Hi Sup Forums sensei

Hi Sup Forums sensei.
I have a question.

weird and strange
both 2 words are almost same??
When do you use this 2 words??

Weird is more for supernatural/unbelievable.

Strange is more for something that is difficult to understand but there might be some grounded logic behind it.

both have only negative image??

or both have positive image??

Can you suck my penis and cuddle with me?

Depends how you use them, sometimes they can be used in a positive manner or negative manner.

But more often than not they are used in negative ways.

English has a lot of words that are interchangable

Strange, weird, bizarre, uncanny, unusual, curious, atypical, puzzling, mysterious, deviant, freak, irregular, abnormal, funny and so on
They all tend to get used in particular contexts. I wouldn't worry about the differences too much, that's just something you'll get a handle on naturally as you read and listen to people talk in English. If you use any of them people will understand what you mean

They're pretty much the same and can be used in the same context.
Weird sounds a bit more appropriate when describing a person or object. For example: "user is a weird guy"

please send umaru in the mail!
she is very cute

hi Sup Forums sensei
i have a question.

what are proper words to refer to dick without a sexual connotation especially in the presence of ladies?
my guess is willy, but are there more?

Dr. Strange
Dr. Wierd
Who would you rather be?

Fucking retards. They are not interchangeable. Something that is strange can merely be strange, without necessarily being weird. As in "travelling to strange land". This does not mean "travelling to a weird land".

you Japs are weird rather than strange.

>refer to dick without a sexual connotation especially in the presence of ladies

Do not speak of genitalia in the presence of ladies.

penis i think would be appropriate

When i asked by classmate to touch my peepee in 8th grade, she said that i'm rather weird than strange

They can be exchanges in most cases unless you have a more particular subject such as the example you gave.

exchanged*
pls no bully with my typo

That's what I'm talking about, the strange is more respectful than weird.

It can be weird or strange in a positive way. Like an unusual animal that can change color, you'd call it weird or strange but you don't mean anything negative, it's just "different", and you can see it as positive because it is entertaining.

Generally you avoid it, especially baby names like that. If you can give me a scenario I would have a better idea of an appropriate way to refer to it. Really outside of some sort of scientific or medical discussion I don't see why you'd be bringing it up around women or in a professional conversaion without a sexual connotation. Obviously in casual conversation with familiar guys you can call it what you want.

That's more of convention, since "strange" in that meaning is a synonym for foreign.

No.

Yes

I'm all in for Dr. Puzzling

>a word has multiple meanings
this is fucking a pain. the difficulty of the way of reading Kanji doesn't matter at all.