Countries that want to be part of the Paris climate agreement

really gets my noggin joggin'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47bNzLj5E_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just give tax cuts to alternative energy, and let the free market do the work. International agreements have never worked.

Even the 3rd world is trying

as far as I understand countries that sign the treaty are free to decide how they will cut down on greenhouse gas emissions

>Even the 3rd world is trying

except the US

It has rubbish goals though.
youtube.com/watch?v=47bNzLj5E_Q

nice

It's not good for us actually. Reindustrialization is highly needed for us and if we become part of the Paris climate agreement, it's going to kill whatever is left of our industrialized areas.

Stupid muricans

why do americans hate mother earth so much?

>mfw the rest of the world will end up paying to fix the climate while we reap the benefits for free
Usually we're the ones paying to keep you safe but now the shoe is on the other foot.

>Armenia
They deserve the genocide

The paris agreement doesnt do shit, its only virtue signaling, which is why everyone signed it
Its like being part of the UN

Just goes to show how meaningless the agreement is. China will sign, but in the end they'll ignore it all the same.
What genocide? ;^)

legit wondering if you're pretending to make your country look stupid

>climate change
>benefits

>they'll ignore it all the same.
Methinks that if the agreement doesn't get on their goat on going green, the awful urban pollution will.

>Canadians
>reading comprehension

I'm trying hard to find an excuse for this tweet but I just can't. Mind-bogglingly stupid, like something you wouldn't even see on a crank message board

>even fucking north korea is part of this
>USA is out
i can't believe NK didn't make a huge joke out of this

To be fair I don't think North Korea has a lot of industry to worry about

you know a frenchman is super mad when he starts speaking english

>finally get the entire fucking planet to agree on a cause for future generations
>france is super happy because they did something great for once
>burgers: I'M OUT THIS HURTS MUH BUSINESS

>house is burning down
>everyone tries to do their part to avoid the worst
>meanwhile america-kun sniffs glue in the corner

Id be mad too if the first world power and a close ally/trade partner was a dumb fuck.

Then why USA opted out?

you shouldn't say that to Britain, that's not nice

But that's a plot to overthrow the economic supremacy of the US.

>Country A invests in expensive renewable energy sources to reduce green house gases
>Country B invests in cheap coal plants
>Country B's industries are now more competitive and out competes country A's factories

Thank god the entirely joined in on it then

tfw no climate change
i hate how cold it is !

>china signed it

Symbolic I guess. The bigger story was Trump announcing the US wouldn't pay into the green climate fund anymore.

where were you when the god emperor of europe launched war on the usa to save the world, user ?

With how absurdly paranoid the USA are about the world wanting to destroy them, you would expect them to want to produce their own energy instead of being slave to Saudi Arabia petroleum.