Canada pulls out of giant, mutually prosperous trade deal because the Quebecoise might not like it

>Canada pulls out of giant, mutually prosperous trade deal because the Quebecoise might not like it

Can't make this shit up

Wtf I love cuckdeau now

Kek, at least we fucked everyone over at the same time

I'm sure you and China will still be able to make it work .

good

I really hope for your sake this is some weak bait. Or that you voted for trump.

Blame Vietnam for refusing to agree not to use child labour for the past 8 months. This shit would have moved on by now had it not been for them.

absolutely based

fuck free trade

Japan's fault, we were just fine with it up until their trade minister met with us and refused to concede anything.

We're an export economy you fucking retard, there's a reason our GDP has essentially doubled from free trade deals. Our economy fucking dies without it.

Good.

Not him, but our economy is doing fine without the TPP.

Trudeau is anything but quebecois. He struggles to speak french. He thinks in english.

Ah yes, the champion of Canadian identity

>Mexican officials said they believed Mr Trudeau had pulled out because he was concerned by looming elections in Quebec, where French-speaking sovereigntists claim that globalisation is hurting their cultural industries.

Are we the only country in the world that ransacks both our trade and our own internal businesses solely to make sure we keep a certain percentage of our media classically low quality, garbage local made shit?

Oh no, please protect Canadian soap operas and $15 budget TV series, I don't know what I'd ever do.

Go find a list of "Canadian cultural media" and try watching some, it's fucking horrid, high school production level. Yet we spend billions a year and fuck over businesses to make sure it stays that way.

Fake news with a vitriolic, clickbait headline.

He was probably just late.

CBC is even more identity politics-focused than CNN, HuffPo, you name it. It's a real sham.

Bennett started this policy so we could keep a Canadian identity against the encroachment of America, but the current state of public broadcasting here is a disaster.

If I become PM, the first thing I'm doing is IPOing CBC.

Suuuure

>it's another "lol all francophones in canada are from quebec" episode
he literally said FRENCH-CANADIAN culture

Idiot, he really didn't show up. He pushed three things that they added for today then they signed it. The cultural exemption was an important one, it would've made the gov't unable to support the CBC.

>>Canada pulls out of giant, mutually prosperous trade deal because the Quebecoise might not like it

Thank god. The TPP is a disaster.

Is canada transphobe?

really makes me think