Why aren't you vegan Sup Forums? It's by far the healthiest way to live, you're not degenerate are you?

Why aren't you vegan Sup Forums? It's by far the healthiest way to live, you're not degenerate are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KkNIb0-1Jkw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZDmoOXEvSo
youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but i am a vegan

Because I don't need to live off asparagus and lentils to be able to fuck your girlfriend.

Because being a vegan is the poor man's diet. It only works if you're rich as fuck since you need to eat a ton of food just to reach maintenance levels. The average vegan out there that you see are all Auschwitz mode, prove me wrong.

Also, the vegan lifestyle is only possible because the majority of the planet are meat eaters. Try being a vegan in the wild.

>replied to obvious bait

>lift for ten years
>still look like a skinny green faggot
Keep virgin gains posting in /fit/.

>healthiest way to live
Oh god just stop

>TFW I've been lifting for 5 years and I still look like shit

>Because being a vegan is the poor man's diet
>It only works if you're rich as fuck

Contradiction.

>the vegan lifestyle is only possible because the majority of the planet are meat eaters

The #1 consumers of soy are livestock.

>Contradiction.
>calories in calories out

btw he is fucking a guy

youtube.com/watch?v=KkNIb0-1Jkw

This guy is legitimately psychopathic and I'm pretty sure he overworked his grandpa to the point of cardiac arrest and gave no fucks.

What are you saying? That vegan is a low calorie diet? Meat is definitely much lower in calories per gram of protein. Cup of legumes ~230 calories for ~15 grams of protein. Cup of brown rice ~230 calories for ~5 grams of protein. Cup of oats ~300 calories for ~10 grams of protein.

rofl

>cherry picking this hard

No one likes this vegan gains douche. Should be locked away in a mental institution.

Fuck off you kike. I ain't no low-test NuMale faggot.

That's an edited pic OP. He looks like shit in real life

>according to data vegans actually have higher testosterone

what the fuck is wrong with his head

He just moved to my country to live with a 12 year old boy who looks like Harry Potter
Im should call child protective services and
immigration on him

The only thing holding me back is the based video he made about youtube feminists
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZDmoOXEvSo

>by far the healthiest way to live
not really
People that lived more than a hundred years rarely are vegan.

what video is this Ricky from?

>Meat is definitely much lower in calories per gram of protein.
>le meat is 100% protein meymey

>Vegan
>not having sex with fruits and vegetables for maximum gains
Are you even trying to get big, faggot?

>sheep
>white

>being a vegan is the poor man's diet
>It only works if you're rich as fuck

uwotm8? Eating healthy and getting enough calories is cheaper on a vegan diet than a meat diet. youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA

looks like the only thing growing is his brain

What are you on about? Fried meat is high calorie food. Your typical lean cut meat isn't. A cup of cashews (~700 calories) is probably higher in calories than all of the meat you eat in 1 day.

>Sample size of 27

Fad diets are top degeneracy.

>eat meat your whole life
>bulk up
>*temporary trend appears*
>I'm a vegan (for two months now)
Don't worry, this trend will die out in the next 12-24 months.

>Your typical lean cut meat isn't.
It still has fat, there is no such thing as a fatless lean cut unless you eat something like 7% fat ground meat.

Fuck you I watched all of that and I hate him so much.

At least he won't be making any half cast niglets

There's science behind it, Muhammad. Cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, celery help remove estrogen from the body and or raise testosterone levels.

i've wanted many times to fall for the vegan meme, still this Juan loves jamón too much

Vegan is great for women because it keeps them thin. Zero reason for a man to not eat meat.

>Vegan gains
>Protein powder

This guy knows what whey is right?

Do you know what Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc and Anecdotal Fallacy means? Of course you don't you retard. People have lived to over 100 smoking, does that mean smoking is healthy and lets you live longer?

Because I drink beer raise hell and eat red meat.

If i ever see this fucking nigger face to face I'd jack his jaw.

I get why people are vegan but imp there are better ways to go about it and still enjoy meat.

For example, I try to buy meat and eggs where the animal isn't treated like *absolute* shit. When it's not unreasonably priced that is.

Yes, but it's makes them prone to become anemic, because of the lower iron absorption and vitamin b 12 .

Who care you fucking imbecile arab, health is multi-factorial, being a faggy began won't magically make you healthy by itself.

Whey and every other body building supplement is useless, You can spend less money than they cost on food and get better results, if they worked they would be illegal

Plenty of reasons for no one to eat meat. Risk of heart disease, colon cancer, mercury exposure, fecal contamination. You don't know if the meat came from a female or male. You don't know the omega 3 omega 6 ratio. Unless you butchered the animal yourself you don't know if the meat you bought has been treated with chemicals and color dyes.

Shit I wish I saved the .gif of some kids throwing around a grapefruit and then it cuts to Kai shoving it on his cock.

Cracked me up for ages, what a faggot.

Take Vitamin B12 Tablets then, you know they give them to animals, so the meat contains b12? And you can get iron from Vegan food but if you're worried just supp that too

A vegan diet hasn't conclusively been shown to be healthier than a diet with meat. A major confounding factor in the studies done that compare the two diets is that vegans are generally more health conscious and watch how much they eat and refrain from unhealthy practices like smoking and drinking.

If you want to compare the two then devise a study that follows health conscious vegans with health conscious people that eat meat and see if there is a difference between the two health wise.

Untill such a study is done, vegans are nothing more than entitled whiny pricks who have too much empathy and not enough B12.

Because animals are delicious.

The only way you'll be iron deficient on a vegan diet is if you are also deficient in vitamin c. Vitamin c significantly aids the absorption of non-heme iron. Peppers, oranges, mangos, strawberries, broccoli are all good sources of vitamin c.

How about the fact that meat and Dairy is proven to give you cancer, heart disease and increase all cause mortality?

Ok let me tell you why. I was a Vegan for a year, during that time I had no sex drive, my hair started, and I was generally depressed and faggoty, all this despite taking supplements. Now I started eating meat again, and at first I get stomach aches but once you get used to it again I felt my life force come back, I want to fuck constantly and I'm way more assertive than I used to be. I do think some people's bodies just aren't meant for veganism, as in their bodies aren't as good as absorbing plant proteins over animal proteins, and this was a lesson I learned that we need to live in alignment to the rules of nature, the cycle of life all existence eats itself in this universe and soon the earth will eat us too.

All I know is the most vocal vegan athlete it also the most often injured, Arian foster. This shit isn't healthy for active people. You will start breaking down.

nice kek sudaca

Do you go to a gym, People who lift are constantly plagued with injuries, meat eater or vegan, its part of the package

Probably because animal fat messes with your hormones. Wanting to fuck all the time isn't necessarily natural but if that's how you want to live your life go ahead.

Show me the study. I can see those things becoming problems if consumed in large amounts and are generally signs of a poor lifestyle. Eating fast food (meat) and ice cream or cheese (dairy) in large amounts is a sign of obesity which can then lead to heart disease, cancer and other pathology's.

I mean, if you're going to compare someone who eats salads all day to someone who eats mcdonalds all day then obviously you're going to come to the conclusion that one if better than the other.

Just curious what were your sources of saturated fat while you were vegan? If you had low fat that probably explains why you did not feel well. Your body needs fats to produce cholesterol in your liver. Coconut oil is the #1 source of saturated fat.

testosterone is made from cholesterol, cholesterol is in meat products. No test equals no dick

/thread

>That chest hair

Shameful

>suadaca
word me and my m8s used to use as kids when referring to latinos who cleaned our houses and sold us food in the supermarket, word no longer in use due to the fact that it is actually pathetic and not even denigrative at all

>The average vegan out there that you see are all Auschwitz mode, prove me wrong.

Yeah I would be vegan if I could keep my gains, but there isn't a single vegetarian or vegan male I know IRL who has any kind of muscle definition. They are all pale and extremely weak. VeganGains seems like an exception but I suspect he is on roids (and like others have pointed out, he looks like shit IRL without photoshop gains).

>Do you go to a gym, People who lift are constantly plagued with injuries, meat eater or vegan, its part of the package

That's not true, if you lift with good form, get adequate rest and nutrition and don't overtrain you will be fine. I've worked up to 300lb bench and 460lb deadlift without any injuries, natty. The only time I was injured was when I was a newbie with bad form doing stupid shit on a leg press.

A high sex drive correlates with high energy. My reasons for becoming a Vegan were moral at first, and I was proven wrong in my limited world views

As I said I made sure I got all that, I had lots of avocado as well as coconut oil time to time. Apparently my body is just straight up not good at absorbing protein and shit from plants than animals

>vegan
Hahahahaha I'd eat people if there were no whale,fish,animals,birds...

Your own body produces cholesterol. Just like a bulls body produces its own cholesterol. You do not need to eat an animal to have cholesterol. You just need fats in your diet. Avocados, coconut oil, nuts, etc.

He is probably on roids. He even defended a vegan bodybuilder who is really open about using streoids.
I dont understand this frustrated black man.

Well I doubt that. There are plenty of ways to increase the absorption of protein if you have a problem. Soaking, germinating, sprouting make food more digestible. I used to sprout huge batches of beans but eventually stopped because I never had a problem digesting them in the first place.

Is that a pineapple slice on a burger?

What did you eat in a day?

>vegan
>healthy

vegans are fucking faggots

you have pointy teeth in your mouth to eat red meat

stop being a pussy

animals exist to serve humans
we eat both plants and animals

vegans are cucks end of story

What is this degenerate shit?

>drink from BPA plastic containers

lol just as likely to give you cancer as it is to lower your testosterone.

Theres no problem with eating meat. Our digestive system is designed to properly break it down and eat it. Only problem comes with overconsumption. When you eat pounds of ground beef and fried chicken that are grain fed and pumped with antibiotics, you develop a huge list of health problems. Proper portions and balance is the key to a healthy diet, this is why amerifat is fat. I see stories on this site all the time about families skinny shaming their kids because they didn't order 4000 calories of shit from Mcdonalds. A vegan diet is difficult to do properly and isn't any healthier than a well balanced diet with all the proper vitamins and minerals.

If your issue is ethical, then fair enough. Would it still be an issue if you raised your own livestock and butchered them yourselves?

>muh pointy teeth

I'd like to see you bite the hide of a zebra. I doubt you'd even draw blood.

It's a Hawaiian burger

Vegan gains is a psychotic man pussy.

I like Veganism.

But Fuck Vegan gains. Legit nigger right there

Well my reasons aren't ethical but I suppose its a bonus. For people who's reasons are ethical, that wouldn't be okay, you're still killing the animals, and for eggs, you have to kill the male chickens because they are useless

>properly break it down
off topic but what do you think of the "microbioeme" in the human stomach? my understanding is that much of one's personal health comes from "exercising" your digestive system to increase the resilience and diversity of your internal microbes

this means eating a variety of unprocessed and/or raw foods: legumes, meat, whole grains, dairy, fruit, vegetables, etc. all in every meal. then I also add a healthy serving of literal microbes like yoghurt, aged cheese, fungus, etc.

for lack of a better term i call it the "forest forage with modern conveniences" diet. the goal is to cultivate this microbioeme

It's not that eating lots of meat is bad, it's that hormone injected shit that they mass produce. I think a high protein diet is actually better for people