Reminder not to bully japs on Sup Forums or they'll ask someone to kill them

Reminder not to bully japs on Sup Forums or they'll ask someone to kill them.

>Japan suicide websites targeted after 'house of horrors'
>The move comes in response to an alleged serial murder case in which such sites were used.
>Takahiro Shiraishi, 27, has admitted to killing nine people since late August in a case that has stunned Japan.
>Police say Mr Shiraishi came to know his victims through social media, where they had expressed suicidal thoughts.
>It is alleged that he killed them after luring them to his apartment, saying he would help them take their own lives.
>The discovery at his flat was made as police were looking into the disappearance of a young woman.
>Police say she had gone on social media looking for somebody to take her life with.

why is suicide rate is low in America despite there are many guns?

even the UK has much higher rates

do you think it's related to Christianity?

shinigami-sama,
please take my life.
all of my chances to succeed and move somehwere are closed because of some sneaky lunatics doing illegal things. please contact me, o shinigami-sama

>It is alleged that he killed them after luring them to his apartment, saying he would help them take their own lives.
kek

you can't shoot other stuff & people if you shoot yourself.

Truth is Japan is shit. It's depressive, work centered, socially inept, shy, overpopulated, plain, ugly, Asian faces, etc... i can list a thousand reasons why I'm thankful I'm not a jap or living in Japan. It's just a sad place. I'd kill myself too if I was there.

Suicide is seen as unmasculine, not even our homeless suicide.

We also dont have workslave culture.

>why is suicide rate is low in America despite there are many guns?
I thought that it would be obvious.Most people in America get shot before they get the chance to suicide.

>he killed them after luring them to his apartment, saying he would help them take their own lives
They got what they wanted what's wrong here?

You must tell us why your kind feel compelled to take their own lives.

>what's wrong here?
People that want to take their own life are generally considered as mentally ill.This monster was taking advantage of sick people.

>It's depressive, work centered, socially inept, shy, overpopulated, plain, ugly, Asian faces
so true

>workslave culture
it's a deep-rooted issue. I don't say it's like a slave because it's not forced in most cases

japs tend to care about interpersonal relations too much at a workplace like school girls

I'm presuming it's because the US has a more extroverted social culture.

he said they were gonna form a suicide pact but then he murders them
blatant false advertising

Wew

This

Well I mean it's a good thing he took out his violent urges on people who actually wanted to die

"2/10 Would not suicide with Mr. Takahiro. He keep forgetting to send himself to hell with us" - probably his victims reviews

Americans have better mental health awareness than Japan and are more open about their feelings.

This is why euthanasia should become completely legalized and carried out by the Swiss.

the swiss should also inherit all the property of those they euthanise

Actually that is a good idea.
But unnecesary. A fee will suffice. Of course we can also provide lawyers and family wealth advisers to get the affairs in order.

this but make it 10x more expensive

Because ameriorcs prefer to go on a mass second amendment spree and end up with death by cop instead

Suicide is something you do because you want to end your life, not because you happen to have a gun.

So did he help them take their own lives and the're calling it murder? or did he murder?