So... why did he kill his father? What was the actual reason?

So... why did he kill his father? What was the actual reason?

Ford was so annoyed at Star Wars.

So he can get completely absorbed by the dark side, leaving no shred of "light" in him.

Everything else is pure speculation.

Ford only agreed to reprise Han if he got paid a gorillion dollars and got killed off in E7

autism

Because he wouldn't buy him the new Nintendo when he was a child.

This. Harrison Ford sucks ass. He just recently almost crashed his personal airplane into a commercial jet filled with people. Got off scott free. Any other person would have there pilots license revoked, but not HAN FUCKING SOLO. Hope he strokes out or has a heart attack. Also he cheated on his wife with prime aged Carrie Fisher.

the heeb overlords at disney didn't want to pay Ford anymore

Gain Snokes trust because he plans to kill him

It's so fucking obvious

he wanted to be hardcore but his dad wouldn't let him

Is it?

his father was an old cuck
luke is his next target, as he's an old coward
kylo puts old faggots out of their misery
he is a true man

>looking for reason in post-modernist tripe.
Don't bother.

I was assuming it's more he still loved his parents despite being an edgy asshole and everything he did. So he killed his dad to push himself over.

And stage a coup?

quite true tbqh

>post-modernist tripe

You could have said nothing and communicated more. At least you wouldn't have had to move your fat fingers

Yeah, I think you're out of your depth here, Donny.

I like this notion that Kylo is the Angel of Death, striking down people who disappointed him.

Because Ford hates Star Wars and this was how he could finally end his part in it.

Are you saying that you wouldn't cheat on your wife with prime aged Carrie Fisher?

look no further than
>they had to write off ford because he wanted out.

I get a homo vibe from him desu senpai

Ren wants to be a sith because he thinks the Jedi are evil.

Basically, Luke read stuff about the Clone Wars and how the jedi were too fanatical and shit and then he found the first temple of the jedi (that's the setting for Episode 8). There he read of the beginnings of the force where the force was just the force, before the jedi came and twisted it into the light side and set it to oppose the dark side. Anyway, Luke tried to teach Ren that but Ren ended up just believing that the Jedi were the real bad guys and Vader was the good guy trying to restore balance by killing them off.

So Ren is the opposite of Anakin - he's a sith tormented by the light side. His dad basically did the same Vader did to Luke - allowed him to throw off the seduction and firmly establish himself in the dark side (as Vader allowed Luke to overthrow the dark side and be part of the "light" side).

>So... why did he kill his father? What was the actual reason?

Hes an edgelord who doesn't want to do what his father tells him. That's literally it.

Han destroyed his Xbox One.

Because (((they))) thought it would make him super ebil and epic! KDD