HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YFDIVG81_T4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nuStar Wars is dead to me.

This

screenshot on the left is not from 1980

New Star Wars is too different! New Star Wars is too the same! New Star Wars is too different! New Star Wars is too the same! New Star Wars is too different! New Star Wars is too the same!

Edgy Jr High Contrarian mode activate!

New Star Wars is shit

t. Disney marketing departament

Star Wars is shit

>its a HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thread

This. And worst of all it's the SAME people

LOL

>it's only pottery when Lucas does it

Indeed. I'm a super secret Disney operative. You're so important, the world hinges on your opinion so one of the world's largest media companies sends secret operatives to try to trick you into liking something that is guaranteed to make a trillion dollars all because social reject jr high contrarian user #341fasd is really the center of the universe as he likes to play make believe he is.

I count five on the left and 12 on the right.

Yes but the new planet is a desert planet called Coldhe, so it's not really the same.

kek

it's a female power fantasy

Original series is best series

they are shitty children's movies

Fuck you shills.
Keep your starshit in a general.

one on the right looks better tbqh

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

Wars are shit, man

Yeah, but there are more AT-ATs, so it's better!

Just like how Maz Kanata is older than Yoda, and Starkiller Base could blow up star systems while the Death Star could only blow up planets. Everything is bigger in the new movies, so they're better!

I fucking called it, it's gonna be EXACTLY like Empire.

inb4 Rey gets her hand cut off cuz LE POTTERY XD

fpbp

It's over, Disney.

A FUCKING TREE

Dare I say it? A TREE, A TREE, A FUCKING TREE!

>New Star Wars is too different!

Nice try, but no one actually ever made this argument. Back when the prequels came out, people on message boards and the like didn't shit on them for being "different", they shit on them for being poorly-written films with nonsensical, inconsistent plots and amateur hour tier performances.

>new trilogy is just copying the original but with more D I V E R S I T Y

Nice ^

All of these, can we all just stop caring now?

It's a tribute to old star wars, not lack of criativity

It's probably not even the good AT-ATs.

so since phasma was put in the trash compactor last movie this one she's in carbonite, right?

serious question. was star wars ever good? take off your nostalgia goggles you nerdy fuccbois

Disney a shit

the OT is unironically amazing for its time

and the prequel trilogy is inovative as fuck

And yet critics won't care. If you want originality you'll have to watch the... Han Solo movie?

youtu.be/YFDIVG81_T4
Star Wars originality is dead. Bury it.

*cockney accent*
Easy money lads. Easy money.

Those look so fucking horrible what the fuck.
Its like a squished AT-AT with a gun instead of a head. Why?