Coffee. Black. Hot

Coffee. Black. Hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janeway_Lambda_one
amazon.com/Star-Trek-Voyager-Kate-Mulgrew/dp/B00062IDDS
avsforum.com/forum/44-movies-concerts-music-discussion/416054-star-trek-dvd-box-sets-overpriced-reason.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cunt. Smug. Insufferable.

Star Trek. Voyager. Shite.

she has her coffee like she has her men.

I LIKE MY COFFEE HOW I LIKE MY METAL

Delivered by a small white thing?

On the other side of the galaxy fucking someone else? Holodecked? Replicated?

Donuts, fresh.

How many times do I have to tell you this, Pabst? Enough with your stale donut bullshit already.

Wow, such progressive writing.

I love her bros

>tfw no coffee loving female captain to order me around in the bedroom

>no ds9 spinoff with crazy sisko mailing in shitty progressive ideas no one uses.

go make your own threads instead of highjacking other trek threads

They can't help it. DS9tards are cancer. They are compelled to spread it everywhere.

this, god forbids someone wants to talk about the other 4 Star Trek series, they have always to post the same stuff about DS9 instead

You need to watch more TOS because you clearly don't understand IDIC.

Cock. Big. Black.

>Character only ever has their coffee/tea a single way
>Has to tell the computer every single time instead of just programming it as a favorite

>The invention of the IDIC by Gene Roddenberry caused friction between him and Leonard Nimoy, who saw it as a cheap ploy to sell replica merchandise to fans.

>Theme from TOS
>Without Courage's knowledge, Roddenberry wrote lyrics to the theme — not in the expectation that they would ever be sung, but in order to claim a 50% share of the music's performance royalties. Although there was never any litigation, Courage later commented that he considered Roddenberry's conduct unethical. Roddenberry was quoted as responding, "Hey, I have to get some money somewhere. I'm sure not gonna get it out of the profits of Star Trek."
Fucking Gene.

At least they got codenames for the holoprograms.
>Computer, load my gothic victorian sex fantasy h-game from my last quicksave.
>And from now on, let's just call it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janeway_Lambda_one

You can be full of kindness and love, but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog.

its funny the book quoted bitching about cheap merchandizing was an autobiography with a sequel.

>i am not spock
>i am spock

What the fuck? How is that shit a full wikipedia article instead of banished to memory alpha?

Why do DSNiners hate Gene so much?

I found Voyager to be a singularly frustrating experience. Week after week it seems like they always found a way to ruin a perfectly good premise for an episode of Trek with LAZY as fuck writing.

Kirk is worst captain.

please reply shartner

he got a lot of people killed and by the later season he didn't even give a fuck anymore, at least at the start he went "MY CREW! THEY ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF MY ACTIONS!"

Imagine ordering a coffee that way in a Starbucks. They won't know what to do, but at least half the people in there will get horribly offended.

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot

Why hot? Who orders cold tea or cold coffee?

Why is it that we've never been treated to a star trek TV series that follows the glorious and honorable exploits of a Bird of Prey full of bad ass Klingons doing commando shit and being operator as FUCK all over the Alpha Quadrant? Is Paramount allergic to success or something?

You think Shatner is on Sup Forums? He is on reddit and these two things are nowadays pretty much one and the same, after all.

>he doesn't drink ice tea

>It's a hundreds, thousands, or even millions of people died during the episode but at the end Kirk still chuckles at McCoy bantering with Spock TOS episode

That's different and you know it, you little bitch.

Computer. 500 Klingons on heat. 1 Giant Naked Deanna Troy

Undiscovered Country Klingons are based.

Worf drew on a screen that Q appeared on

Gene was honestly the worst thing about Star Trek. Hearing about him trying to ruin all the things that made Wrath of Khan great gets me fuming.

Wrath of Khan is shit anyway.

Same reason we don't get that Stormtrooper commando movie. Jews don't like empires.

Just bought the Voyager box sets. Just breezed over the synopsis. This is going to be the best $220 I've ever spent.

>Dat Maquis and Federation tension
>Dat diverse cast of rookies, non-Starfleet members, holograms, Borg and new aliens
>Dat feeling of isolation and desperation of a crew of lost travelers
>Dat potential for character development and varying relationships among the crew
>Dat development on the Borg that is likely to ensue

This is going to be the best ride through a piece of science-fiction ever. I can't fucking wait!

Get back into your grave, Gene.

>jew angry because he got outjewed

granted in TOS pretty much every other week entire systems got destroyed with millions or billions of death so they would be pretty used to it by now

Kanar. Thick. Ultra sweet.

Why did Jadzia fall apart whenever she got punched in the symbiote?

She could never handle more than one direct hit to her 'struck-trill' integrity field.[/spoiler}

>Its a Kirk tells a computer that something it reasoned was wrong and instead of re-evaluating the situation it explodes episode

Unlimited sexual prowess.

>$220

Nice meme but your price is unrealistic.

Broke the immersion desu.

>glasgow

its either a fat heifer scots woman or a fag

>Star Trek constantly preached against human greed and the need for money
>Star Trek DVD boxsets were literally double the price of any other show just because they knew nerds would buy them anyway

30 bucks a season doesn't sound that strange to me

If it ever comes out in HD or 4k i'll buy it in a heart beat

We know he is on Sup Forums. He posted it on twitter

Wait, do you think the Star Trek TV show is a religion or something?

amazon.com/Star-Trek-Voyager-Kate-Mulgrew/dp/B00062IDDS
>$218.76 (Dec 21, 2004)
Really makes me think.

>300,000 years in the future
>traveling in a space ship at many times the speed of light
>coffee is still brewed and drank from a cup

wut

Voyager threads are holy sites that DS9 infidels must not defile with their presence.

>it's a Kirk says the prime directive is the most important rule and that a captain should rather kill himself and his entire crew before breaking it episode but then he breaks it without problems in future episodes

I'm 90% sure Janeway just says 'coffee. black.' and doesn't add a 'hot'. That seemed to be a unique quirk of Picard.
As another example, in DS9 they would just order 'Raktajino' without specifying temperature, despite it being another type of tea.

See Idk what they're charging you guys...

I am smart, much smarter than you. COURAGE!

See .

you mean what they're charging the fictional guy in an age old copypasta? yeah i don't know

I'm talking about before the DVD market collapsed.

avsforum.com/forum/44-movies-concerts-music-discussion/416054-star-trek-dvd-box-sets-overpriced-reason.html

I just started watching tng for the first time. why is humanity so fucking insufferable in the future?

>in the future

the show takes place 400 years in the future from our time

Yeah... they really are so full of themselves. Always bragging and shit about how we used to be such cavemen, yet every other episode is about how they still have a bunch of backward ass views and ignorance.

That's the best part of the show before it becomes a dumb soap opera.

don't believe the federation propaganda.
humans havent changed at all.

>implying humanity isn't insufferable even now
that was a plot point though, they even have Q of all people humble them and put them in their place

Sooooo... Did 'Genocide Janeway' bang the holo-Irish bartender or what?

This isn't a DS9 thread, faggot.

I also dont see why nerds love pacard so much. he's the character I hate the most so far.

What's your problem with him?

Everyone's character is shit in 1st and 2nd season.

Picard gets based after the 2nd season.

He can be a little preachy though, especially once some writers and Stewart got carried away with it near the end.

He's bretty gud. He's also an insufferable "French" hipster faggot, but he makes well thought out decisions that often result in the best outcome for him and his crew.

Most captains got preachy anyway

>when you are so addicted to coffee you drive your ship into a mysterious nebula

i like cold coffee desu

you can buy those shitty starbucks ones in cartons

>americans

What happened to the Gorn anyway? They never used them again

They showed up in Enterprise. Which tells us nothing since it was in the past in the Mirror Universe.

There was a single mention in DS9 of a baseball team based on Cestus III, the planet that the Gorn attacked in "Arena", so they are probably at peace with them now.

uh, I must have missed those references

Hey guys.

report to sickbay immediately

Cock. Black. Hot

What would Sweden ask for?

Mulgrew actually played the character as though she was slowly being revealed as not fit for command by Equinox.

I forget where it's cited but she wanted ambiguity surrounding her character and thought the writers couldn't figure Janeway out.

>flower embroidery
transporter malfunction texture designs?

Tuvok + compatible alien orchid + Neelix = Revolting mulatto ayy with stylish uniform

Some people can't drink hot shit so order their drinks warm so they can drink it immediately.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Did she die? What is she up to these days?

that's pretty admirable, janeway always worked better as a fairly cold hearted bitch when it came to protecting her crew

but the series never makes the stay in the delta quadrant ever seem THAT bad, just a happy space adventure

She's in that Orange is the New Black show. I know that much.