Terry

i think the story of a sexual predator with hollywood connections could make a great tv series

he's also the only photographer i know who loves himself so much that he photographs himself as much as his subjects

he's a really talented photographer tbqh

you mean like Californication?

yeah but his like 2 ways of working. the public ones ande the ones wherehe fucksall the models

>t. terry

you got me

he's a fucking hack that turns up with literal point and shoot camera

Not really. All his stuff is trailer trash level.

whenever these fappening leaks go around, I always just hope someone has hacked him, or break into his studio and steal a hdd.

obviously not every famous chick he photos will have fucked him, but there's got to be some.

there is a fapenning leak, but the models are not that famous

I find it hilarious when his pics leak and the celebs are all like "Wasn't me" like that pic of him fucking Juliette Lewis.

>tBone thread
>no pictures

That wasn't JL.

What's this position called?

That's not her. Juliette has smaller tits than that.

Shut up Juliette, it was you and you know it!

how does one into this style of living?

he also raped like minors so...

> Yeah hi Morry, it`s Juliette
> So, listen, that photoshoot you set up for me
> No no, it was great
> Buuuut, i might have gotten carried away a bit
> No, technically no
> That means it was in my butt
> I don't know, you're my agent, buy the pics or something
> Allright, see you tuesday

I get extra large boners from thinking of Terry's or Dan's way of life.

>girl i'ma make you a superstar but it's going to cost you
>now please proceed to become my masturbation device as you have no soul, feelings or anything of relevance, you are like a dog that i will use for my pleasure

just imagine the amount of pussy you could get from naive whores who think they deserve superstardom and how you could disgrace them by giving them false hope. Imagine how this chick used to be his fathers angel and preciousness but right now she's a dish on which you leave your cum stain to.

You guys think i could call myself Richard Terryson, get a cheap DSLR with a fucked up exposure setting and start fucking gullible starlets?

That is her. You can tell by her left eyebrow and nose. Her tits are that size (Kalifornia), but when wet and cold the nipples get much smaller (Strange Days). There's no doubt at all that is her.

elaborate

>tfw you'll never get your dick sucked all day under the pretense of being a (((photographer)))

please no kate beckinsale pics

i'd like to imagine she's just making some softcore teasing modeling pictures and terry's all like, bitch if you want these pictures to your portfolio, you need to spread your legs and then takes pictures of her face while his cock is up her ass and sends them to her family

I think a movie or series about the well-known pederast Bryan Singer would be well worth making but it's probably too ambitious for dumb horny bastards like yourselves who only want to masturbate.

if that makes you feel better

She's already used up user, might as well get some fap material out of it.

This guy has pictures with Obama. Is he actually doing fucked up shit or is he just a trashy photographer?

If you think Obama is still a butt virgin you might need to reconsider things.

>Is he actually doing fucked up shit or is he just a trashy photographer?

Both.

That's not the point, it's that so many famous people take pictures with him, I was just wondering if the shady image of him on Sup Forums is true.

I think it will be a little too much dark and creepy for television. It will be a good adult indie movie though.

there's a lot of stories (and pictures) of him fucking his models, some of them seem cool with it, some of them seem to regret it later and he's a little sleazy, and a few have said he was outright rapey and they felt pressured into it.

how much of the negative is true or if it's just regret of realising you took a load to the face on camera is anyone's guess.

I think it's mostly stupid sluts wanting an easy ride to stardom, think sucking some dick will get them there, and when it doesn't they obviously feel a lot of regret.

It's a sleazy situation, but I feel it's mostly self-created by this models.

Strangely enough she doesn't have any proper lewds besides a non-erotic topless shot from the early 90s.

Terry doesn't only do his personal work but does a lot of assignment stuff too that often doesn't look anything like those shitty pictures he's famous for. It's on the sets of those assignment jobs that's he's known for being a weird perv since not everyone is aware they'll be working with him when they show up and the atmosphere there is supposed to be professional.

imagine being her father

dan's look is all about "i own her now, and i will do with her as i please"

on the flip side of that, he's so well known doesn't everyone in the industry know by now what they're getting if they hire him?

He's blacklisted by most at this point.

lily mo pls

>agency calls up celeb
>celeb comes to terry's
>terry tells them to dress half naked and pose in front a white wall
>takes a couple pictures
>rapes them
Yeah, really talented photographer

>rapes

It's not a rape if the woman consents.

>blacklisted

So why are so many celebs that desperate to get a picture from him?

Publicity.

Vogue won't publish anything he's involved with anymore, but that doesn't stop him from taking pictures of Miley's pussy and posting it online and getting a fuckton of pageviews.

to be edgy, he's the badboy of the industry.

and some of them are cool to have his cock slapped in their face I guess, or fuck him, as long as it's not made public.

You obviously know nothing about him.

You have probably admired a lot of his work without realising it.

The point and shoot stuff is more like a fun little hobby for him, and now people want those kind of shots from him.

fuck off terry

word of mouth

he's a very good lay, even if he looks weird

>le H&M copied him meme
t. terry

Can someone post something decent that he's done?

Reminder : Terry fucks all his models.

kill yourself terry

cool?

more like under a very low dosage of rohypnol

so low that people don't even understand that they are drugged, but still effective in making them susceptible to be influenced into fucking a perfect stranger and pose for pics

All of them?

"rape"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, imagine the infuriated betas typing this. Sure bro, it was totally rape.

He's at the upper echelon, he's fucking the top tier teenage and early 20 something pussy in his fucking 40s. And you aren't. And that pisses you off. I'm sure these broads are super wet knowing you want to "save" them from old Terry. I'm sure they are turned on by you and not the old man they called "DADDY" at the top of their lungs.

End of discussion
End of thread

It is when the pics leak and she revokes consent 8 years later.

i heard taytay is an awkward fuck. do you think terry got mad at taytay just laying on her back not doing anything?

>implying playing Pitfall on her smartphone is "doing nothing"

don't worry lily you're mom is safe

a talented "photographer" works in cinema
If you have talent for still pictures, you are a painter or a drawer
there is no such thing as a GOOD photographer

Photography is not an art, it's an excuse for lazyness

Gets you laid. Print out some business cards and go to a convention.

Lol. What does it feel like to be a total fucking pleb?

Would her father get any money?

can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

'It's cherry.'

I thought he had his hand on Obama's crotch for a sec.