Rebels Season 4 Trailer

Confirmed to be the final season of Rebels
youtube.com/watch?v=g8ElM_FOZrE

this shit looks worse than any capeshit tbqh

Why is it the cartoons are the only good thing SW produced since the OT?

Not sure how I feel about the introduction of Rukh. Now the odds of Thrawn getting killed off in S4 went way up. IMO, they still haven't done anything with him that captures the grandeur of the Zahl trilogy, just a whole season of "lol not yet, wait for it" without getting any shit done in the end.

Great, more Mando wankage. Why do the writers have such a boner for them? They even let them take down an Interdictor with fucking blasters.

Because they're overseen by Dave Filoni, who was literally Lucas' apprentice when they were making The Clone Wars.

>no more Ezra, thank god

More like Womandalorians, am I right?

Thank God. This show was the abortion of a not-very-good-show strung along for way too long.

Hopefully it ends with Thrawn nuking all the main characters into oblivion. That would be a mercy.

Remember when mandalorians were cool? Why did they keep fucking them up?

They confirmed in the panel that Rukh is one of the new characters. Kiss Thrawn goodbye, before ever making it to the big screen.

I hope they're making a Revan series, where they show how he nukes the Mandalorians back into the stone age.

Member when Mandalorians had an army that wiped out the Outer Rim and nearly destroyed the Republic?

Now they're a bunch of pathetic nu-males in Disney canon because the writers are too afraid to make any character a main villain who isn't Imperial and/or a Sith.

Should've figured they'd fuck up Thrawn too. Anything Filoni/Disney touches turns to rotten shit to feed their pathetic original characters.

Good, this whole show was "missed opportunities: the series". I'm not sure how much of that is on the writers vs. Disney interference, but it still sucked. Every other episode they'd introduce a new idea with a ton of story-telling potential and then squander it shortly thereafter.

i undrrstand, like the germans

In case anyone didn't watch the panel, this character here in the trailer is supposed to be the Noghri Rukh.

Didn't they invest heavily into Darth Maul as a character only for him to be killed in a few minutes?

Gotta squeeze in those space whale and droid episodes.

While I thought the short fight fit pretty well and had a sense of gravitas, I can't help thinking that they mostly did it, because of the 20 minute episode format, rather than artistic choice. It just happened to work out nicely.

>Bringing mandalorians into this shitty kid show fanfiction

Yes.

Though him being killed in a few minutes would've been fine if it had been handled well. The way they did it in the series was to have 2 seasons of buildup for a reunion between Maul and Obi-Wan (which is stupid itself, but whatever), and when it finally did happen it ended up only being the B-plot in an episode primarily centered on fucking Ezra meeting Obi-Wan Kenobi.

If it had been the A-plot or better yet the only plot of the episode, and if Maul and Obi-Wan had a longer conversation instead of like one exchanged sentence before the stand-off it would've been fine, good even. But they had to shove the fucking whiny Jedi OC in a story where he has no business being and made the central conflict secondary in its own episode, thus ruining any sense of emotional investment.

The whole show is one long bait and switch like that

They gonna bring back clone wars right? Right?

>Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade, Dash Rendar were erased for this absolute shit

How are they nu-males? If you're talking about the pacifist ones, that was George's idea, and they only came into power because the Jedi beat them during said galactic war.
The Clone Wars shows their rise to becoming a galactic player again, as they control thousands of neutral systems.

Rebels is trying to do a plot with them becoming free from the empire, but obviously not as well.

Not the good one.

>people that defend the garbage Clone series because they jerk off on Ashoka shitting on a show of the same quality

>there is literally a female mandoloriam who fights with "paint bombs" and graffiti

The Mandolorians lost their balls. The True Mandolorians and their supercommando codex were the last hope, and now they're non-canon and the pussies are.