>TFA = female main character
>Rogue One = female main character
>Battlefront 2 = female main character
>Last Jedi = female main character
>Forces of Destiny = female only focused show
>Episode IX = female main character
>Not one new white male character in a lead role since disney takeover

What went wrong?

Jesus can anyone take this garbage seriously? i lasted 10 seconds being turning off.

Reddit Leddit Meddit

>all these (((disney))) shills out on full force
>mfw even based Mark Hamill warned us about the abomination that was TFA
>mfw Mark Hamill is still warning us that the next movies will be trash
>tfw Not even Harrison Ford wants anything to do with the Solo movie

Like pottery.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxMIECU0sK8
youtube.com/watch?v=KWSsjhHA0IM
youtube.com/watch?v=3S2zsCaOOmE

I fucking love Hamill

holy shit George's smile in that harrison video is priceless.

cant blame him for having that permanent shit eating grin after making bank and seeing the bad joke star wars has become.

What about Kylo Ren?

villain

Still a lead role

He's the main villain ya dip

wtf I love Mark Hamill now.
He was especially based when he name-dropped Mara Jade on his twitter. The guy is awesome.

>trying to clear the slate after the disaster that was the last thread
Disney Shills on suicide watch.

>Kylo Ren
>White

huh

/thread

I will never like being a contrarian more than the guy who spent however much time making this image.

I only know one truth.

It's time for the white man to end

this

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Pretty much this. Except place the OT with the Prequels in the patrician taste.

Can someone redpill me on the prequel hate?

i always thought they were entertaining especially episode 3

The overt focus on romance in Episode II, Jar-Jar and little Ani in Episode I, for some reason soured the rest of the three even though the rest-especially III- were pretty good

Basically

"AHHH, Jar Jar ruined my childhood. This is children shit even thought star wars was always children shit in the first place and I'm just a virgin manchild that can't let go of the past!!!!"

*upvotes*

*5 gold*

We should make a star wars shill hate thread instead.
reported for spamming
saged

Gen X faggots wanted something aimed at them, George made movies for kids like OT, gen X faggots got angry over muh Jar Jar, slapstick humor and shit. I was born in the 90s and I always liked them, even though still preferred OT

>George made movies for kids

Oh, it's that old excuse again

The prequels introduced milenialls to Star Wars. If it weren't for Qui Gon and Darth Maul everyone would have forgotten about this shtity series by now.

I can enjoy the first one, it a good movie for six year olds, and the pod racing bit is still cool.

the third one I will give credit for trying something new and telling a story and all that.

The only nice thing about the 2nd one is Natalie portman and her outfits.

In that entire list there are only 2 confirmed new female lead roles.

A Tree, A Tree, A Fucking Tree!

but he literally did, thats not an excuse
t. saw Ep I as a 10 year old and loved the fuck out of it then

That's wrong for two very important reasons. One being that the original movies were popular with everyone and not just kids. Two being that the prequels are pretty boring overall if they're made for kids.

A quality movie can also be a kid's movie. They're not mutually exclusive.

>criticizing the prequels - which disney has been trying to distance itself from as hard as possible - means I'm a shill for disney now

but I saw the movies as a kid and young teenager. no, they werent boring. they were exciting. of course they have big faults, but no one says theyre art. they did their job and made another generation love the universe. and lets not act like OT was some masterpiece of filmmaking, it was also at times campy, filled with dumb shit and horrible dialogues.

Disneyshills can't do math now?

They are all confirmed apart from Battlefront 2. and the trailer even showed the girl and of course she voiced over the trailer so it's highly likely she's the protagonist.

>they did their job

That's not what a child says when they just saw a movie they enjoyed. That's what a producer says during a conference call.

>2 confirmed new female roles
>new
>what is reading comprehension

>Star Wars 7
Rey
>Star Wars 8
Rey
>Stary Wars 9
Rey
>Rogue One
Jyn
>Battlefront 2
Not confirmed
>Forces of Destiny
Does not actually have a new female main character, just features previous female characters

>there will never be a film version of On the Jews and Their Lies

it's all just plebbit groupthink memers spouting their ignorant opinions like "too much cgi" and "muh bad acting" and what have you.

I thought it was just a meme, but there are literally Disney shills on here. they are ordered to defend nu-star wars and marvel to the death.
They're even calling people who don't like nu-star wars DCucks now so you do the math. pretty obvious how these fuckers operate, i thought the shills were just a meme.

somehow Sup Forums manages to be an even more autistic board than /toy/ or /r9k/; that's really an achievement to be appalled by. Good job /teevee/.

why do they have to be new characters? oh and rey only counts once? i love the mental gymnastics shills go through to justify their shitty arguments

I was about twelve when I saw phantom menace, darth maul was cool but the film was just crap compared to the originals even to my easily impressed teenage mind.

I went back home and played Rogue Squadron, I skipped the rest of the prequels and haven't looked back.

That's what the original post was complaining about

Learn to read, retard.

Sure you did, mickey.

Do people actually believe this about the prequels? Who wrote this, a fifteen year old?

>I spend hours of my day arguing about a children's move franchise that was bought out by a gigantic corporation and killed by hollywood. It's fun.

Keep up that shilling. you honestly believe there isn't some feminist agenda going on?

>get btfo
>y-yeah well you're a shill!

being able to read at a 6th grade level doesn't make me a shill, kiddo

So where can I watch the entire interviews?

your mommy issues

I have no issues with my mother. We sleep together all the time.

Who's faggot ass blasted ass do you think is the op? Cuck Suckasta, replaced Rich, or Aids Moby

Average prequelcuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=3WSJm23niHk

How can someone care this much about Star Wars prequels and pronounce Palpatine as "pulp-atine"

MY AVATAR IS THE COLO CLAW FISH

You know what? The prequels were the only good Star Wars movie. I don't even care for the original trilogy; it's boring.

>avoiding the question
yep that's what i thought shill

The prequels will never recover or be important. Only one generation loves those shit films, the nostalgia blinded fags that are old enough to shit post here.
Bad news niggers, Dinsey is not going to make any prequel focused movies and all prequel shit is limited to nuEU. You are not getting an Obi Wan movie. Plaguies is never going to be mentioned in anything but some shitty comic/book.
The prequels will die within a generation. Kids now are going to grow up with the OT and ST. By the time they have kids Disney will saturate the market with shit of their own that will be popular with kids too.
The prequels are never coming back into limelight, and they will be more and more irrelevant with ever year that passes.

Thanks Disney, this is the one thing you did right.

Yea and Disney have already ruined the legacy of the OT you cuck.

Yes exactly, in Star Wars Disney all new white male characters are evil. But there is certainly no agenda being pushed here, you'd have to be a racist and a sexist to think that.

>conveniently "forgetting" Rebels

Gr8 b8, m8, 8/8.
I ain't ir8

And TFA added nothing either but all the readditors defend it because they are incapable of forming their own opinions and buy into Disney's marketed hype train.

II and III are among the greatest works of art in the history of cinema

>fail at counting
>fail at reading
>try to change the subject to hide embarrassment

just give up kiddo

Was this done ironically? Must've been, nobody can be this delusional

>white

Star Wars sure is diverse now, making all the good guys women and minorities and all the bad guys white males. This is the power of equality.

Jews own Star Wars now and they know they can cast whoever they want and still print money

>all the bad guys white males
>main bad guy in Rebels is a blue guy
>main bad guy between RotJ and TFA is a black woman

Are you trying to imply Heavyweights wasn't great?

>all this reddit obsession

Can anybody who discusses movies on reddit tell me if they focus this much on Sup Forums? Every other fucking comment on this board is "reddit this" and "reddit that". WTF do you care what they do?

>Aladdin and Princess and the Frog have same-race couples

I don't see the problem here

t. reddit
Fuck off back to /r/movies, plen

>still wont answer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>that nu-male cuck getting BTFO by Ford
>his forced laughter after he said "no"

top kek

Lol, what a fucking child

People on reddit talk about reddit less than Sup Forums users, it's pathetic
I have a reddit tab open right now, and there's nothing any of you can do about it

Go and stay goo.

hola reddito!
I bet you think the OT is the best, dontchu?

>People on reddit talk about reddit less than Sup Forums users

Yeah, they're too busy taking screenshots of Sup Forums posts and making topics about them.

>he can't count to 2
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Disneyshills have arrived

gee i dunno why dont you go ask your REDDITOR friends??

Like George himself has said over and over.

Star Wars movies are literally made for 12 year olds, not 30 year old man children. The fact is that Kids such as myself loved the prequels when they came out.

Ironically this picture is like 10 years outdated.

>Sloane
>bad guy
Pretty sure they're setting her up as a tentative bad guy who will turn good guy. Us good goyim should know that women can't ever be evil.

Remember those idiots we were warned about? The ones who think they were in good company among contrarian faggots ironically saying shitty movies are good?

They've been here for about four years now at least. Sup Forums is a cancer-riddled corpse, OP.

>rebels cartoon nobody watches
>comic book nobody read

Meanwhile there has yet to be a new white male character in either film who wasn't evil. Diversity at its finest.

The only redeeming factor of Ep 1 is that it was the last movie that Lucas actually gave a shit and filmed in actual locations with real props. Other than that and the podrace scene, the movie's fucking boring.

Ep 2 is just straight garbage, beginning to end.

Ep 3 was the best of the three movies but that's not a high bar to get over. It was still a shit cgi fest and characters did things that made no sense, and it's ending became a meme cause it was so dumb.

But just because the prequels were bad doesn't mean that the disney sequels were good.

what's the movie under Peter Pan and next to sleeping beauty?

youtu.be/iBpdKkbvrko

From my point of view, it is the Original Trilogy that is the worst

>Harrison's reactions to that last question

Holy kek

Since TFA was an actual good movie, the Plinkett review avoided talking about it as much as possible.

Do you think there will be an actual Plikett review of TLJ or will it be another copout video that spends over half its time on the prequels again?

Yea, well you tried to attack Obi-Wan while he had the high ground, shows what you know.

>Since TFA was an actual good movie

That's asinine. The reason they didn't have a lot of material is because it was bland and middle of the road. You can't say "they ripped this off from A New Hope" so many times.