Please explain how this is superior to any other light-saber design

please explain how this is superior to any other light-saber design
>pro tip, you cant

Shut up nerd

they didn't even use this controversial scene in the movie

>dumb incompetent shithead made a piece of shit sword
thats the point

it has extra bits. a skilled laser-swordsman could use them in battle.

Who says it's superior?
It's not like there is a lightsaber factory where you just go and buy a lightsaber for you, he probably built it himself with some scrap parts.

His lightsaber has a cracked crystal inside of the hilt that is so powerful it can't go in one beam so he made 2 vents to function properly.
And the lightsaber is actually an extension of his character: crude, highly unstable, amateur build, but very powerful.

kys star wars sucks

It's a poorly made version of an ancient design. Not superior in any way

>how this is superior to any other light-saber design
In the movie he literally uses the extra thingies almost burn someone's face, can't remember whose face because though

>His lightsaber has a cracked crystal inside of the hilt that is so powerful it can't go in one beam
[citation needed]

I'm not a SW fan either but the power of the lightsaber (IF there are different powered lightsaber) is dictated by the crystal used in it?

Here's an official SW infograph. Your requested information is on the lower right corner.
There is a lot of memeable info though like "the accusing finger"

>I'm not a SW fan either but the power of the lightsaber (IF there are different powered lightsaber) is dictated by the crystal used in it?
Essentialy, yes.

That's kind of cool.
I wonder who had the most powerful lightsaber.

Probably Mace Windu, his was purple

what does a gooder lightsaber do? does it cut best then normal lightsaber?

The purple wasn't due to power, it was the rarity of the crystal. At least that's how it was explained in the old EU

White crystals must be really rare then.

>le hooded white man wielding a burning cross beats up a person of color
sasuga disney

it looks cooler

Style over substance. Also, it looks like a cross, so muh symbolism.

The white crystal had some faggy back story about being a cleansed crystal turned back from the dark side iirc

it was in the movie. when two swords are pushed closely together the superior sword can injure the others shoulder.

Fucking retard, I shown you proof, never doubt me again, bitch.

Why are people so obsessed with trailer scenes not being in the movie? I still occasionally see that fucking TIE fighter from the Rogue One trailer get brought up. Who cares?

It's fake advertising, idiot. The whole point of the trailer is showing what you have to expect from the movie. For example, the Predators trailer shows a ton of laser sights on the main character, so you are supposed to want to watch the movie to see how he gets out of that particular scene. But it turns out that scene is not even in the movie.
If you need another example it's literally like a soda commercial that says the soda cures the common flu when you drink it and it actually does not.

That "literal" soda comparison is so over the top it takes away from the fair point you make before it. I personally find that trailers give so much away nowadays I generally try to avoid them if I can, seeing 95% of them when I'm actually at the cinema. As long as the footage within isn't betraying what the movie is actually like, I'd actually rather they throw in some trailer exclusive footage, so I'm not thinking about the bits I've already briefly seen and waiting for them to happen while I'm watching the movie.

I think you veer into fake advertising territory with something like the Witch trailer, where it looked like a paranormal activity tier jumpscare movie instead of what it was.

That part when he stabbed Finn with the little crossguard thing at least showed it had utility