A medal perhaps

A medal perhaps

>Great Bronze

Bronze is better than nones.

Bronze is pretty impressive considering we have one of the lowest amounts of snow in the world per capita.

how are we meant to win the snow olympics when it snows about once every 3 years here

don't you have mountains in scotland and wales?
go practice there

no that sounds gross

ask the dutch

Not suitable for the sort of sports in the Winter Olympics. We should really be directing the UK Sport funding into the indoor rink sports.

or the proper olympics which actually matter

Here is Mount Snowdon, the tallest mountain in Wales. Note the lack of snow (which is ironic given the name).

bronze master race

>hyping up your skin tone

SHIGGY

These matter too, so fuck off.

do they fuck

You say that because we're not very prolific in them. You just sound bitter and pathetic, mate.

no it's because skiing is the only proper sport and even that's only for posh cunts. Racing on tea trays and dancing for fucks sake.

Good job UK. Any medal
Is good.

Yeah, you're just wrong. Don't be bitter about it, lad.

not really

Yes, really. Again, people like you only think they don't matter cos we don't do well in them.

nothing to do with them all being shit irrelevant sports no one cares about. I'll give you ice hockey as an exception

No

So you prefer the NIGGERS RUNNING ROUND IN A CIRCLE Olympics then

yeah yeah yeah britshit got a bronze yeah yeah the long wait is over...how much did that one medals count you in pounds

stop using that bad word your gay faggot

>i don't like these sports and gb doesn't win many medals so they're all shit and irrelevant

Tragic, desu. You sound like the sort of joyless, miserable, spacker cunt that will die of a heart attack before the age of 30 and whose body won't be found for at least a month.

yes and so does 99% of the world
Athletics are proper sports that we all know and have done. They also don't require £1000 trips to France to practice for

Running isn't a sport

>We should really be directing the UK Sport funding into the indoor rink sports.
genius

correct, running is a verb. 100m race is a sport though

Blimey. Imagine getting this bootyblasted defending winter sports.

So the value of a sport is on how much it costs to train?
Are we therefore discounting all our Olympic success in rowing and cycling and sailing and canoeing and equestrian?

We should. UK Sport put over £6.5m into skeleton for the 2014-2018 period and only has a 0-1 medal target. £5m into bobsleigh and has a 0-1 medal target.

>u-umad bro

Brilliant.

>We should. UK Sport put over £6.5m into skeleton for the 2014-2018 period and only has a 0-1 medal target. £5m into bobsleigh and has a 0-1 medal target.

Or tell your big ass epl clubs to invest in other sports.

Don't be silly. Why the fuck would they or ever be obliged to?

>Don't be silly. Why the fuck would they or ever be obliged to?

Because many big clubs in europe like barcelona, psg and etc are multi-sport clubs so why not. Also it would improve the uk's sports facilities

Didn't Curling start in Scotland? I would have thought UK would dominate on Canadian-level

American here, the winter Olympics definitely matter. We actually like how you other countries are more competitive than you are in the summer olympics where we just dominate non-stop.

That culture doesn't exist here. And no one is going to force them. I mean, why the fuck would Man Utd want a fucking speed skating team?

I believe it did, but then loads of sports originated here and we do crap in them.

yeah or maybe you could go train in the united states since you own it...oh wait that's right, you can't because you don't.

Why don't you import refuge snow from some war torn Scandinavian state