/who/ - Doctor Who General

6 HOURS UNTIL SERIES 10 edition

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/star-wars-fans-jedi-trailer-article-1.3055724
beaumontlondon.com/clients/fady-elsayed
youtu.be/Nz5N-sQo8FU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wdfghrr

Dubs confirm everything will be shit, Simm will be shit, series 10 will be shit.

reminder The Pilot is going to be just kind of there, like Rose, but there's still Simm to get hyped about in the trailer

>tfw simmposter
>preparing for tonight's stream
>seven proxies lined up
>three different browsers
feels so good man

>watching a new episode of DW on a crappy cytube stream

Rose was a fantastic episode and great introduction
Ecclestone was GOAT, story was really comfy

Simmer down

doing god's work

praise be to simm

Anybody else have to watch new Who episodes during the day because of timezones? Kills the kino

1 more sleep to go for me! Torrenting time in 11 hours!

could you use some of those proxies for wikiafrog?

It's absolutely pathetic there exist manchild on Sup Forums that think this. Doctor Who in general is a shit show with one or two good episodes max a season. The only great episodes have been Mummy on Orient Express, Dark Water and Heaven Sent. 3 good episodes in 2 years. Second half of Magician's Apprentice and Deep Breath were good, first half of both episodes were trash. Face the Raven, Last Christmas and Robot of Sherwood were mediocre. Everything else is pure garbage, fucking manchildren.

really wasn't worth posting it again, user

t. butthurt autist

okay

You do not belong on Sup Forums. I bet you were an IMDB regular.

>implying Sup Forums is reputable place to discuss film & tv

>the boardies are already here

/who/ is turning into hell

feels bad man

>yfw it wasn't Simm
>it was McGann

>there are boardies here right now who don't know what Simmposting is

One last night of tru/who/ before on-season starts, was that too much to hope for?

Flee to your safe space kiddo.

/who/ is kill

That's human Christmas out there. They eat so much. All that roasting meat, cakes and red wine. Hot, fat, blood, food. Pots, plates of meat, and flesh, and grease, and juice, and baking, burnt, sticky hot skin. Hot. It's so hot.Sliced sliced sliced.

Thinking about it... Yeah, this happens everytime dude

SIMM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE COMING SOON TRAILER
>SIMM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE COMING SOON TRAILER
SIMM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE COMING SOON TRAILER

Yeah I'm really going to miss the threads that last about 14 hours on page 10 and get deleted because they only have about 7 posts on them...

PROOF?

Hmm, is it even worth posting main range discussion or is it just going be unseen with all the talk of The Pilot?

no and yes

Wait I didn't know Ram was guest starring in an episode?? What ep is he in?

Reminder that the majority hate this show now.

Hopefully not real because then I'll have to actually finish watching Class.

JUST

Jokes on him, most people are even shitting on Star Wars

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/star-wars-fans-jedi-trailer-article-1.3055724

Well it's 100% on the S10 wikipedia page and is on his website

beaumontlondon.com/clients/fady-elsayed

Just got back from the screening. It's Ram.

Why do Britfags hate anything NuWho post-2009? I see more Amerifarts saying they like Smith or Capaldi, while Bongs go WAAAHH MUH TENNANT

The current vocal internet generation grew up on RTD and also became retarded at about the same time.

That is an old clip of simm in the trailer right?
youtu.be/Nz5N-sQo8FU

yes.

don't get my hopes up like that again please

Fan-made trailer.
Clip is from The End of Time.

A boring ethnic character played by a wooden actor. Great.

Just got back from the screening. It's Sabalom Glitz.

Because Doctor Who is a "cult" show in America so it tends to attract people intelligent enough to get Moffat's plots. Whereas in the UK it's more of a pop culture thing that attracts stupid normies.

t. Living in Britbongland

Maybe he's in Knock, Knock. That'd explain it.

>ethnic
Why's this relevant, boardie?

This is true. Look at the comments from people who hate Moffat and love RTD they are chavs, women and uneducated oldies who do not have the intelligence necessary to comprehend a complex script. They only enjoy young men jumping around.

>people intelligent enough to get Moffat's plots

R8 my shelf /who/

I'm pretty sure this is some sort of misunderstanding, he's not in any of the episodes.

Nice meme m8

>A boring ethnic character played by a wooden actor

Nice meme

>intelligent enough to get Moffat's plots
Is this satire or are Doctor Who kiddies this deluded?

(you)

Hi boardie

I much prefer the Region 2 covers.

t. buttblasted Hillary supporters

lmao

Heh, yeah. Allot have people are just to unintelliectual to probably appreciate the clever sophistorication have his plots such as e.g when Doctor Who does science (epic science, just like my other favourite show Rick & Morty, lol).

t. Sup Forums

>All this newfag libcucks
Reminder that /who/ is 90% right-wing

>keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums
You're the one throwing a hissyfit over someone mentioning the ethnicity of an actress.

Shut up, CUNT

>tell others not to shitpost
>shitpost

hmmmm

Anyone got the DWM 511 crossword answers?

I'm not implying that they're 'highbrow' or anything. Doctor Who is still a family show and thus, there are limits on the concepts it deals with. The thing is that RTD aimed to the lowest common denominator, whereas Moffat pursues an audience that is at least slightly more mature.

No? I don't know how you could be right-wing and even watch Doctor Who. It shows because even in the off-season /who/ is about as Tumblr as Sup Forums.

Idk if teenage girls on tumblr are more mature than small children, desu desu kawaii desu, and frankly, the show was better aimed at smart children than stupid adolescents.

Are you implying that literally every person that watches Doctor Who is left-wing politically?

I think you're retarded.

Go suck Muslim refugee cock.

Except the show currently is aimed at smart children? And teenage girls on Tumblr tend to prefer RTD because of the hot leads and soap opera plots.

Do you often have trouble understanding things?

When people give RTD a pass for farting fat monsters but give Moffat shit for the eye booger monsters... and that was a Gattiss script

>Are you implying that literally every person that watches Doctor Who is left-wing politically?

No, but the show is written mostly (if not entirely) by left-wing writers who make their political views quite clear in the scripts. I'm surprised someone like you doesn't dismiss it as "leftist propaganda"

All this fighting and series 10 hasn't started yet. This is going to be a fun 3 months.

RTD Who came out when shipping, fanfiction.net and Hot Topic *holds up spork* were a thing.
Moffat Who came out when quirky noodle arms and ironic nerd culture were a thing.

4 hours until the episode and already it's shit

Good.

There's left-wing episodes like Kill the Moon and the Zygon two-parter where I disagree with the messages, sure.

For the most part, I don't mind the politics. I don't reeeeeeeee like you do when you see something you disagree with.

Not everyone has to live in the liberal bubble world.

Yeah with the ugly round things covering up half the cover art

Teenage girls also love Matt Smith. Moffat appeals to the lowest common denominator. Clara did nothing but spout quirky lolsorandum and "epic" xD quips. The Doctor does it a lot too. "I've got NEW KIDNEYS!" Lol, so epic and quirky xD. His plots are absolute garbage. Hell Bent was one of the worst episodes of any show I've ever witnessed, such a shame after Heaven Sent was so good. Angels Take Manhattan makes no sense. Moffat's stories more often than not are absolute clusterfucks filled with plot holes.

RTD writes a lot of garbage sure, but at least it's not pretentious. It's trash, but it's not under any delusion. Moffat writes stories and is really pretentious about them, completely oblivious to the absolute shit he's producing.

Children don't give a shit about Doctor Who. They've Cartoon Network and a thousand cartoon channels to watch. What kids do you know excited about Doctor Who? It's the realm of obsessive, nerdy loser men (this thread) and tumblr girls. Currently it's ruled by tumblr girls.

tl;dr?
I'm not gonna read that shitpost

>I don't reeeeeeeee like you do when you see something you disagree with.

Except a few minutes ago you said I should suck Muslim cock for suggesting that most Who watchers are in fact left-wing

And as we all know, insecure accusations of interracial sex are the alt-right's last resort in an argument. Funny that black/brown cocks are always on the brain for them

GET OUT OF HERE TAKHBIR

HE'S REEEEEEEEEING NOW

IT'S BACK TO GALLIFREY BASE FOR YOU, MAHMOOD

>typical intelligence level and attention span of a Moffat fan

>Hell Bent was one of the worst episodes of any show I've ever witnessed

Ahaha are you one of the Anti Clara fags who got pissed when Moffat subverted your expectations and made Hell Bent a character piece instead of the Time Lord fanwank you wanted? Cry more faggot. Another example of Moffat's genius

No, but if you don't know the answer send the clue and the letters you have

How are you doing, Takhbir?

This reminds me of something I saw that morning show with Piers Morgan.

There was a little girl, a Doctor Who fan, being interviewed in her bedroom, which was geared out with Doctor Who stuff. The interview asked her since she's such a big fan if she could name the Doctors. She said something like, "Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Christopher Eccleston, Billie Piper..."

Moffat does a lot of gumflapping about how it's for kids but it's a lot of shit. Kids don't give a fuck. It's a neat excuse for his shitty writing though.

Hi capaldo. On-season simmposter fag