2/2 so far

pogBUST

>3 more years until he signs for Juventus on a free for the PogDOUBLEBACK

I would've gone with the shaved in star rather than the line

Literally a dabbing Joe Allen.

nearly made it to the top level, but unfortunately was too good at everything

wew

\o>

every player at United is shit once they sign for the club and I say this unironically.

there is a mentality at the club that genuinely fucking stinks the entire team up. Once they go behind, they have zero fight to try and win. Fergie era is well and truly dead

you'd think that mentality would have changed over 3 managers, but nope.

>Thoughts
I doubt he has many.

*dabs in the name of allah*

youtube.com/watch?v=sGTWPojAfXE

Would do better under a manager who knew what role to play him as

Further proof that Mouyes has not and can not develop young talent.

>young talent
Pogba is 24.

dogshit

Made jonjo shelvey look like the 90m player last week

Feels like he'll never fulfill his potential coz of his attitude and also mourinho

too good at everything

Possibly the most overrated footballer of the last 20 years. It's quite incredible that his marketers have managed to prolong the con - that this guy is a world beater, that he's one of the best in the game. He's a technically skilled midfielder with height. That's it. He is so ordinary, so pedestrian, it beggars belief that people still buy into it his brand. He looked good at the sole attacking midfield outlet for a defensive Juve side, by far the best team in their league. But put him in a team that can't carry him, that expects him to have a high level, that expects a central midfielder to either do the defensive or offensive side well (seeing as it's clear he can't do both in the same game) and he becomes exposed.

You won't read it in the papers. You wont hear it on your TV. If anything, you'll see people coming to his defence, yet strangely enough they never have footage or results or anything tangible to back up their claims of his greatness. All they have is the current popular societal opinion that if you doubt the stated and alleged ability or anyone who fits the dark/female/handicapped type, you're a horrible person.

Well said. He honestly reminds me of Coutinho circa 2015 - flashes of quality, bags of tricks but not that much productivity and far too many shots in the row Z. The only difference is, Coutinho was 22 when that kept happening and he's stepped up ever since.

Aaron Mooy is unironically better than him

This is interesting because this can apply to Falcoa, Dimaria, Pogba, Mata, Fellaini etc.

pretty much this desu

lmao

Ummmm excuse me sweetie but please kneel before the Slayer of Swansea

Half the current squad were there under Fergie, even though Moyes, LVG and Mou have somehow spent 500million on players.

He will be gone next season, spat his dummy out when sanchez came in.

Hopefully to PSG. Utd have too many players who want to the play the 'number 10' role and they are shifted out wide to accommodate Lukakau.

An expensive flop #4.

he's just too good at everything

that's why he's struggling

Like his haircuts desu

he may be too smart for united

Iff it wasn't for Jose's conservative approach on games, Pogba would be more recognized. He is more talented than Coutinho or KDB.

Put Pogba in a team where attack is highly encouraged and he will have more assists than Eriksen and KDB. He's the best CM in the game right now but Jose's tactics aren't helping.

based on what? he isnt a top 10 central midfielder at all

At this rate in this market he'll be considered a steal in less than 3 years

average player used to bully rivals in a ine team league, he'll never be anything special and will be gone of united once his contract ends

Maybe not the best per se, but he is the most "talented" and with highest potential. No other young CM has the same potential as him.

And he has provided almost the same number of assists as KDB, BUT having played half the minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=6MNZX7NDTHE

>talented
>potential

these intangible meme words

Delusional customer, there's a reason the term 'pogba assist' is now a thing

>Messi bows to Pogbanoff
>In contact with Manchester United's marketing department about more sponsorship opportunities
>Possess dabbing abilities
>Direct descendant of Africans
>Cost over $100M from Juventus
>Manchester United is in the process of recouping this money via shirt sales
>Will bankroll some kind of vanity project rap single in the future
>both Pogbanoff brothers said to have 75+ IQ
>In the process of learning English
>We don't yet know what his plan is but Manchester United PLC's customers desperately hope that he starts being less shit

Dabtastic at conning people into thinking he's worldclass. Has a problem with inconsistency. He has a high skill ceiling but have a tendency to play mediocre to terrible often.

I've never understood the Pogmeme

Never seen a game where he looked elite. Mousa Dembele is levels above him

but dembele doesn't score blooots that are uploaded to youtube so people don't notice him

he's like that kid in the playground who is good but not as good as he thinks he is and is incredibly annoying to play with

me in the back

Mouyes plays with two 6s. Im getting tired of his shit tactics. Remember Brune and Salah. Destroyed Hazard who now thinks its more important to defend inorder to be the best.

Definition of "YouTube highlight player"

Is he even worth his price so far?

No, he will never be world class quality, he's a luxury player and nothing more.

kek

Basically the french midfield version of Ben Arfa

He is the ultimate millennial footballer

Overrated

mah niggeh is dope, besti midfielder in da world!!, he carry da team mah nigga *praise alah!*

> start doing *flip flop diggity boop" with the ball
> lose the ball
> Vidal take back the ball
> pass the ball to pirlo or marchisio
> black tribal dance
> *french gibberish*
> Chiellini scream at you

kek

good post

>He's our Belgian scoring genius
>with a 24 inch penis

Why do they sing this when he's not good at scoring and is actuall from the Congo?

>Fans say you have a huge dick
>get mad

looks belgian to me

Last season the MSM basically called him a donkey.

>900 million for the dabbing Gini

He is the reason why Juventus are struggling right now.

Needs to step it up

Literally the dabbing Mark Noble

>£94.50 mn for he black Sebastian Rode

The Master of the Overpriced Dab

Joe can pass and pretty much knows what to do when he gets the ball, instead of getting into confused runs and losing the ball.

He's a muslim nigger, he was exchanged between two jewish teams for SHEKEL.

In JEWentus he did some set-piece, some theatrical appearance to get the SHEKEL higher.

In ManJEWt he's revealing the low IQ and the grim reality that he's SLOW. In JEWe he was alone when doing the greatest goal and dubs pf modern africa.

In MANJEW you will never see him win a run, I'd say actual ROONEY is faster than pooba on the ball.

A leveled team for this slow paced dabbling monkey is an Everton playing in (((Sky Bet))) Championship.

wtf I hate Pogba now

The French Charlie Austin with African heritage

I meant Charlie Adam*

maybe he has a small dick and feels bad about it

ok

Dembele isn't a superstar among African diaspora in the West either.

The extravagant hairdo Jonjo Shelvey

Waste of money

The messi of his generation.

*dabs toward Mecca*

I just wish Gini would turn up away tbqh