Another week wasted working instead of doing something conducive to my goals

>Another week wasted working instead of doing something conducive to my goals

A-at least I earned money, right?

I'm a housewife, feels pretty good 99% of the time. I do chores and run errands and shit.

Cool, how old are you?

But the question is: How much money did you earn?

Around $900 this week

What are your goals to begin with?

30, too damn old for Sup Forums thats what.

Wish I could be happy & have a loving GF lads.

225lb bench press, $100k networth by 25, and a few that arent very specific which I know is bad

Strange that a 30 yo housewife would be here but that's cool

I've been here since I was a 20 year old NEET (Code Geass Sundays), met my husband on /r9k/ soc-lite thread and never looked back.

Its a good life, but almost too good if that makes sense. One day I'm going to get kicked in the ass and hard.

What even draws you here? I'm starting to personally see less and less value of coming here. The negative thought patterns reinforced by this site seem unhealthy.

Its just a fun site to pass the time on. Like I said I'm a housewife, sooo....?

As you get older too the "negative thought patterns" become more distant and more abstract, I used to really internalize the nightly "bitches and whores" threads on Sup Forums and I would cry and feel miserable (lol), now that I'm older and more secure it all feels distant and kind of silly/stupid/fun? This will happen to you too if it hasn't already.

Sup Forums's type of discussion too is something that other sites don't manage as well. Retweets/reblogs/likes/downvotes or whatever hurt discussion. On Sup Forums you can (more or less) BEE yourself, there's always something to talk about and discussion moves at a good pace, like halfway between a chatroom and a messageboard.

I've taken long breaks from Sup Forums, like years at a time, but I always come back for this reason. I can't adapt to other boards.

I've noticed I was generally much happier and productive when I stayed away from Sup Forums.

I just keep thinking about how I wasted countless thousands of hours on Sup Forums and videogames when I could have learned something useful.

If I spent the amount of time I wasted on Sup Forums or videogames reading books or learning a useful skill I'd be a genius by now. Haven't you ever thought about that too?

Sure I do. But right now I'm so wrapped up in the NEET/housewife lifestyle I feel like I'll never be useful anyway and I'll only hurt and embarrass myself if I try. I'm even afraid of when I have kids.

If you are happier without Sup Forums though, fuck Sup Forums. Forget it and bury it.

That's not healthy bbygirl. You can improve yourself I'm doing it too and it's paying off.

I WILL become successful.

I don't even know what improving myself looks like. Right now I'm trying to be not an anxious wreck all the time.

But anyway, good for you guy and thanks for the kind words. I am sure you will be successful. Dump Sup Forums if its hurting you in any way.

Thank you. You can do it too. Start going to the gym and find your passions and spend your freetime doing them and learn to enjoy the process.

I'll see you at the yacht club.

Please tell me the secret behind your success, leafbro.

Keep on going leaf, you might not realize it now but these perceived meaningless steps are the very foundations needed to reach the path you search.

>Keep on going leaf, you might not realize it now but these perceived meaningless steps are the very foundations needed to reach the path you search.

Tank you for believing in me. I appreciate ur kund wards

You can work as a fucking cook in a restaurant and with enough hours like 45 hrs/week you can easily get that

$900 per week after tax/deductions though. And I don't do physical labour or have a degree.

Not sure cooks make that desu.

Dunno, but Ive definitly seen cooks at my job make 2000$ in 2 weeks. Before taxes though, and they did overtime. I think their salary is 19.50$ per hour

You forgot to check my flag, friend.

How do I get a neet wife?

Code Geass and Sup Forums is shit though. How do you manage to wade through the same rehashed threads every day. They even allow naruto and dbz generals now.
Not to mention the board mentality is like Sup Forums as in they hate everything ironically.