Women love Trump!

>women love Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

theslot.jezebel.com/in-a-mostly-empty-room-women-for-trump-tries-really-r-1783858680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're too busy getting schlonged by the Don.

You can literally see people waiting outside. It's almost as if it hadn't started yet... but that would be dishonest, and liberals aren't dishonest.

>le I get my "news" from Twitter
Sage

And what if they don't?

>Tfw a jumped up school girl punches above her level

>waiting outside
>2 people standing around a hotel lobby outside a conference room

lmao

Don't kid yourself.

JUST

Oh hey look, it's the dishonest cunt who had to be paid money to show up and do speaking. No surprise she's against the Don.

How come the media always make a huge deal of a GOP's candidate's trailing among women, but barely ever say anything about Democrats when they're losing heavily among men?

For example: A GOP candidate is losing 55-45 among women, but winning 55-45 with men. The media will only ask "does [GOP candidate's name] have a woman problem?", but never ask if the Democratic candidate has a "problem" with male voters.

>Laurie Penny
>white feminist from a rich family
so oppressed.

legalize rape

Trump got millions of votes from women in the primary

maybe the most ever due to his record total

>>women love Trump!

SAY WITH ME

HILLARY CLINTON PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATE of AMERICA (Soon Brazil 2.0)

if you made a "nigger hate club" nobody would join even though we all hate niggers

>le get my news from fux nus
>who get their nus for twatter
>which gets its twat from a 5yo twatter

they couldn't make it, they actually had something to do with their time instead of patting themselves on the back

also I "an aromatic plant with grayish-green leaves that are used as a culinary herb, native to southern Europe and the Mediterranean." 'd your thread

The only women that care about politics are feminists.

>Laurie Penny

Into the trash you go

Laurie Penny is chief feminist cuntslut in the UK, disregard her.

WTF I love women and hate Trump now.

Almost every pic out of the RNC by these people is some cherrypicked garbage where they try to make up a narrative.

>Laurie Penny

i remember that time she got absolutely BTFO by that gay dude, lol

She should have killed herself when Brexit won

because that isn't out of the ordinary. romney had a bigger lead over obama with white males than trump has over clinton. clinton doesn't have a "white male problem" because her trailing white men by this margin is expected given the history of electoral voting patterns in presidential elections. why would news agencies report something that is completely normal and expected?

trump's deficit among women and minorities is far more than previous republican presidents had. it is out of the ordinary, which is why news agencies report it.

This event was at the mall not the convention center. Jezebel reports 30 attendees, Laurie Penny is full of shit.

theslot.jezebel.com/in-a-mostly-empty-room-women-for-trump-tries-really-r-1783858680

The tweet was posted at 7:51am. I doubt it started at 7:30am. Not many women going to the RNC are active military and are used to being up & about that early in the morning.

I think all women should be put into death camps and have their eggs harvested so that men can have children without them

The attractive ones will be put into nice apartments (that they are still trapped in) and used as breeding stock for those that wish to pay to reproduce "au natural."

The rest will be harvested for eggs until they reach menopause, then they will be ground up into fertilizer and sprayed on GMO crops.

Laurie Penny wouldn't lie again!

Ayyyyy my boy Starkey.

sounds effective.

Too bad most men are too moral to go along with such a plan.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if women by and large supported something similar for men, unironically.

no, YOU don't kid yourself with your submissive cuckoldry

>women's suffrage
Not even once.