I expected to see white people banding together for the greater good of our existence

I expected to see white people banding together for the greater good of our existence.

I come here... all I see is hate. White people hating white leople. British hating Germans. Germans hating French. Europeans hating white americans. Italians not being considered white. Slavs being considered as slaves....

While you're all dividing each other, who is really winning? The Zionist Jews. How is it so hard for you people to come together as a group and unite? No...

If you people can seem to be able to unite as one, then expect to lose the race & culture war we are in right now. Simple as that. The Jews are united & so are their puppets.

Why can't you white people unite?

"you're only 56% whiter than me, I'm 79% white, hah! My argument is valid!"

As if it will matter at all in the end. Our culture and history is being wiped clean as you people fight over the scraps.

If this doesn't improve then it's probably best if the white nationalists on Sup Forums just go their own ways.

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there's no such thing as a "white" person you schizo

Shut up mutt this is KARA BOGA territory.

What the fuck is a white person

Yes there is

>white people
A what?

Kill yourself you fucking racist. Go back to your shit hole containment board.

>I expected to see white people banding together for the greater good of our existence.
>I come here... all I see is hate. White people hating white leople. British hating Germans. Germans hating French. Europeans hating white americans. Italians not being considered white. Slavs being considered as slaves....
>While you're all dividing each other, who is really winning? The Zionist Jews. How is it so hard for you people to come together as a group and unite? No...
>If you people can seem to be able to unite as one, then expect to lose the race & culture war we are in right now. Simple as that. The Jews are united & so are their puppets.
>Why can't you white people unite?
>"you're only 56% whiter than me, I'm 79% white, hah! My argument is valid!"
>As if it will matter at all in the end. Our culture and history is being wiped clean as you people fight over the scraps.
>If this doesn't improve then it's probably best if the white nationalists on Sup Forums just go their own ways.

wrong board we advocate for the extermination of the wh*Te race here

go back to Sup Forums wh*Teboy

kys wh*Te pig

Disgusting anti white maggots

Wrong board we hate wh*Tes here

>white people

Race mixing is future I gonna get myself an asian qt to make "russians are asian" meme true.

Don't commit miscegenation

>implying Russians aren't already 99% blood-related to Genghis Khan the great Yellow warrior

Keep fighting the good fight, my colored brother. I will do the same here

It's a meme. Russians are white Europeans

schizoid

It's you who is mentally ill

Excellent post

Whatcha doin rabbi?

>wh*Toids
This TURK land cave dweller SCUM.

>Russians
>white European

No such thing, they are Asian Bulls getting ready to annihilate wh*Te dogs at will.

I expected of American Congres to work for the poor and middle Americans, instead the Congres sucks corporate dick. Why the fuck dont you protest about that?

i concede that i am mentally ill but that doesn't make you less of a schizo

That wh*Te g*rmanic faggot deserved to be executed.

Pure 100% Asian genetics make me cum. Hard.

Off to with you ;D

t. Jew

t. wh*Te scum

Let KARA BOGA consume your soul, little boy.

No arguments. As expected from a wh*Te faggot.

My eye. I still stand by my pro white posts. Your anti white bigotry repulses me. Your mentaly Ill and your encouraged rather then seek help.

I'm going to create beautiful brown babies with a Brazilian girl and destroy my disgusting wh*te genes. If all of us race mix, we can get rid of our wh*te stain for the glory of Kara Bogs.

Terroni*Ger..I should've known.......

I'm not a wh*toid you subhuman

Allah created the TÜRK to protect the KARA BOGA in Africa from the wh*toid scum .TÜRKS are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KANGZ were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh*te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOGA) nature.

When the African KANGZDOMS were destroyed, TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOGA country on earth. The wh*te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the KANGZ and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOGA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh*te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE.However the nefarious schemes of the wh*tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOGA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek WH*TE immigrants.

Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOGA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh*te LAIKLIK devils and restored himself as the KANGZ of TÜRKIYE. Now the BLACK KARA BOGA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh*tes to end that accursed race once and for all.

itt morons role playing as literal IRL dicklets

niggers are one of the smallest, when you ACTUALLY measure. Europeans are the biggest in the world and Germanics, and namely Northern Germanics are the biggest of all
barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul...
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul...

HAHAHAHAHA BASED ISRAEL

Reminder

a sad phoneposter

He's summoning it... STOP HIM

>it's me, The terronigger

You are so easy to spot you fucking faggot

/cum/ is my city

>mfw the ones perpetuating an inherently racist strongly demeaning meme are the ones that it's centered around and the actual racists hate it
current state

*Raises hand, black magic forms tendrils around my fingers, the sshrieking of a wriath vibrates the air. All hair stands at end as the crackle of electricity envelopes all. Dark red embers spew out of your mouth. Your skins dries and cracks, layers peel off, and crumble into dust, darkness fills your eyes as death shows its face, not even your skeletal remains are safe as the shatter as the magic dissipates*

Wow this is sad. We do still have some volga germans but they are culturally russian, all who wanted emigrated long time ago.

El devorador de mundos...

hahahaha
>americuckistan
>white

lmao even my islamic shithole is more white than you mulattos.

>If this doesn't improve then it's probably best if the white nationalists on Sup Forums just go their own ways.
By all means! Feel free to fuck off to pol white subhumans. You're not welcome here.

you again? fuck off schizo

you're literally just larping greeks

autism

ohhhhhhhhhh ssssaaaaaaaayyyyyy.........

What do you mean by wh*te american. They already extincted long ago