITH A FINANCIAL INCENTIVE TO KEEP US ON FOSSIL FUELS you're really a special kind of dumb and should probably be sterilised

It doesn't, just go nuclear. You're being cucked by the oil lobbyists and you lap it up. Good goy!

Not him, but I believe we should keep all our options on the table. Including climate engineering.

Carbon tax would be wonderful.

Mind you, I think smart regulations are absolutely necessary and I identify with the EU more than with my nation state. It just makes me sad that we are lagging behind the US or China in this important field.

Great point.

t. Belgian

lol, just go nuclear he says. as if you can just swap 70% of your power generation from fossil fuel to nuclear just like that. no hurdles or anything, not like public opinions against it in some places, not like powerful, wealthy organizations would oppose it, just go nuclear

you have a childs understanding of how the world works.