Your predictions of how Sup Forums will respond when Trump inevitably loses

I predict it will go like this:

Denial: Sup Forums will say that the vote is rigged or the jews had something to do with it.

Anger: blame women, minorities, and "numales."

Bargaining: "At least we shifted the Overton window" "we movement now."

Depression: goodbye cruel world.

Acceptance: will never fucking happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KmFINBh8208
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage.

There wont be any response this board would fucking explode, everyone on Sup Forums that has any ounce of hate or dislike for Sup Forums or trump will flood this board and it will be chaos

I predict you'll make 1 post and move on to slide something else.

You guys are welcome to crash at my place if Hillary wins.

prob something like this
close cooperation between trump, police and military

I have a small unit of trained men under my command prepared for such a contingency. Either Donald Trump will be the President of the United States or there will no longer be a United States.

It will mostly people calling trump a faggot, and reiterating that he never could have won.

People will then do their best to shit on the people that liked trump, because thats what we do here.

Don't give up hope - Brexit won, anything is possible now.

>Denial: Sup Forums will say that the vote is rigged or the jews had something to do with it.
>Anger: blame women, minorities, and "numales."
>Bargaining: "At least we shifted the Overton window" "we movement now."
>Depression: goodbye cruel world.
Yes probably all within 24 hours. In fact all those scenarios already played out in my head before you posted them

But it would be more interesting to see the atmosphere if he wins.

The damage control from when ROMNEY lost 4 years ago is still in effect here. Sup Forumsacks will claim that they never liked him, despite gargling his balls daily in 2012.

People will do the same with Trump, they will deflect by saying that they never liked him in the first place, and that they knew all along he never actually stood a chance of winning.

What's the fun on disappointing Sup Forums? We never get our way anyway.
Isn't the mainstream losing their shit way more interesting?

Ex-special forces and mercenaries. And I'm a personal trainer as my day job with a very rigorous routine (actually contributed to the initial draft of the /fit/ sticky)

Trump IS mainstream.

0.09 cents has been transferred to your account
Only some more shitposts before you can enjoy the traditional BLM meal chicken from KFC

I suppose that we'll have more roleplaying tards like you making bullshit claims about their power.

If Clinton wins, Civil War may happen.

They will throw hissy fits. Salt will abound. It will be glorious

Your memory is shot. Romney was a cuck and tratior, no one here ever liked him.

>Trying to shift the Overton window this hard.
He's a mainstream Republican among Republican core voters but the Republican party is dying. The entire alt right / nrx movement is a desperate attempt of the conservative egregore to continue to get attention and mindshare in a world that it is irrelevant in.

Everyone I disagree with is a paid shill. Keep on deluding yourself, mindcuck.

Stop samefagging... we have id's here ya know

I'm just saying, seeing every person that thinks being a liberal is a given because it is the current year, every major news network and every world leader lose their shit is way more valuable than a Sup Forums freakout.

Boom, called it.

>Implying Trump won't win
I was sceptical at first, but after Shillary tweeted BLM right after cop shootings her lead dropped to two points in all polls. Wont be long before everyone pushes back against this insanity.

i predict that everyone who voted for trump will be red listed and sent to fema camp to be executed

then the real americans can move into the 21st century with the rest of the civilized world

>we have id's here ya know
And you suck at reading them if you think I'm OP.

>mfw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KmFINBh8208

Personally, I can't wait for all the Trumpfaggot butthurt. It will be beautiful to see all of Sup Forums coming here to laugh at Trumpcucks. They deserve it, to be honest, they have been a cancer on this place for months, shilling for their meme candidate whenever they can.

Nah they will act like it was a joke I imagine something like

> he really thought we wanted trump to win, hes a buisness man that just got alooot of airtime for free hes playing 12D chess!

Some dumb shit like that, I got that trump collage fucking ready though. I thought 2012 was the best night I had to put on a life jacket to post through all those tears.

If i was a trump supporter and he lost I wouldn't even come back. Might as well rename thr board "/hill/"

Got any good posts from when Romney lost?

Damage control? People claiming they never liked him etc

Alright, just reported that to the FBI. Not gonna set here and let people make serious threats. Expect a knock.

Nobody here liked rmoney. It was all ron Paul 100%. We're you even here?

i was still at Sup Forums for the last election but i cant wait for the Sup Forums buttblasting this november

maybe they will give up Sup Forums and actually build their lives up

It's true, trump wins regardless. Without a trump presidency though, America loses.

And now they talk shit on Ron Paul too, calling him an old, senile cuck.

mfw if trump loses

white race is fucked

Nah, theyll stay for a while being unbelievably asspained, blaming everybody and everything except for the fact their candidate sucked. When Romney lost last time, faggots were blaming Johnson voters, even though if literally every single person who voted third party voted for Romney, he still would have lost. Beyond that, most of the Trumpfags will be gone by the time Hillary is sworn in and will basically say their support for Trump was just satire.

I just reported you to the FBI for being a whiney bitch

Sam Hyde?

Let me guess, you were the crybabby that kept telling everyone
>trump will never get any votes in the primary

You are retarded, most republicans don't care about trump even if they dislike him, they will vote republican for the supreme court picks, democrats have the most unenthusiastic voting base they've had since after jimmy carter, there might even be a 3rd party candidate on the debates because of how much sanders supporters hate clinton.

>Trump losing

His meme magic is far to strong for him to be stopped now.

Im not at home atm I will make a thread and post all of it. But yeah basically shit like

> "another state for romney, its over libtards"

>"fox about to announce romney victory, time to show you how real adupts run a country"

Just corny shit like that, maybe someone else has saved a few idk.

janitor is being a little bitch boy is he?

spotted the butthurt guy who thought Trump wouldn't be nominated

this whole thread is just made up of people who got btfo the Tuesday after NY

The vote is rigged though
The past year of presidential bullshit has just shown all of us how fucking rigged the system is to get Hillary elected
Not supporting Trump here but jesus christ if you can't see how rigged the election process is you've got to be fucking blind

> america loses

Right, like when people said bush would declare martial law, then barack was supposed to usher in the anti christ and destroy america. Then it changed to obama will destroy america once and for all his second term. Then some retarded hillbily shit aboit a jade helm false flag in texas that didnt happen, now hes supposed to declare martial law again and be president forever.

You fucking hillbillies gotta stop watching these youtube documentaries that other batshit insane people like you are making.

Trump will if kek wills it.

Kek is on your side leaf cuck. Too bad your government isn't

Yeah, they will definitely go with "THE POLL WAS RIGGED REEEEEEEEEEEE"- They are doing this with the polls already (as long as they how Trump losing). The polls that are in favor of Trump are to be trusted of course according to them :^)

Being whiney isnt against the law, making terroristic threats however is I believe.

Oh, and by the way, a libertarian will never, ever become president.

More happenings start happening.

There's your answer.

I mean "THE VOTE WAS RIGGED REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

You realize that you just proved him right?

The republican party supported sarah palin. At that moment I knew anything was possible from the right.

Its fun having a celebrity as the nominee, especially someone like trump hes loose lipped, combine that with this whole KEK god shit you autist mention every second and im positive . You all are havin the . Time of your life.

But man, that crash in November, some of you wont be able to handle it.

>inevitably lose when Hillary Clinton is your opponent

I'm not sure if that's even remotely possible. All he has to do is behave himself and he has this in the bag.

this

>The republican party supported sarah palin. At that moment I knew anything was possible from the right.

No you didn't dum dum

Oooo im saving this one ty

>blame women, minorities, and "numales."

You mean Shillerys entire voting base?

I more curious how you'll respond when he wins.

Does Trump know about the rigged election? If so he should talk about it in a speech and expose it.

Pretty much this. But if Trump wins... This place is gonna be crazy.

what will your reaction be if it ends in a tie and Congress elects Trump? Bush/Gore all over again

How will you react WHEN shillary gets two terms?

How can gop get someone electable through their nomination process who's actually electable?

>mfw i stole the meme magic for brexit
>mfw pakis will invade the USA

how will you react when you are drafted to war under hillary? hope i get to see you my man

Nah, like that other poster said, most trump fags will leave. The rest will cry for awhile, then they will switch back to the "End of Days" "shmeitah 7th moon" horse shit they were all on before. Most of them I think may be somewhat mentally disabled but will scream at you saying they're not, which of course is what a real crazy person would say.

Only bad part is we have to put up with this shit for few more months.

She won't even last a year. She'll get impeached, or dies from either her poor health or some vigilante takes her down.

> if it ends in a tie

These are the people were dealing with here holy shit

I'm not sure what to say... I've been fighting a failed battle for far too long, but your post - written in the style of a journalistic article - has finally gotten me to ditch Trump. I will now proudly cast my vote for Hillary in the general.

You make some great points here and your post reads like a journalistic article. You've really helped me to see the error in my views, and as a result I can promise you that I will be voting for Hillary. #ReadyForHer

I'll admit I had my doubts, but this man makes a highly rational, diplomatic argument -- and written in the style of a journalistic article. This post has single-handedly caused me to switch up my vote from Trump to Hillary, and fight to keep America on the right path!!!

This is an excellent post - finally someone brings a truly rational argument to Sup Forums. Not only that but your style is in the vein of a journalistic article. As a result of this post, I've switched up and will now proudly vote for Hillary in November!!!

You bring up some interesting points here, and I must say I am captivated by both your reasoning and your ability to present argument in the style of a journalistic article. As a result of your post, I've decided to switch up and proudly vote for Hillary in the general election... and BLAST the Wall Street Elite out of America!!

The votes are rigged you idiot. However if a big enough group votes it's hard to maintain the illusion of fairness and keep the voting rigged.

Great post, and quite an interesting argument. And I'm really loving the "journalistic article" style. 5 minutes ago I could never picture myself saying this, but now I can say it with pride -- I will be casting my ballot for Hillary Clinton in the general election.

Some great points here. You touched on things that I had never even considered. Also, I'm loving the "journalistic article" quality to your posts! I've just got to say that you've single-handedly switched up my vote from Trump to Hillary! Together we will keep American on the right track!!

Usually a "360" maneuvre just isn't my style -- but today I'm changed man. I'm being 100% serious when I say that: you've highly informative post, and BLASTED my argument to the point where I will admit defeat. Your post has single-handedly caused me to switch up, and I will proudly cast my ballot for Hillary in this year's general election -- the only true candidate who will end corporate cronyism and SMASH racism out of america!!!.... and make HERstory while SHE's at it!! #SheMadeHerstory #ImWithHer

Great post, and quite an interesting argument. 5 minutes ago I could never picture myself saying this, but now I can say it with pride -- I will be casting my ballot for Hillary Clinton in the general election.

Very informative post here… if any user's accidentally scrolled by, I encourage you to read it yourselves. After reading this new information, I immediately did a 360. It turns out that Trump wasn't the candidate that I hoped for… in the end he's just a career salesman and I got caught up in his lies. I stand here today, pledging 100% of my support to Hillary! The only candidate that will BLAST racism and make history while SHE's at it!!! #GoDownOnHerstory

I never thought I would do a 360, but now here I am, hat in hand, telling you that this post has totally rewritten by views. After all this time, I'm ready to admit that I was misled by Trump -- it turns out he was just saying what I thought I wanted to hear. As a result of your post, I've decided to switch up my vote and I now support Hillary 100% in the general election! #HistoryMade #DeleteYourAccount

We're all rational beings here -- and I'll say one thing: you made a great point. I was scratching my head over this post for quite some time and could not come up with a rebuttal. As a result, I've decided to switch my vote from Trump to Hillary. #StandWithHer

We're all rational beings here -- and I'll say one thing: you made a great point. I was scratching my head over this post for quite some time and could not come up with a rebuttal. As a result, I've decided to switch my vote from Trump to Hillary. #StandWithHer

wew lad

Incredible. After seeing so many of my felllow Sup Forumslacks switch up from Trump to Hillary as a result of high quality, journalistic article styled posts -- I must say I've been inspired. I promise that I will cast my Vote for her in November and beyond!!!!

>implying anyone on pol unironically supports trump, white nationalism or any alt-right related ideologies

what the fuck are you doing nigger

This.

If Trump loses I will not be on this board for at least a month.

He will win, I'm far more confident in this than ever before.

I dont support trump so he can win
I support trump so he can fuck over the gop and the Dems.
Anyone who goes up against the don comes out with a bloody nose and their dirty laundry gets shown off.
As long as we see enough of the shitstains i consider his campaign successfull

>implying it is possible to do anything unironically anymore.

We ironically support him, which just so happens to be the most sincere endorsement we can give.

Donald isn't radical enough. After 8 years of Hillary and an economic collapse we could get a true NatSoc candidate extreme enough to ignite a civil conflict.

Things like:

>I didn't think he would win all along, it was all just memes! I was only pretending to be retarded!

Or cries of voter fraud and threats of suicide. Some people will call for riots and taking back the country.

>Your predictions of how Sup Forums will respond when Trump inevitably loses

to me he lost already, he betrayed his rhetoric a little too early, couldn't hold it in and bust his load too fast

>There wont be any response this board would fucking explode,

part of it should but this place needs to recognize he got saddle bagged next to the guy who previously had the guaranteed to lose platform,

it's gonna rub off on him and pretty much he's finished, it could still tip to him but at this point I could give a shit, they'll both perform exactly the same so why waste time on these clowns, there is better entertainment elsewhere

>their dirty laundry gets shown off.

not anymore, watch him stop doing that now,

wtf i hate trump now