What DO they mean by this?

What DO they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/true crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

black dick lovers are gonna get cucked confirmed

it confirms that hes going to have a redemption arc and come out a good guy at the end of this movie.

>dangerously good looking

we need another holocaust

JJ Abrahms knows his magic

I feel bad for taking so long to get the root of kylo's name. Tippity top notch obscure reference bro.

what are you referring to?

I hope it's not the "ren rhymes with ben" bullshit

So that means white men are back on menu?

Literally COLD STEEL Sanic-tier

Even anakin was less edgy

That's not even where he got slashed in the face.

He should have some Seifer type scar if anything.

>not losing an eye and getting a cyborg eye that glows red

do you even do edgy

he's jon snow star wars edition

Zuko did nothing wrong

this

they could have a scene i the dark and all you see is some red dot and it would be really tense and shit

Do you think Disney will make them end up together?

yes

Everyone looks bad with flash on

What is it about these redeemed school shooters that is so appealing to tumblr?

stop playing mortal kombat

Anakin had an eye scar too.

He dropped his helm before he shanked Han and then chased after Finn and Rey. His helmet blew up on Starkiller base after being extracted by nazi guy.

What really makes me curious is Phasma. Is she a clone? Does the first order have multiple Phasmas or did she somehow escape Starkiller Base?

TFA left so many questions that I don't think TLJ will have enough time to answer them all.

whoa there, edgemeister. this isn't a Zack Snyder production.

Kano Wins

It's also worth noting that Cyborg is doing that in JL.

I'm pretty sure getting trash compacted means nothing in the SW universe. it's like getting a time out on the naughty step.

how the fuck did he survive the fall

no but there will be an obvious '50 shades of grey' - like romantic tension and shipping between them for those female viewers shekhels

but since its a movie the nice guy cuck will get the girl eventually so that normies can feel good about themselves

There is in fact a huge school shooter fandom on tumblr

tumblr.com/search/true crime

I think that scene with Phasma is supposed to be a flashback to when Luke's Jedi academy got destroyed.

someone explain this to me

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Kylo Ren
Kyle[/spoiler] Kotaren

From the Dark Forces games.

If that's the case then how did Luke have R2D2 if it was with Leia?

God I wish

How have you not figured out yet that what any given userbase projects outward, it truly feels the opposite?

The tumblr userbase goes on and on so much about toxic masculinity and bla bla bla that it's exceedingly obvious there's a tsundere thing going on. They all want to bone the Kylo Ren character; not just in relation to Kylo specifically, but the whole archetype into which Kylo fits. But they don't want to admit it outright so they perform an elaborate dance of mental gymnastics to obfuscate it.

Just like Sup Forums complaining about how awful capeshit and star wars are is only possible if Sup Forums really cares about either of them.

>Idolising school shooters
Fucking why?

Kylo Ren is not really what they complain about
He is not racist. He is not sexist. He is not fat. He doesn't have a neckbeard.
But he is not a "nice guy" he is nothing what they complain about other than a man and kinda ugly

>If that's the case then how did Luke have R2D2 if it was with Leia?

>but since its a movie the nice guy cuck will get the girl eventually so that normies can feel good about themselves

But what about the homosexuality route?

>I am screaming

What do black women mean by this?

Yeah which was brought to him by Rey. Her vision in TFA was a flash forwards and backwards.

If luke had R2 what did he do, fucking launch it to the resistance out of a cannon? Can R2 suddenly pilot a space ship?

Then who's Jan?

Tumblr is divided between liking and hating Kylo Ren

Nope, they've already set up Rey with Finn.

and some people always look bad. which would make your point totally irrelevant

dont you mean total annihilation?

kylo ren looks like sasuke uchihaha from naruto in the new trailer

disney knows what they are doing

WOW ITS LIKE DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS ON THINGS

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

FUCK
YOU

um try again sweetie

>bacta tank can heal 4th degree lightsaber burns to the face
>it can't heal a scar
Come on son

>you know what Snoke says about fucking your family?
DONT
not like it would be the first time

ughhh

They strongly indicate that Tumblr needs to be hit with a fucking nuke

It's a website.

You don't understand! They're just interested in the psychology of school shooters. Never mind the fact that they make fanfiction and headcanons about them.

You forget that Tumblrites are the only people who want that

Websites have servers, located in the physical universe.

I don't know, I'm pretty sure I hate reddit no strings attached

Does anyone find Finn attractive?

John Boyega fine, but not the sweating retard he plays

He may have been a marine, but wow this guy got lucky acting with a face like that

it doesnt even look line the scar he gat at the end of tfa

nope disney will push black man white woman, girls on tumblr will write fanfic of kylo shipping instead though.

>lucky
>(((Driver)))

>caring about Darth Schoolshooter
He got beaten up by someone with no training in the force who wielded a lightsaber for the first time
He's about as relevant to the story as Phasma or whatever she was called.

Dylan was pretty tragic, I can understand people feeling sympathy for him.

Eric was a total cunt all around though.

>naruto
go back to fucking red dit with that faggot shit you filthy nu-male millenial

Yeah, we can only hope they don't pull some bullshit excuse.

Why the fuck is she hating on Han Solo and what gives her the impression that Kylo is white?

Did they just forget what happened in the last movie?

He wasn't trying to beat her, he was trying to take her as an apprentice because he felt that she was powerful in the Force.
He even outright says it to her..

Then Rey goes ham on him all of a sudden and there you go. The literal physical hand-to-hand overpowering was a bit too much though, I admit.

Also he is one of the most relevant characters in the story, especially in The Last Jedi judging by the information we got.
He will be the most fleshed out character in the whole trilogy.

Maybe that's the scene from the flashback, you can see everything burning behind him (burning the Jedi Temple?).
He most probably isn't even pointing at Rey, (good) trailers are always edited purposefully mixing different scenes together so when you actually see the film as a whole you have the scenes already spoilered.

That makes sense, but then why wouldn't he have had the scar during Force Awakens?

He's basically a caricature of Star Wars diehards. Like them, he is a lonely, unpleasant young white man who grew up at odds with his parents, obsessed over the paraphernalia of movies that came out before he was born. While every other major new character in the movies is just bumbling around with their own problems, Kylo is obsessed with the story of Star Wars and longs to take his place in its legend. Abrams' Star Trek movies had a similar message which essentially identified old fans with the villains, trusting that the new fans wouldn't care and the old fans would see the movie anyway just because they have to.

The movie is all about costly failures of machismo; the only male character who is broadly portrayed in a positive light (Finn) is also a weak buffoon. Much as Kylo represents the obsessive superfan who hates the movie but goes to see it anyway because it is Star Wars, the focus of his existence, Finn represents the average Tom, Dick, or Jamarcus on the street who just goes to see Star Wars because it is the cool thing to do right now. Meanwhile Rey represents Abrams' vision of the future of the fanbase, a little girl (she is almost completely desexualized and infantile, innocent figure for a female lead (hence Sup Forums's obsession with her as a sex object)) whose dreams of Star Wars must take a back seat to her real life problems.

This is also why Rey is ridiculously competent at everything she does despite never training at any of it. It's because her actions are meant to represent the kind of arbitrary imaginative play-pretend way you thought of Star Wars as a kid - you're flying the ships, you're moving things with your mind, you're fighting the evil mask guy with the red sword, you're not thinking about how incongruous that kind of fantasizing is with the world the movie portrays. Kylo's problem is he's past 30 and still loves Star Wars.

Lmao fuck your stale pasta.

Also the new trailer shows us that he will abandon the mask, meaning that he will stop being an edgy wannabe Vader who thinks that he can impose fear with a fake appearance of himself.

They mean that Star Wars shills suck.
reported for spam

lies

i didn't say i like naruto my friend

this

He's not Jewish, you retard.

sorry, friend

Kylo Ren is the most interesting character in the movie - only Finn was equally engaging.

Rey is cartoonish and Poe is simply a convinient plot device.

Kylo could`ve been fleshed out a lot more but I like him - a Dark Side character we haven`t seen in Star Wars yet.
You can argue Anakin was that but it just fell flat and booring - Driver did a fantastic with the character and the lines he was given.

That said, I`m very worried where they`ll take him - I think in the short-medium term he`ll be a lot more focused, properly menacing and Dark but eventually him killing Han will come and haunt him, leading to his redemption.

We already saw glimpses of that after the commited the patricide - he feels weak, shocked and confused. He thought doing what Vader did not do will only strengthen him.

Ultimately, Kylo is a good person. He has been deluded and is deluding himself in to thinking he has a chance of being what his ancestor was - if you end up begging Vaders ''corpse'' to empower you with his abilities, shit is not working for you.

I will not be surprised if in Episode MCMLXXV someone will be telling the tale of ''The Tragedy of Ben Solo the Decieved''.

Disney won't tank it with a major gay romance.
Minor gay character, sure, but imagine the fallout if they make the black self insert character gay. They'd lose their entire black audience.
And that's a mighty chunk of the movie going public in the us.

>black audience
>watching cracker space movies

>They'd lose their entire black audience.

So like 12 people?

They would lose more Chinks then Black people.

>John Boyega
>fine
No. He's one of the ugliest niggers around in tv and film.

>Kylo, did I ever tell yout about how my father went back to the light side and died regretting all the bad things he did? He was a good dad

Did Luke really never have this talk with his nephew?

He will probably say it in TLJ. Maybe that's even why Kylo destroys his mask and stops being a wannabe Vader.
Maybe Kylo will even think Darth Vader was too weak because he felt the pull of the light, where Kylo straight up murdered his father despite feeling the same pull of light.

It looks more like a fresh cut than a scar.

>another holocaust
what did he mean by this

No, but he did tell him about that time Biggs took him to a whorehouse at Mos Eisley to get some Twi'lek lovin', but Luke didnt' have enough cash and had to take a BJ from a tranny Rodian instead. He was a good friend.

That would be really cool. Good thinkin

You're deluding yourself if you think that most fangirls ship Ren and Rey. It's ginger Hitler and Ren all the way. Good on them too, since it's way less creepy to let evil fuckers fester among themselves instead of putting poor Rey though that sort of shit.

>Implying that'd be bad.

S I T H E D

>knowing what Reddit is into
Sounds like you speak from experience. Now go back.

Yes and no. On the one hand he's not conventionally handsome but he does have a very distinctive face and there's a certain attractiveness about that. On top of that his weird face means that he just stands out in general and that's an important consideration in casting actors for a role.

He's a great actor but you can't make Adam Driver handsome in any way. This guy is Klaus Kinski tier.

What if its a hoax scene so they can save the real scar for a big reveal in the movie. I mean, its reasonable- desu.