Daily reminder that Amy Schumer getting 1 star is the main reason why Netflix scrapped the star system and moved to a...

Daily reminder that Amy Schumer getting 1 star is the main reason why Netflix scrapped the star system and moved to a thumbs system. All her past ratings got erased. Do your part and give it a thumbs down.

Other urls found in this thread:

redalertpolitics.com/2017/03/17/netflix-trashing-rating-system-schumer-special-tanked/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but that's wrong. they've been testing that kind of system since a year ago

that would require signing up for netflix again, and frankly it's not worth the bother. i see more entertaining video content on /gif/, and that includes the sicflics threads, which are universally regarded as shit.

You're are wrong
redalertpolitics.com/2017/03/17/netflix-trashing-rating-system-schumer-special-tanked/

I've watched a ton of stand-up comedy on Netflix, and The Leather Special isn't even the worst. It deserved its rating, sure, but there are about a dozen other shows that are just as bad, if not worse.
And is correct. It's not some attempt at oppressing you. It's like when YouTube did away with their star ratings and introduced the thumbs.
But of course you faggots will take it personally because you've got nothing else going on in your lives.

I'm sorry your comedic talent has disappeared since Jeselnik stopped writing all of your jokes, Amy. At least you can keep your career through nepotism :-)

>Do your part and give it a thumbs down.
Don't you have to watch that shit to rate it?

>I've watched a ton of stand-up comedy on Netflix, and The Leather Special isn't even the worst
the difference is those worse ones aren't shilled as the best

Nope

>Daily reminder that Amy Schumer getting 1 star is the main reason why Netflix scrapped the star system and moved to a thumbs system.
That's insane but I totally fucking believe. Just how powerful is the fucking Schumer clan/tribe?

>doesn't know what nepotism is

OK, kid.

Just remember I'm a talented multi-millionaire while you are, and always will be, nothing.

If the thumbs system is anything like youtube's, thumbs down don't matter at all in terms of visibility or perception.

>Defending a known joke stealer

yeah, you're a lot heavier than nothing

The jews are always and forever the enemy of the truth and when they see that much truth directed at one of their own liars they will put an end to it immediately.

How childish are you?

>it's impossible to sift out the litany of shit horror movies from the few good ones netflix has now
Thanks Amy!

>give this show ive never watched and that is aimed for women a thumbs down

why? is it because she is a woman? why do so many 4channers hate women?

No no no, fuck off with retarded Sup Forums platitudes. I'm talking about the Schumer clan specifically. You've got Schumer the 'actress' and 'comedian' and Chuck, a senator from New York. Who else?

>implying it's not true and them being jews with connections isn't exactly why it happened

every one else involved with it are people who stay out of the public eye on purpose

Is there anything she doesn't ruin?

I feel like that guy just huffed some paint.

I'm trying to remember if it was Schumer or Lena Dunham, but one of them has been in and out of the public spotlight since a young age, newspaper articles and shit focusing on them

Literally everybody in Hollywood is a jew with connections, dumbshit, but it's only Amy Schumer that was able to get the rating system for Netflix changed to protect her.

Sam Rockwell?

That was a terrible response, you aren't clever so next time just stick with the normal insults

k amy. don't forget to pick up your valtrex

>Literally everybody in Hollywood is a jew

So it's just like Sup Forums.

oink

>pic related

just can the whole service

So why doesn't it work at all? Amy Schumer gets a 99% rating for me while I never watch comedians, not even talking about that I want to kill that fat cow.
If they really were working a whole year on it, it would work a lot better. This proves it was a last-minute addition to defend against people one-starring their shit.

>implying any one important from jewywood has gotten shit on this hard on a rating system all at once

stop kidding yourself

Huh, weird that... So the majority of people with influence over the normies are Jews? I had wondered why the world was going to shit. Race war when?

I don't get this thumbs system.
On my Netflix, I only see percentages, and the only 99%-98% are the shows I already watch.
I don't see any thumbs at all.

le epic Sup Forums raid

why even waste time giving that fat bitch attention? You know how it goes with them, if you watch it they won't care about your rating and will praise it as quality for the amount of views it got, if it gets flooded with negative feedback they'll say it's an orchestrated raid

If you want to vote with your disapproval better just pirate netflix's stuff.

don't watch it, don't rate it, ignore it. the worst thing you could do to her.

>Just how powerful is the fucking Schumer clan/tribe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer

>Charles Ellis "Chuck" Schumer ( born November 23, 1950) is an American politician, the senior United States senator from New York and a member of the Democratic Party

>His family is Jewish, and he is a second cousin, once removed, of comedian and actress Amy Schumer.

>this is the first piece of media made by a jew to ever bomb!
Sup Forumsacks are mentally ill.

>this isn't the first piece of media that gathered a negative shit storm bad enough that it made national news from crazy people shitting all over one of the tribe

just bury your head in the sand cuckboy

>implying I'm going to get a netflix subscription to watch a fat cunt talk about her farts

no

>>this isn't the first piece of media that gathered a negative shit storm bad enough that it made national news from crazy people shitting all over one of the tribe
nuGhostbusters, you neurotic piece of shit.

>ghostbusters with its manipulated reviews that had nothing to do with a netflix rating system getting removed and has nothing to do with this argument other than the fact that they tried hiding bad reviews only because they couldn't get rid of them completely

sad attempt friend, sad

>So, while Netflix hasn’t clearly stated that they’re getting rid of their ratings system due to Schumer’s special, the timing is odd and suspicious at the very least.

Do you even read what you post? How the fuck do you fall for Clickbate?

This. You folks are wise.

Also, Sup Forums, seriously you need to make sure Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /r9k/ stays out of Sup Forums. I don't mind at all if you shit on SJW shit or perceived SJW shit, since there can be discussion gained in finding out the negative, and occasional positive effects (if any) of diversity guidelines and efforts to increase political correctness, but spouting "blah blah blah Jews blah blah blah reddit shit" isn't going to make any of us gain any insight on the quality of television and cinema, it's just going to encourage shitposting from Stormfags.

The next time SJWs make shit, first make sure SJWs are actually responsible, then when you call out their bullshit, make sure you do it right and make yourselves look more serious. Countering SJWs doesn't mean being a Sup Forumsack!

already ahead of you, it's first thing I did

>being this autistic to give a fuck

>But of course you faggots will take it personally because you've got nothing else going on in your lives