Someday his private jet is going to crash in the Pacific and he's gonna get stuck on a deserted island

Someday his private jet is going to crash in the Pacific and he's gonna get stuck on a deserted island.

And he's gonna wish he had that Denver pizza.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if he's going to crash in the pacific, it's more likely he'll die than be able to survive the crash and swim to an island to begin thinking of food before dying

>his private jet is going to crash
With no survivors.

woah hey guys

What's with his belly? Looks like he used to be super fat and he got a belly operation to reduce his fat.

He's a big guy

>eating a soggy 'za

that thing needed to stay in the oven for 10 more minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

Now that's some good looking pizza!

I think he never really exercised until he was like 45 or something. And even then it was retarded cardio shit.

what the fuck is that

I laffed

Did somebody forget to take the plastic off of that before putting it in the oven or something? Did ja/ck/ make that pizza? Anybody got an explanation?

You fon't really need to take the plastic off. I can seldom be arsed to.

WHAT THE FUCK

Shut up

Looks like he's cold and sucking his belly in

The pizza user, hand it over.

dude was a semi-pro soccer player

this

Meh, he fucked his knee up or something so was basically crippled. His face looks like the Denver pizza because of time spent over the grill. You can understand why he turned into an enormous prick.

lol, he's a Rangers fan. They're always super angry

FRIDGEMODE

>Man I sure regret not eating that pile of greasy wet bird shit from some inbred flyover ma' and pa' hellhole

The waitress was cute though

I have had great pizza and other food in rural states.
Quit being ignorant.
Also "muh inbred" is the stupidest fucking argument and makes zero sense. Most people breed within their ethnic group, weather they do so in a city or in a more rural community doesn't make much of a difference.

Also most pizza in big cities even the most famous ones is typically shit or just chain's you can find anywhere like Dominos.
Sure there are some good joints too but they aren't easy to find.
Most places just have some illegal immigrant bring you a thin soggy slice and charge you some absurd price for it.

Face it.
There's nothing special about living in big cities.
They are just crowded smog filled ant nests.
Independent, freedom loving flyover people are superior in everyway.

no, because that pizza is so greasy and undercooked youd shit out your guts and die of malnutrition quicker

t.cletus

t.dumbess