Honestly, I tried my best to like this (semi-sovereign) """country""", I really did. They have a rich culture...

Honestly, I tried my best to like this (semi-sovereign) """country""", I really did. They have a rich culture, traditional beer, and amazing history where they did great amazing things, especially in the last century.

But honestly, on any conversation with them, they just come off as the biggest assholes and douchebags to anyone who tries to interact with them. Even more than Americans do.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he base his opinion on countries out from its Sup Forums posters

It's pretty accurate tho, if anything russians outside of Sup Forums are even worse.

i like being an subtle asshole towards people i dislike

>ve are citizens of ze nation formerly known as vest germany
Not gonna lie, I fucking died when some lady introduced herself and her group that way to me in Poland. Like, it wasn't even a joke, just next-level autism and some really old sour-grapes over reunification.

Is there a German who isn't weird?

Adolf Hitler

is there anyone germans DON'T hate?

Other Germanics. Can’t wait to see the ethnic purification of my Home

i like hating myself
sometimes i love being myself
sometimes i pretend being my future self
i am schizo

>russians outside of Sup Forums are even worse

We're the nicest people both in the internet and irl.

no just wrong
ethno russians are fucking rude

>they just come off as the biggest assholes and douchebags to anyone who tries to interact with them. Even more than Americans do.
Post proof you've ever been to America

>a German calling himself "subtle"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

K-O-S-M-O-S

I think its the extreme eye contact the entire time

You need jesus

bydlo says what?

The thing with Germans is that they're arrogant sissybois. They respect oy brutal strength.
You have to put then in their place first before any actual dialogue takes place. Then they are sweet and cuddly

i'm not posting pictures of myself on Sup Forums, but i've been to new york and texas, and parts of the midwest.

texas = super friendly and polite, but literally worship george bush as a god for some reason

new york = rude as fuck, everyone is an asshole

midwest = really depressing, lots of fog everywhere, roads are shattered and in an abysmal state, giant shopping megacomplexes everywhere

>i'm not posting pictures of myself on Sup Forums
I'm not asking for selfies, just post your passport stamp with timestamped picture. Your posts read like stereotypical liberal brit reddit posts

i'm not posting shit. I honestly don't care if some autistic amerifat on an Ryukyuan Beercrafting Board doesn't believe me.

>stereotypical liberal brit

I bet you don't even know what you're stupid american jargon means, dumbfat.

Are you the Aussie who posts excerpts from Hitler speeches in /deutsch/?

Exactly what I suspected, you cannot substantiate a single thing you've said

>I bet you don't even know what you're stupid american jargon means, dumbfat.
It means that you sound like every faggot from london that I have ever met.
It means you are incapable of forming a coherent argument and can only respond with reddit memes

read the article, it's interesting

>pic
Ahahah what the fuck?

>polish intellectuals

inb4 they blame it on flip immigrants

>ethno Russians
There are other kind of Russians? Kill yourself half kazaksh subhuman hapa “”””German returnee””””

functional illiteracy is something quite common. When you grow older you stop reading out words like a first grader (letter by letter) because you visually memorized words & their meaning so you can read out and understand sentences.

People who don't read a lot suffer from this and even you do. Put some easy text in word and change the font to something extravagant. Even if the text is easy you'll read out some words letter by letter.