Lebanon and Israel

Why do they hate each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_XmDdDbremo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't hate each other. Hezbolla hate us and we hate them and the Lebanese are weak cucks who allow them to launch rockets out of their soil because they know they can't do anything about it. Sad country.

Doesn't the Leb government not recognise Israel and once pulled out of Eurovision because they didn't want to broadcast the Israeli entry?

It's a tsundere relationship

Why does this surprise you? Is there any country in this world other than america who doesnt hate j*ws? LONG LIVE HEZBOLLAH!

k-kawaii!

They're still a bit butthurt about getting defeated again and again. But there's not much hate.

My country is a very good ally of Israel. And although I dislike my country I'm a big Zionist!

are you happy that lebanon is going to be bombed by saudi arabia?

I doubt that will happen. In any case the Saudis only want to root out the terrorist organizations that took hold of Lebanon and threaten their government. If only they'd do some house cleaning, no one would attack them.

You are a cock craving faggot with nothing to do other than posting your gay fantasies and getting fucked on a forum about international culture for some reason so your opinion doesn't matter.

what do you think of the prince of saudi arabia? will he declare war to Iran?
are we going to see more war in the middle east?

>t*rk cocks

You live a sad existance

I don't, user!
You know nothing about me outside of my Sup Forums posting habits!

Considering that those habits are part of your life I dont see much hope for you

Don't know. Personally I think this is a matter better suited for assassinations. The people of Lebanon and Iran don't really support the radical Muslims that shit up their countries.

>German poster insults me
Yes! M-more, please!

Personally I think all Jews including the women and the children should be exterminated, but hey that's just my opinion.

back to your containment board my man

Don't worry, one day you will grow up and finish highschool.

Canaanite genes

back to the gas chamber, my chink.

Would rather be in a chamber of your cum, if you're white that is!

he's an underaged iraqi/syrian subhuman who comes here and vents off his glass shard trauma by spamming black and white saddam hussein pin ups. very sad individual, i also regularly rape him in /mena/ he is one of my concubine slaves. peace when jewbro?

Can Israel set up a false-flag to eradicate hezbollah cancer?

it's temporary, i am hopeful that soon my shia brothers will snap out of it and realize that the eternal sunnigger is the real enemy

It can be pretty soon with some luck

What kind of false flag?

They already cause enough damage on their own, and are like cockroaches who hide behind babies like human shields.

>the eternal sunnigger is the real enemy
This
There needs to be a revolution in Iran too.

i still can't understand why iranian regime , alawites or hezbollah twirl their bras for palestine. if you go to any video in arabic of iran cheering for palestine 99% of the comments will be ungrateful palestshitian pieces of human trash rejecting iran's help, calling them "majoosi scum, shia kuffar" and so on. don't mean to come off as a bit of a shadow the hedgehog but these paliniggers need to be wiped off the face of the planet ASAP, they have been nothing but a plague to the region along with the gulf and other sunnigger shitstains

You're just as fucking pathetic as he is.
Why are you Middle Eastern fucks so tribal?

we're the ones that lose against them every time though

>he thinks western morals can be instantaneously be applicable in this inhospitable corrupt dystopian desert no man 's land
lmao stop and think for a second white devil, my god you are dumb "hurr just get along its that eesy :)" yeah maybe not when dealing with 80 iq raving sandniggers

Interesting country because it show what could happen to us if we continue to accept Muslim .

your anthem literally says kill the impure
why are you accepting them

Franc maçon and cuck economic

Not because we lack power, because international butthurt about muh human rights and all that.

HAHA QUQ

BASED LAHAD

a new ally emerges

THE WORD IS COLONY UQUQ

DO YOU EVEN IMPERIALISM?

i don't know what you're saying
i'm gonna post /isr/ memes

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING DID YOU?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_XmDdDbremo

this honestly

I smell a QUQ in this thread...

>Why do they hate each other?
>jewish semite subhumans vs shitslamic semite subhumans
>muh relijun
Semites are a DISEASE to the world.

Abrahamic religions are thrash.

pretty edgy Reza

ITS U, BAAL KARNAYIM

*TIPS FUHDOYRA*

Did you read my last post on MENA? It explained quite a bit.

stupid gypsy

LEBANON BELONGS TO CHRISTIANS

>there will never be peace in your life time in the middle east

Was the Middle East meant to be engulfed by war?

The Middle East has been in war since the beginning of civilisation itself. The only difference between then and now is how destructive weapons have become, destroying the infrastructure every time there's a war.

I just want it to stop

I have relatives died from this conflict. I want it to end already

Me too, akhi. Nationalistic diaspoos over here don't understand how they good they have it. I was planning on seeing my Grandma (who I haven't seen in 11 years) but now the situation with Lebanon isn't looking very good.
>I have relatives died from this conflict.
I'm sorry to hear this man. I hope you and your family all stay safe in the future.

The only way out of this conflict is to force Israel back into its original multicultural self, where no ethnic or religious group dominates another. All of them should feel connected by their common Levantine origin, without forgetting what makes them unique.

*fixed

Thanks bro

Every campaign in Lebanon has been a total disaster with obscene loss of life.

>tfw no Israeli bro to be the King Solomon to my King Hiram and go on adventures all over a PEACEFUL Levant
A man can dream...

Here another feel
>tfw I can't go on an archeological dig in Israel in fear of not being able to go to Lebanon afterwards EVEN when I have the marks needed to go

Honnesly ,the only way would have an superior ennemie that threatened both Israel and Arab country ,like Germany for France and England . And start peaceful economic relation like Germany and France

get another citizenship and use one to go to israel and one to go to arabs

You can get some kind of separate paper when entering

What happened to /isr/ btw?

Tried to set one up several times but not many Israelis here lately

I like it better when it just occasional desu

Really? Didn't know this. It's too late now, they've already done the listings for the people going.

Kill yourself.

No

based vey