Why isn't Italian Discrimination a big issue in Politics

So when I made a thread about Italian discrimination I got mocked, trolled, and saged. However now I am the one who is laughing. I believe Italian discrimination should be one of the bigger issues talked about among the Presidential candidates, especially considering BLM gets so much talk. This is a real life story that happened to me.

>Be me
>Applying for a new job
>Employer is a typical white anglo-saxon protestant
>At job interview the boss says "ok you're the most qualified so im just telling you you're hired right now"
>Say "ok"
>He says "by your last name I'm judging your Italian am I correct?"
>I respond "Yes"
>He says "HAHA well you're going to hate it here, we don't serve spaghetti HAHAHAHA"
>I just stare at him with a blank expession, though on the inside I am mad as hell
>He goes "haha I'm just teasing" and pats me on the head like im an animal
>First day of job
>Put my name on the employee list and put in public
>Co-workers sees it and says "cool last name man, what nationality is that"
>Respond "Italian"
>He goes "Ahhhhhh Mama Mai Pizza Reeebah hahaha"
>I just turn my back on him and walk directly to HR and report the incident and do it very loudly so everyone knows I won't take shit from people

People on Sup Forums are still going to deny racism is a problem after reading that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA
youtube.com/watch?v=1a02tQoGjEY
youtube.com/watch?v=1xLEBtyar6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ayyyyyyyy gabbagool whaddayamean ya haven't shaved ya moustache yet today mom you want me to kiss you FUHGEDDABOUDIT

I am half-Italian and this has never happened to me.

FUCK OFF

It's because the only thing that's relevant about your nation is Rome.

KYS, Whiny little cunt!

Maybe you should take that complaint and ram it up your asshole faggot.

Such a petty thing to cry about.

MAMA MIA that's horrible you fucking leaf cuck!

Are you gonna call a hit out on me if I don't?

Go cry to your moustached mommy, she's cooking lasagna tonite :^)

Fuck off leaf

ayyyy pepperoni gabagool corleone boyardee ravioli ahahahahaha

So because it never happened to you it doesn't exist? That's like saying world hunger doesn't exist because I just ate.

Because only #BlackLivesMatter

You should "talk" to them, maybe bring some of your cousins from waste management with you.

Pussy-fagool

sage

Please have cancer you freak

>being automatically labelled inferior because I can't control something
>petty
Quit crying asshole. It's literally against workplace rules if you think authoritarianism is so good.

Fucking idiot look at the renaissance.

Did you eat a nice fat plate of GABBAGOOL?

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

OOOH MAMMA MIA LINGUINI PASTA SCIUTTA

Italians are master race and you would be a FOOL to think other wise, we brought an age of enlightenment to Europe, after you destroyed the last one (see SPQR)

Damn it feels good to be genetically superior to all you disgusting sacks of organic shit AKA anglos.

Funny that a Russian would mock me for being Italian when Russians are some of the most bullied people on the planet. Have some sympathy

Why aren't you on my side asshole?

fuck off pussy

stop crying to your mommy. You're the one bitching about political correctness

My cousins don't work in waste management you stereotypical asshole.

Time to roll out the dank gabagool memes

Do you work or have you ever worked at Olive Garden?

No because stereotypes are fake dumbass

Dude you're fucking Italian why aren't you siding with me dumbass?

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

It's not a joke when your people were actually tortured for it.

No why?

A FUCKIN LEAF

AYY GABBAGOOL WE WUZ ROMANZ AN SHEEIT

BADDA BING BADDABOOM SO FUHGEDDABOUDIT

HURR DURR MEAT

Seriously your people are so immature.

See

You don't deserve those digits
Also he just said a racist joke and you got offended what are you 12? Oh wait middle school students make those jokes all the time and don't get offended so your worse than a 12 year old

I'm just an advertisement bot.

>WE
>WUZ
>ROMANS
>AND RENAISSANCE
>AN VA'FUN'GOOL

That's only disgusting. You're post is disgusting. Would you mock a cancer victim?

Why aren't you on my side?

This! All these italian jokes are fucking disgusting.

>a racist joke
So he's mocking me for being something I can't control?

I don't think there has been anti-italian sentiment here since WWII

Get outta here pizza pasta force.

Exactly you have to post a hollywood film because the reality is, italians are genetically superior.

We are the fabric of history, we discovered america, we made tanks, helicopters parachutes before they were even thought of.

We ushered in a era of enlightenment (the renaissance)

We created the first foundations for democracy and goverment which the world uses still to this day.

You have no argument other than a 2 minute video clip on jewtube. Kill your fuckin self.

My godmother is Italian by way of Naples so I feel a certain entitlement to poke fun at you for being such a pussy

>being this much of a fucking pussy
>taking yourself so seriously that anyone joking about anything even remotely to do with you will send you into a spiral of rage directing you toward making a thread on Sup Forums
>thinking I didn't sage this post in this shitty thread

You are a literal stereotype and a caricature of yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=1a02tQoGjEY

>muh helicopters
>muh davinchy
>muh gabbagool
>muh renaissance
>we wuz [x] an we wuz [y]

>I don't think there has been anti-italian sentiment here since WWII
Then explain this scene

>I do business with you but let me tell you I despise you and your whole fucking family
>your oily hair and how you pretend to be descend Americans

>inb4 it's just a movie
It's very realistic for 1951

>Why aren't you on my side?
>italians
>being on the losing side
A GODDAMN VEGETABLE

Yeah the key word on your sentence is MOCKING it's not like he said go back to Italy you spaghetti nigger

Screw off I don't even like pizza so stop with the sterotypes

Then why aren't you on my side? Oh right you're a pussy ass bitch who has to side with the anglos

Then fuck right back to your trailer park pussy.

How do you interrupt an Italian wedding?

Poke your head in and yell "Concrete trucks here!"

fuck off wop

What? No

Why don't you just call up your mafia buddies to sort this all out for you?

>Then why aren't you on my side?
It's funnier this way

You are a pathetic pussy. We laugh all day about butt hurt faggots and sjws and here you were one all along. It's called a joke bitch, learn how to take them and dish them, not snitch out your coworkers. You are what's wrong with the world, your just another sjw, who should kys

Italians:
>Beautiful women
>Delicious cuisine
>Giant of the fashion/automotive industry
>Traditional, Catholic values
>Contributions to literature, music, film, etc.
>Were the fucking Romans
I would give my left nut to be Italian, and you're sitting her whining about muh stereotypes. Your a fucking fag, OP.

Topkek

Fucking morons we are only loosing because of racism!

But he's still implying im inferior

I don't get it and fuck off im not a WOP I have papers I am legally here I am a Canadian.

>tfw don't live in trailer park
>tfw full Italian living in New York suburb
>tfw go to work every day with a Pole who calls me WOP
>call him a dumbass polack
>laugh all day thru bantz
kill yourself

Your a fucking retard who uses youtube to compensate for the lack of cognitive ability you retain.

your greentext are not an argument you pathetic sack of organic waste.

Learn how to argue and debate with reason and logic not youtube and greentext you insufferable sack of decaying flesh.

because italians dont give a fuck, you stupid gavone. i outta walk right over there and break your freaking arm

Fuck off im not a criminal

it's not a joke and your GODMOTHER is Italian so you aren't genetically italian

Stop whining about me and just stop being a politically incorrect asshole.

ayy, take it easy, huh?

He is an asspained canadian wop

Do you expect him to understand banter? Canadians have autism

So you have to work with someone who hates your guts? Enjoy having a shit life.

It's values today...Standards are crumblin.

Italians need to learn to ignore Anglos and say "fuck you" whenever we see em.

>So when I made a thread about Italian discrimination I got mocked, trolled, and saged.
that's because no one cares about you fucking dagos

Ayy gabbagool take it easy I'm just bustin ya balls you little primadonna

>Using violence because someone doesn't like being bullied
Typical snow-savage barbarian

That's not funny

Only politically incorrect assholes have autism

It is a joke not to be taken seriously

I mean Italians arent Arabs niggers and other undiserbals

Exactly, so why would I take your side?

>be Italian, people make pizza jokes
>Be Black, get shot
Golly gee, clearly there is more racism against Italians!

Whatevah happened 'ta Gary Cooper

>Dagos
You know that's HIGHLY offensive right?

Thinking Italian is a race
>Canadian education

FAHGET ABBAT IT

ey vito you wanna go get some pizza?

Is wop better?

>dagos
fuk ya mudda, you guinea motherfucker you

Calling someone's argument not a argument is not an argument you actually have to address why it is stupid

No you just got shit on.
now your damage controlling.

SURRRREEE

Because if you stand up for the little guy (by little I mean weaker due to being outnumbered and out resourced by Anglos) you could end racism.

>Thinking we aren't a race even tho we have our own genetic code
Burger education everyone

I will take it seriously. Would you tell a cancer joke to someone dying of cancer.

You faggot are a disgrace to your Italian heritage. Be a man not a leaf.

Be me born in south africa
Brits ask me do lions cross the street in south africa.

Why are you white?

Do you hunt black people still???

You're disgusting

Except that's a compliment. Hitler was like the Mussolini of Germany.

>someone makes a spaghetti joke
>raging on the inside

Jesus fucking Christ, the genetic Italian temper meme is true as well? That's hilarious.

No offence, but it seems you need to learn that, look at your original post, Wheres the passion? wheres the fire? You need to learn that people will always have their opinions, but at the end of the day thats all they are...is opinions.

Not gonna spend 5 hours explaining why posting a clip from a movie/tv show isnt an argument, its self evident.

Bruh your over reacting. I get shit for being russian or part jewish all the time but I'm not salty about it.

If the story you told is true and you went to hr on your first day like a bitch, you will soon be out of a job and rightfully so. People like you don't deserve to be in the workplace, get a job away from people since you have no concept of Bantz.

You're disgusting

>WITH OUT PAPERS
I'm legally here asswipe

I don't debate racists using logic because racism is illogical. Never argue with idiots or they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

You're not a man if you don't respect what we go through. Go to Austria, go to Germany, move around Europe. You will be bullied so much you will sympathize with me

fuck off
the mafia is gay

I can't recall the last time we ever discriminated against the greasy wops

Jesus fucking christ, you are upset about being linked to pizza and spaghetti, two awesome meals, which most people loves, and be upset about your heritage, which is a cool one. Hungarians hear hungarian-hungry jokes all the time, and fine with it, even though it is kind of weak and childish, but that is just fun, and kind of remind me that I am actually hungry... Seriously , man the fuck up, this amount of sensitivity is almost unbelieveable, and what the fuck is wrong with being Italian?, other than loosing a lot of wars, and being overrun by all sorts of niggers that are mostly the jews fault anyways.

I did do one to my sister when she even though I knew she was going to.die she thought it was funny want to why she isn't a faggot like you

Freudian slip actually lol.....Follow your own advice OP!

You are not a man if you snitch, that's about it dago bitch

>implying my personality is based off my race
Madison Grant get the fuck out.

You need to learn that when you are a victim you can't ignore the attacker. Should murder victims just "ignore" the murderer?

Well you should be. Have some integrity don't let yourself get pushed around by these idiots.

You're a bitch bitching about HR. I did what I was suppose to do it said in the papers I sign if I get harassed I can report the incident to HR

>Need cash
>Find a shitty manual labour job in a factory kitchen
>Boss is Italian
>We literally just make spaghetti/pizza sauce every day
>Loves to yell about how he's gonna go home and fuck his wife in the ass tonight

I don't know if the last one is a stereotype, but I feel it should be

I take pride in the fact that me and all of the Italians I know have thick skin and can just laugh stuff like that off or better come back with their own joke. Please don't be this much of a pussy OP

What a disgusting post

Watch that scene and honestly tell me you don't see racism.

Bitch I'm not going to be a nigger over some bantz

you are a guinea sitting in Canada and claiming to you were bullied?
A. who the fuck gets bullied by a canadian?
b. you should be discriminated against. being around you people is like niggers. you need to stab one and show you are serious before they will fuck off.

You l know some races are better than each other there is tons of evidence showing how blacks have lower IQs on average even of there put in upperclass areas want to know why they were born genetically infiror

Real italians laugh at Italian stereotypes and we dont give a fuck, we are probably one of the most racist country in Europe and we are proud of pizza and spaghetti you fucking leaf.

I didn't imply that but I implied it was funny because it fit into the stereotype.

Grant seems like a great guy though. There's no reasonable argument against eugenics.