Would he have allowed German women to get raped and axed by mudshits?

what would he have done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbBnRZoTHFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty much no leader of his time would tolerate what is going on now

Thousands of German women were raped by Russian soldiers because of Hitler.

Millions

Well that was never part of the plan, was it kraut?

By losing a war he did

Hitler was a retard who thought Islam was better than Christianity. I don't give a fuck about what he would have done.

knowing german women that probably wasn't much of an issue for them

>implying barbarossa wasn't a pre-emptive attack

Wow, they really do brainwash you cucks over there don't they. Hitler's government kept maticulous records of everything and its in the records and the nuremberg testiomonys that Hitler only invaded rush after overwhelming evidence was presented to him that Russia was planning an attack.

I recommend all of you watch this red pilled lecturer. He was KGB until he read the truth and defected. This lecture is taught at the US naval academy. Its a widely accepted theory.

Would you say, around 6 million?

Dont let Trudeau hear you, he will send you to indoctrination camp

There are no true germans all of them are just slav bastards, and then they meme with the "slav, white" meme

You could have prevented this

True, Hitler was a loser. but what can you expect of the eternal aryan, is in his blood to attempt to destroy europe across history.

you fucking cuck that was an actual invading army have some national pride.

OUT OUT OUT

furthermore Hitler didn't just "let the russians in" like your current leader let Islam in.

Islam is better than Christianity. Prove me wrong, cuck boy.

>herr derr a jpeg i saw on Sup Forums took hitler out of context on islam

Hitler had told his military commanders in 1939, shortly before the start of the war:
>We shall continue to make disturbances in the Far East and in Arabia. Let us think as men and let us see in these peoples at best lacquered half-apes who are anxious to experience the lash.

>blaming the rapes of aryan women by the hands of filthy slavs on the fuehrer

good going, goy.

What red pilled lecturer? Are you talking about the author of ice breaker?

youtube.com/watch?v=SbBnRZoTHFs

Yes, forgot link.

Yeah it's suvorov. Found his book when I was in school in 2009
It redpilled the shit out of me about the lie we live in

Wait, it was a Muslim? I don't see proofs. Where is the proofs?

The allies had to pretend allying with the Russians was good for them even though it almost ended the world in nuclear holocaust.

Destroying germany was one of the biggest mistakes of the 20th century. It cost britian her empire, resulted in Poland's conquest and subjugation and left half of europe in communist hands to die in gulags and starve to death.

>it's not the russians fault
>it's Hitler's fault
C U C K
U
C
K

Nobody is blue billed about the gulag here, most of our grandfathers lost some relative in the camps. That's why we have an unnaturally strong rusophobia that /pol attributes to butthurt belt.

He killed millions of Germans, so, yes.

lmao. Thats what Germany gets.

Yes. He worshiped power. If you read what he wrote about islam, he wished that it had taken over europe earlier so that his people would live in a culture that idolizes violence.
Now think about that.
Worship of violence, even when it is against you and your allies, stems from the same root as cuckoldry. A cuckold fetishist worships the frightening, violent black man doing sexual things to his loved ones. (im jesting here, they aren't either frightening or violent) Adolph Hitler is a cuckold, but on the scale of nations. He would be all "Oh shit, so powerful! Please cuck me with all of these women!"

The source of that quote is inside the third riech by speer.

The conversation is actually about arabs and some cheeky guy says Arabs would have conquered europe if not for Tours and Charles Martel.

Hitler responds with the quote you read saying 'even if they conquered Europe Germany would have overcame them because they were not ready for the harsh northenr climate or german resistance. If they had indeed ended up being Islamized then Germany would have followed a war cult instead of Christianity and that would have been in the long run bad for Arabs.

Napoleon also commented that Islam is good for creating soldiers. He also commented that Islam was anti-jewish as well and corraborated nazi thoughts independently.

Neither of them endorsed it or followed it or wanted their countries to be islamized.

thanks for correcting me.
Wasn't Napo pretty friendly to the jews?