Why is America the only non-cucked nation. I mean, just imagine this saying "I'm proud to be German"

Why is America the only non-cucked nation. I mean, just imagine this saying "I'm proud to be German"

America is legitimately the only nationalistic country left.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you mean being proud of your own nation without really caring about foreigner's opinion you could include Japan, China, Russia, North Korea and other random totalitarian regime as well.

>gets their identity through corporate slogans and branding

yeah you're american alright

>literally caring what other countries think of you
In other words strong alpha male countries who are all way more relevant than any country in Europe?

Lead the charge against the nazis again bro, we are counting on you

>National identity is whoring our your women to Asian countries and known as #1 slut nation in the world
Really jelly of you Fernandez.

Well we're the only one that succeeded from another country to be free. If germany did that somehow and had ideals like america they'd be able to say the same.
Just a matter of happenstance.

Well, depends if you include Russia in Europe or not, but apart from it I couldn't agree with you more than that.
The only fucking time when it's ok to be proud of my country is typically when I'm not (e.g EU/world soccer cup, Olympics shit, etc...)

Phillipines is bleaching itself due to sex tourism

i don't know Poland is pretty nationalistic to me tbqh famalam

>we're the only one that succeeded from another country to be free
delete this

Aren't you proud to be French? The only other truly free people in the world besides USA are the French

People ought not get their national identity from corporations, but when even the corporations are nationalistic that should tell you something about the country as a whole.

Until they are known for anything else, my comment stands.

Their new President makes them based, I'll give them that.

>%60
>"non-cucked"

literally cant make this shit up anymore

Shitty bait filthy immigrant trash. There is a good reason why all you were sent there.

>not rooting for your country in athletic events

Fedora detected

I had to legitimately google Fijians to see if you guys were white

Sup Forums is full of Americans complaining they are cucked by millions of Latino immigrants. What gives?

>implying the number whites correlate to being a nationalist.

Even our pajeets are damn proud to be an american. I know mexicans who would go to war with their old country in the name of their new home.

Americans will always be stronger than you, even during the worst times, we will be better than you.

America is nationalist as fuck, that's true.

Unfortunately, we're civic nationalists, not ethnic nationalists.

What the fuck Cuckland what have we done to you?

these people are very fast runners

Because you are the sole super power. We could go on about how great we our but we all k ow you rule the world.

There's plenty of proud French people but showing it (flags, whatever) is only 'acceptable' during sporting events, or mourning times it seems.

There's a difference between white nationalism and nationalism you fucking idiot

The majority of my friends aren't white, who gives a fuck?

Kurdish, Persian, Mexican, Black, White, Asian, Native American, Saudi Arabian (on student visas), Peru, Chilean, etc. etc.

We never think about race when we all have fun and embrace each other

America is cucked as fuck, there is just a veneer of patriotism which doesn't really mean anything. When it comes to being *white* and defending your interests Americans are more cucked than anyone.

Ignore him, he's just a retard.

Yeah, it tells you how easy it is to pander to the stupid motherfuckers who live here.

this tbqh

Non whites can be American

see:
also
>defending your interests

completely 100% wrong, otherwise we wouldn't be punching Muslims in the nose left and right around the world - and then letting Europe take in our trash when we're done fucking their shit up, barely taking in any refugees of our own. Sit the fuck down faggot

You're a non-country and can only refer to yourself as a continent. At least our continent don't wear the name of an moorish italianfag.

Stay non-cucked bro, proud united stater

the fuck are you even talking about?

Our service members would destroy literally any nations military, even the worlds joint forces would be a fraction of Americas military power.

Also defending our interest? Who the fuck is destroying every shit skin in the middle east again? Didnt think it was your "grand navy".

I will find you and I will kill you

Lmao yeah that it makes them more money you fucking retard. Holy shit right wing white trash are the most brainwashed people in the entire united states.

no other nation is so insecure about itself as we are.
You know that guy who buys the most expensive clothing or the biggest car?
guess what he's compensating for.
same with Americucks.
Its easy to see why every other country laughs at us.
we're the children on the block full of adults

>Why is America the only non-cucked nation.

SAY WITH ME

NEXT PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATE AMERICA

Hillary Rodham Clinton

God the Swiss in this board are insufferable faggots. Must be all the chocolate.

Get cucked faggot

It's not like you have the forces required to stop us

>You know that guy who buys the most expensive clothing or the biggest car?

The guy who has a well paying job?
The bread winner?
Sounds like you are just a defeated person.

>Its easy to see why every other country laughs at us.

false flag detected, thanks mate

LOL

anything good in america comes from german diaspora

>USA
>Country

Yes, you are almost the best, just behind Gondor and Narnia.

I mean, seriously, does burgers think they are proper nation with culture and shit? Hilarious...

>says the tiny country that speaks three languages

I can't even imagine that. Nice 'identity' rofl

The thought of traveling to another city and being lost in the culture is absurd

>as he wears jeans, a t shirt, and consumes American media

What? I thought the French people were still proud despite the shitty politicians.

>i'm proud of being stupid
heh-hehehe

>mass produced consumer products made in a jungle sweatshop in a third world shithole
>culture

they still eat dogs look it up

>as he wears jeans, a t shirt,
so?
>consumes American media
Keep dreaming nigger.

>barely taking in any refugees of our own

You better pray you elect Trump, burger. You better pray.

diaspora that innovates more in a week than your entire nation will in five hundred years

What is it about White Americans that fundamentally set them apart from their yuropoor counterparts?

>so?

That's American culture kiddo.

Also enjoy your inferior taste, if you don't consume american film and television lol.

>America
>Non cucked
Kek.
>Nigger president
>60% white
>Politicans are puppets for Israel
>A huge base of voters is Bible thumping retards that believe Earth is 6000 years old

Your lefties are cucked into thinking communism would work, and your righties are Jew cucks, religion cucks, and love sucking Jew dick.

well i am a white american so i shouldnt comment

Not according to the founding fathers

Lmao ZOG stating pointless wars on Israel's behalf and ameridumbs go along with it because of a retarded sense of patriotism rather than a sensible and useful ethnic pride. Yeah letting Jewish Warhawks run rampant is so nationalist just lmao.

See above. Stating wars in the Middle East isn't in the interests of your people, let alone white people. Youre cucked by the Jew and proud of it.

>American education

We are the bold and the brave that fared the treacherous voyage across the ocean and into a hostile land full of murderous, dirt worshipping savages. We are the strongest men of Europe. Today's white Americans are a mix of all the strongest men from Europe.

And the american shows his ignorance once again

You aren't punished because American isn't an ethnicity like German is. It means nothing to say you're proud as that translates to pride in being a citizen of the USA. That and the jingoistic mentality means praising your nation falls in line with the desired effect of complacency with the nation's rulers. If you were to secede and forge a new identity, then there'd be a problem.

>muh big bad jews
Beautiful validation of your idiocy

Hillary Clinton (as well as Obama) would be considered right wing in Europe lol.

Our Left isn't anywhere near as cuck'd as the left in yuropoor land homie. Think about, Obama is the president NOW and we've taken in a fraction of what Europe took lol

Nothing will change if Hillary gets elected

>What is it about White Americans that fundamentally set them apart from their yuropoor counterparts?
You'll be the first to become a minority in your own country. Even the most contaminated European country isn't even close to your level of extinction.

Ya, I boggle at the lack of patriotism in foreign countries.

>american film and television lol.
It's worthless. It would be wonderful if you would stop spreading your niggerish pop-culture. Also jeans are not a culture but it's probably hard to understand for you mate.

>and ameridumbs go along with it

And then drive you high functioning retards along with the ride LOL.

Think about it - wars that have NOTHING to do with your country, yet we still managed to bring you in on command to die like the lap dogs you are. Is there anything more pathetic than a former empire doing the bidding of its former colony?

Anything more pathetic?

America was never natively european, dipshit.

Meanwhile Europeans ARE the natives in their nation and they STILL want to model their immigraiton based on...A country that was never white.

hi-larious

nigga we're fucked no matter which direction we go. Civil War Part 2: Electric Boogaloo is our only option

youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

well you're national identity is getting cucked by negros so call it even

>corporations are nationalistic
they aren't though. they're just banking on the soda pop americana branding. they're about as american as taylor swift albums.

Jews or not America and the west generally has only become more at risk of terrorism than before the Iraq war. Thousands of young white Americans killed dying in the dessert for the Jews/elites. But they were protecting your freedoms right? Lmao.

>It's worthless

enjoy your inferior taste

>Also jeans are not a culture

Clothing is culture, yes. You are too stupid for words, but then again

>Poland

not surprised kek.

>you're a patriot right goy
>then buy our products hisss

>well you're national identity is getting cucked by negros

In reality it's the white man that's conquering the most women, kiddo - especially yours hahahahahaha

Your entire country's women would collectively be with a white man than you - remember that

Only economically. Both Obama and Hillary are more invested in SJW identity politics bullshit than any European leader. As is your culture in general.

Bulgaria and Poland beat the fuck out of Muslims for fun. Bulgaria and Poland are bro tier mother fuckers. Go ahead and dump all your anti slav memes, slavs will fuck up a Muslim on sight, not elect them mayor or give them free housing like the bongs, frogs, and the German cucks.

I can't believe you typed this as you drink your suicide juice.

Coca Cola fucking KILLS YOU

>SJW bullshit

>being mean online leads to arrest in Europe
>takes in more refugees than us by a seismic margin
>hates guns

Go ahead faggot. Say something mean so I can have your ass arrested

>ven the worlds joint forces would be a fraction of Americas military power.

The wars have nothing to do with you either though. You're a dog on Israel's leash.

We're not German anymore though.

We are a proud nation, but we have less and less to be proud of these days.

We are a fat, multiracial, stupid and whiny nation that becomes more cucked by the decade.

We will likely retain our preeminent position as global kingpin based on momentum, geography, and demography, but the "shining city on a hill" is dead and will likely never come back.

It's getting worse here yeah, but we have our God emperor Trump coming in to clean that shit up. We are nowhere NEAR the level of Cucked you faggots are.

kek

And the UK is the dog's puppy

A puppy to its former colony

Pure poetry

I'm just afraid we are too far gone. The Obama years have really changed this country. The young generation is so incredibly sjw, that I don't see how we will ever recover.

Phew, I was getting a little worried until I found out Im actually drinking Pepsi (tm)

>Be american
>get shot
>Be french
>get run over by truck and then get shot
Really makes you think

You better fucking believe it brother.

True about you having more freedom of speech. The only reason you have less refugees is because of geography, they can't get across the Atlantic.

But the whole SJW movement is American. Hillary especially represents the politically correct establishment.

Who the fucks watches American media anymore? I hope to God you don't otherwise you're just a cuck supporting the globalists.

no, most of 4chans age demographic is non white of any kind.

Let the burrito enjoy his goy coke

Literally 1 million people in their army, Russia has 700,000 people I believe and a bunch of European countries have personnel in the 100,000's

>American education

GOD

Pretty sure Best Korea is more nationalistic.

BLESS

Germany didn't need to take in refugees with an open legs. Turkey was closer and took in less. And SJWism is far more prevalent with your politicians than ours and it's not even a comparison.

Being arrested for triggering a landwhale. Enough said.

Wrong! You have a chance to save yourselves - Vote Trump!

That being said, OP's example are just the Jew's just trying to shove, 'Oy goy, there's nothing to worry about - no shady shit going on here'. Niggers/non-white are still outbreeding and liberals are still rampant; worst of all, the jews have still their malicious grip on the American elite.

THE

>be Portuguese

>be kang