"Widows" is an upcoming thriller about a crew of crooks who get killed during a robbery...

>"Widows" is an upcoming thriller about a crew of crooks who get killed during a robbery, causing their widowed spouses pick up where they left off.
>Starring Michelle Rodriguez, Elizabeth Debicki, Viola Davis, Colin Farrell, Liam Neeson

Holy shit he's totally given up on the pretense being an artist and has started to make full-blown schlock. Good for him!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oSXIXNmlx_8?t=15m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for new Steve McQueen

STRAWNG CRIMINAL WIMMIN

>Elizabeth Debicki

Yesssssssss

He lives close to me but I've never seen him around ever. Have seen both is wife and daughter walking around, though.

She's just bitchy looking.

>bitchy

No she is a beautiful elven creature deserving of worship alternately my giraffefu

>Starring Michelle Rodriguez, Elizabeth Debicki
I can get behind that

>you'd watch a garbage feminist flick because some T&A is in it
You are lost.

WIDOWS!

This sounds horrible

You saw what Inarritu did with a revenge thriller, right? This will be kino.

>has women not being marginalised
>garbage
>feminist

Who hurt you?

Bloated it up by an hour of "art-film" pretension and wasting a good cinematographer and giving us a lesson on the noble savage and the bad white man and forcing a story that had very little to do with race into a race story and forcing us to watch a grunting drooling and filthy dicaprio piss himself all the way to the oscars on top of pussying out on one of the greatest scenes in the story?

I remember the shitposting around when 12 Years a Slave's cast was announced. I thought 12 Years would remain at the same public awareness level of Hunger, honestly surprised it blew up as it did.

Really excited for Widows and McQueen's return, again going to wonder how the general public receives the release.

>thinly veiled remake of that queen latifah movie from the late 90s

You're not as smart as you think you are.

Innaritu is far more dumb than you think he isn't.

>multiracial criminal enterprise
This shit virtually never happens.

I actually think Inarritu is a pretentious hack, with The Revenant being the sole exception because he brought his sensibility to material that benefitted from it, but sure.

The revenant could have been trimmed down by an hour and would only have benefited. If anything the Revenant only served to further confirm him as a pretentious hack.

And you suck cock, cocksucking cocksucker.

Couldn't disagree more, I suspect you just have shitty taste.

maybe he just wants to make fun movies for a while

the man is a serious autist though so he will go back to making good stuff soon enough

Not an argument

What was the cut "greatest scene of the story"?

What gave that away? lol

Glass after being left for dead hauling himself onto a rotted log and allowing the maggots inside the wood to eat the rotting flesh from his back and the group of indians that found him going "Great Fox how are you still alive white-devil?"

Closely followed by the scene in which he meets Fitzgerald and forgives him as he joins the army.

His movies are always garbage

Set it Off? It's not really a remake, just similar. But Set it Off was really fucking underrated, so I'd watch this.

The 79th annual New York Film Critics Circle Awards turned awkward on Monday night when CityArts editor Armond White started to heckle director Steve McQueen.

McQueen had just accepted his prize for “12 Years a Slave,” presented by Harry Belafonte, when the interruption broke out.

As soon as McQueen took the stage, White started shouting from his table at the back of the room. “You’re an embarrassing doorman and garbage man,” White boomed. “F—you. Kiss my ass.”

youtu.be/oSXIXNmlx_8?t=15m48s

>The reports are lies, I never called him a garbageman, I in fact called him a trashman. They got it all wrong and that's libel.
Damn, just when I thought Armond couldnt get even more based!

What happened to that TV show he was trying to make?

As silly as this sounds better this than that oceans eleven ladies night thing they're making.

"Marginalised" is a meaningless word