You wake up in Germany

You wake up in Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HTwvczqVug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Said a ahMedditerannian-Frankish subhuman responsible for revival of civic cuck nationalism in 1789, emancipation of Jewry by Napoleon, being the first to import niggers and arabs to Europe and setting the foundation for the WWI. On top of giving guys like Jean Monnet

never understood that forcing about germany to pretend they are full of muslims of niggers when in our own case is the worse one of europe and we are not even totally fucked...for the moment.

Our niggers are concentrated in Paris and in the ethnic district of big cities.

Germany didn't have a lot of niggers until a recent time. Now they have many niggers, probably as many as France if not more now.

German women love niggers more than ours.
youtube.com/watch?v=5HTwvczqVug

are you fucking serious posting that video to trying to prove that point? it's just fucking ridiculous.
so this is the """womens" they conquers"? landwhales?

>fr*Nch cuck-posts

>Our niggers are concentrated in Paris and in the ethnic district of big cities.
yeah, literally the places where 90% of people lives on that centralized country :)
and don't behave like if the mixed couples aren't common between them and white trash or beurettes.

There are more interracial couples (white woman / nigger man in 95% of interracial couples) in Germany than France, I've been to Fribourg, I have never seen as many interracial couples in my life. Fribourg is also not a big city, here niggers only live in big cities.

how do I get a qt beurette gf

Convert yourself to Islam.

but niggers in germany are not that numerous, there are balkanic people, polish, t*rks and some middle eastern than niggers.
also germans are more racist than ours country of leftard, at least they make statistics and don't gives the nationality.

>but niggers in germany are not that numerous
They used to be not that numerous

>also germans are more racist than ours country of leftard,
Wrong

>at least they make statistics and don't gives the nationality.
We may give nationality to niggers and don't make statistic but rare are the French who consider niggers as part of our group, they are always seen as foreigners even if they were born in France.

Dude you're obsessed. Everybody knows that only a small portion of ugly women go for niggers.

See
All that due to the importation of immigrants, many of them being niggers.
Germany would lose 225k people a year without immigration, because they have 900k death a year for 675k births a year.

>They used to be not that numerous
they are still not, most of their refugees were sandniggers and a lot were actually deported.
in fact german language is hard and there is not any country in africa where german language is relevant.

>Wrong
not wrong, French were always arrogant bohemians, Krauts are racists as fucks like british and never hid it actually.

>but rare are the French who consider niggers as part of our group
Yeah yeah that's why we are full of retards who believe Guadeloupean and Martiniqueses are rightfully french :)

>they are always seen as foreigners even if they were born in France.
yes but infortunately we can't deport them and we are brainwashed to believe they are equally french like you and me because of a fucking administrative paper :)

do you realize France have the same problem X10?

semitic genetics create semitified mind

Also,
lmao @ lying part Jew/Berber/portunigger “””””Frenchmen””””” saying shit about Germany - the most strict on race Western European nation.

Should be noted ''Ausländisch'' includes the descendants of Czech, Prussian and Polish ethnically German refugees and those from Austria and Switzerland. Germany is hated by the world jewry and EU drones for still being very (although often privately) conservative on race
Germans procreate with Germans, and shitskins overbreed all over the world that's nothing new.
Never mind the fact that a platoon of based Whitedudes who're operating during a civil war with NO bullshit like "rules of engagement" can wipe out entire districts with sarin gas in hours, what the fuck should we be even "scared" of?
You're not actually White Celtic-Germanic, are you? Just a concern cuckposter most likely
We can wipe you mongrels out at the drop of a hat, sheeeit back in the day the big problem was collecting you trash into "ghettoes" these days you do it on your own lmao.
If you were actually White or not a defeatist, you'd be more worried about the natocuck shitskin police and UN that needs to protect poor minorities

t. full blood German, experience in Swiss military

Yeah niggers are quite new. We always used to have shit load of turks.
Niggers came like in the 2010s.

Not really. Who are American subhumans? US mongrel forces must be removed

fpbp

FPBP

son, in the near future with the population explosion in Africa, French will be a literal nigger language.

Now guess where they will be heading to?

Germany and learn a totally new language?
or
France with an established african community and their native language?

They don't speak French, they speak petit nègre

>We always used to have shit load of turks.
Yeah, "temporary" workers alright.

we took them in because of YOU.
you guys wanted rockets in turkey and turkey wanted to get rid off their exploding population.

i would like to with all their problems they have a ten times better country and culture than hungary.

my only problem is most german women are butt ugly when they age a bit and they have no sense of humor whatsoever.

and what is the reason you took 2 millions of new germans? did big daddy USA force them on you as well?

Me? I wasn't even born then m8, I'm not the US government. Your country is an obedient little vassal state though, that is true.

a mixture of good samaritan syndrome and concerns about a declining population

Oh Sweet! Now I can enjoy those cool german fire truck responses!

sounds reasonable

>declining population
that kills the economy tho. it's a problem developed white countries all face. declining birth rate and to make it worse less and less of the population is employable as it requires higher and higher levels of education and training.

>because of YOU
You talk like a nigger. MUH IF WE (insert something) IT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR COUNTRY.