I am genuinely excited by the diversity of this cast. Are there any other blockbusters this multi-ethnic?

I am genuinely excited by the diversity of this cast. Are there any other blockbusters this multi-ethnic?

ugly and smelly(shitty)

why the F U C K would anybody spend money to see this with their eyes?

>blockbuster
moar liek BLACKbuster amirite?

IMAGINE THE STENCH

Zendaya is really hot to me, and I just generally think the movie looks cool. Can't wait.

Peter's a white kid, so not really.

Diversity = as many brown people as possible

Correct. Problem?

For a movie that takes place in NY, this isn't a false scenario. Hell I live in Ohio and even my group of friends in college had brown people.

Yuropoors will never understand.

thank you for correcting the record

Movies out of China have to many Chinese people. More diversity! Bollywood movies have to many Indian people. NEEDS MORE DIVERSITY!
>Said no one, EVER.

Movies from America and Europe have too many white people. Needs more diversity!

Starting too see the agenda?

Well-assimilated 2nd and 3rd generation Indians are pretty much just white people at this point, same with Asians. The cultures have meshed nicely and we got dope Indian and Chinese food out of it.

Blacks are obviously a different story, but the rest really do get along well for the most part.

>Well-assimilated 2nd and 3rd generation Indians are pretty much just white people
Keep dreaming pajeet

kill all shitskins

Chinese movies are diverse

I'm a POC and don't have any problem with Whites in movies. the only whites I have problem is with those who think they give us a favor fighting for stupid things like this.

>referring to yourself as POC

embarrassing famm

>Wimpy Indian hipster as Flash Thompson
For what reason

>tfw born at the right time to experience the diversity age

feels good man

>movies that push diversity in the past 2 years have flopped
>movies that push misogyny (lookin' at you Pixels) flop in the states but go on to dominate foreign markets

when will they take the hint?

Brown people are disgusting

Any proof to accompany that statement friendo?

There is no Asian or Indian person that wants to be in your "honorary" white person club

Well that one Chinese movie had Matt Damon

If diversity means more attractive women, count me in. These are the best Spider-man girls yet.

>Born in Israel

Zendaya is so hot. Her ugly as shit parents won the fucking lottery with her. The fact she didn't come out looking like a a horrifying beast that needed to be shot on site is a fucking miracle.

>I'm a POC
do you really call yourself that? wtf

that how public schools in america look like

How?

holy christ

Yeah for some reason they never picked hot white women to play the parts

Mj is supposed to look like a model for fuck sakes.

It's not a white person club, it's called adopting American culture. I've yet to meet a second generation Asian or Indian who hasn't