Do you regret your time in the military?

I have quite a few friends with mixe feelings, a couple years out. They miss some things about it, but felt hatred at the Leviathan of bureacratic AIDS by the time they left. Today, you're surrounded by dindu scumbags and "money for college" types in almost every profession. There are few people left who are there because they love their country. Anyone regret their service?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bn3GvvkA6U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4OWVbo_dTa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I kinda do.

I don't regret being a solider, but I regret serving the special interests.

Glad I got out. The Army sounds like a SJW hell hole now.
Women have to to sign up for selective service? Women can now be in combat arms?

Ya, I really hope America never wins another war. I pray for the day that the dogs turn on their masters

Join a good job. Don't do a shit job
Something along the lones of spec ops or a pilot would be a good choice. So if you don't want to do something that is along those lines don't join if you're thinking of being another cog in the new sjw diversity military

That person in the pic is an amputee who is acting as a war casualty for training.

True Patriots die for their country. We are left with the ones that didn't.

it sucked ass more than anything else in my life

i don't regret it but it sucked

>implying he wouldnt have rather died

Dying for the Jews.

The true patriots didn't serve. They realize that the animals in DC aren't worth of their service

>it sucked more than anything in life
>but i don't regret it
You must have an sagely and esoteric view of life then.

I regret that I didn't do more with it.

don't really regret it
but i wasn't the kind of person who needed to be taught common behavior at the age of 18
still recall some of my "kameraden" who really had a hard time with the instructors since the couldn't get the most basic shit done without fucking up completely
never been to a war zone tough, wish i had have the opportunity to go to the US army back than instead but not today
hardest part was getting up at 5:00 am

>The true patriots didn't serve.
They served in the local militia instead?

I want to do the following

Join Air Force: security force, after which renlist for Air Force: Sere

Or

Join the Marine Corps: security force, after wards join FAST.

Thoughts? I have a good job, im 22 and make 39,000 a year, but I hate my life, im so bored, i cant stand the thought of working like this for the rest of my life

sure, why not

The people protesting the Bureau of Land Management were patriots.

>im 22 and make 39,000 a year, but I hate my life, im so bored
typical_pol_career_LARP.JPG

Currently serving.
I like the attitude of resignation. I like that I can trust that the people around me, no matter how much horseshit gets dumped on them, will do their job (although with ceaseless bitching if no officers/E6+ are around).
On the other hand I hate the miles of bureaucracy that dump loads of horseshit on us with little to no warning. And the SJW-ism that we have to mind when NCOs and officers are around.
When it's just lower enlisted (and well-known E5s) we get pretty racist, desu. One of the niggers in my company grew up in Chicago and all he talks about when he drinks is how terrible inner-city niggers are and how he wishes the US would just genocide them already.

I work for a multi billion dollar corp.

Nepotism.

Yes.

It's the easiest most brainless shit in the world, full on entitled pricks who joined so some girl back home would think he was a man while she fucks niggers.

I learned true racism, and literally no skills beyond how to clean and shoot an m-4

Thinking of doing Air Force after I finish college and if Trump gets in office

I am studying Criminal Justice and IT at a decent 4 year school, those are meme majors that will be hard to get a good job at imo. I don't have money to go to secondary school and I guess the air force could help me pay for it plus the insurance and other perks associated with it could help me in life. I am an immigrant from Poland so I feel like serving would be a good thing to do since most of my family served in some type of military back home

I can see my self doing something with computers or intelligence in the Air force.

Plus I am a mechanic in my spare time and work on my Evo 8 from time to time. I know cars=/=planes and there is a lot more involved but I could work on taking things apart and putting them back together in the Air force

Help me out Sup Forums good or bad decision ?

I regret not enlisting when I had the chance, now I'm too old and suffer from the redpill daily.

What's there to regret about being a welfare whore?

>edgy
>not wanting to kill sand niggers for no reason
>not wanting to waste a year of your life in Iraq

Iraq was a waste of time, money and for me, a few good friends.
>dur, we need to fight for the freedoms of sand niggers
fucking cuck core.
I knew Iraq was a fucking waste when I saw too arab monkeys fucking each other in the desert. I new it was a waste when I saw Iraq police and how corrupt and incompetent they were.

The army is an SJW hell hole. Its an honor-less organization that thinks women should be on the front, or at least enjoy the same honor as those who do.

Its an organization that can draft your virgin daughter into infentreny, where she will be transformed into a whore who will likely be killed.

I have no love for the current Army.

Ill say it again. I don't regret being a soldier. I regret serving our government.

Not at all, I was Navy though. I got to see all over the world, have intercourse with many women from different countries (probably a few traps in there to), drink all the time, saved my money in a savings account and came out with a lot of spending cash, and got my college paid for, as well as being in the best physical condition of my life and earning the respect of most people (muh hero veteran). It was easily worth it, but I could see how most people would hate it. I ignored most people and did my own thing, only responded when I had to.

You know, maybe there is a logic to the militia movement I hadn't thought of before. If you could convince enough people to join state militias instead of the Federal Government Hordes that's the most logical way to defend the 2nd ammendment. But you can't compete with the gibs and the "respectability" the military offers.
MGTOW propaganda is the cringiest.
>I learned no skills beyond how to clean and shoot an m-4
At least you got paid right?
>Help me out Sup Forums good or bad decision ?
What are your after-service goals and current moral values? Therein the answer lies, user.

No.

9 years active duty here. Getting out on medboard since apparently I can't take the ugly side of war.

I have nightmares every day and have become a total recluse, alienating my family. Was it worth it? Would I do it again? Fuck no.

you realize you could be a mechanic for any branch right? If you actually want to get into airforce intelligence you better be smart af

What do you think security forces do, and would you be surprised if you found yourself standing outside of a locked door for 8 hours at a time?

I work on a military base setting up ball rooms for army and big wigs. Seems nowadays its full with nig nogs who show off and act like monkeys, oddly really short women, most white males are pretty cool though

Why would there be niggers cucking Russian soldiers? Shouldn't it be mongoloids instead?

Friend of mine is doing security forces. Sat outside of a subpen for hours at a time, just listening to the ocean. Boring as shit if you ask me.

>I learned no skills beyond how to clean and shoot an m-4
Woah woah wait, you mean to tell us you didn't learn how to assassin tons of cops like a one-man wrecking ball? You didn't learn advanced operator tactics while learning how to throw away serviceable transmissions?

That was most exciting and most boring time.

t. former anti air forces officer

Why don't you get a job as a cop?

Not sure why I never asked, but why high suicide numbers in US military?

You need to reach out to one of those VA groups that stops people like you from eating a .45.

no, not even for a moment

>t. fat asthmatic neckbeard

>why high suicide numbers in US military?
I'm told the modern military is a massive demoralization machine.

Exactly. People need to know what the actual MOS does before they sign up for it in writing in a contract that is binding.

Most MPs stand at driveways and salute people 8 hours a day. That's not cop training. That's security guard training.

I tried to get in but got rejected. Had a mechanical engineering degree at the time and In good shape. Don't know why I was rejected but it fucked me up for a while cause I always wanted to join since I was a kid.

Difficult for some to transition to a boring normie life after kicking in doors.

Brilliant.

>Don't know why I was rejected
They gave you no reason whatsoever?

yeah, i think of shit like this all the time

you don't even know how bad i can fuck up this world with very little money or resources

and with a little money, i can do even more

very bad shit i don't tell anyone about
because i don't want people getting these ideas in their sick minds
its basically like reality hacking

No. Not after service, but while serving.
Is there a culture of "bullying" or something?

Mostly unrelated to the thread but does anyone else think it's kind of annoying the amount of "military worship" people have? Especially among conservatives?

Like people expect you to respect someone in the military who never even fought as much as someone who was in the front lines of battle? Also how being a military veteran automatically makes your opinions on whatever topic worth more than anyone else's?

The army uses you for the kike. They could give 2 fucks about your trailer trash ass when you are out.

They see you as a dumb animal.

cute

I didn't realize I was a neck beard for regretting Iraq. For regretting friends dying for no reason.

Kinda hard to believe, after seeing the flotsam and jetsam that made it to MCRD.

Criminal record?

>true patriots don't work or contribute to zog either *breathes heavily*

the problem is when kids sign up for "open general"

brutal. i had some fun with sf. we had a little dirt/wood bunker and the dog, we'd eat with the turkish drivers and shoot shit in our little dugout while we watched eod and some controlled dets. none of them were stupid assholes. the stupid assholes i met were army or invariably admin. that's just my experience, clearly i didn't meet everyone

>t. shill trying to make joining the army cool again

wanted to be a soldier, thought i could work my way up the ranks
instead got 2 years of janitorial service in North Dakota
got out early with honorable discharge
suck my dick faggots

(yeah I hated every second of it and I'll be glad to never wear camo ever again)

I have very mixed feelings about my time in service.
Bootcamp was probably the best time of my service.
Served two and half more years after that, GTFO after 9/11 because I didn't want to get dragged into your shitty wars, every soldier I spoke with had the same idea that it would solve nothing.
So I quit, kinda regret leaving my comrades to get deployed, I feel like a deserter but then looking at the shit vets have to put up with both in forms of civilian attitude to them and neglect from our armed forces in terms of proper debriefing to avoid PTSD etc. makes me happy I left.
Granted our armed forces have become better at debriefing but back then it was shit.
We just had a case near my town where a Balkan vet murdered his parents with an axe and drove around with them in their car for several days before he got stopped.

I can appreciate the humor. If nothing else, I can say the army takes care of their own. I've been diagnosed with PTSD and MDD so I get a lot of help. We'll see how it is when I get out.

Well, let's see. I pulled a guy out of the barracks who tried to kill himself with pills. He made it. Then in IT there was a guy who put three rounds through his head. He didn't make it.

Maybe they were both suicidal before they joined; maybe facing years of being in the Corps was more than they could tolerate; maybe they had fantasies about how awesome everything was going to be always. Hard to say.

How could you of gone to the US army instead?

Dont you need to be a resident?

check out bob howard. i have a whole folder full of vietnam moh info. vietnam american's were some tier 1 killer motherfuckers, rip all of them. if you have viet vet family, get fucked on some jim beam and start talking about guns. they want to tell you. they want you to listen

If you are bullied in the Army, you deserve it. It means change or keep getting bullied.

I've seen grown men in the Army cry like a little bitch because they got called fat body daily, and this was active duty, not basic.

Needless to say, he got med boarded and now he gets free money for life. All because he was a fat fuck that some recruiter someone fudged in to meet numbers for the Bush troop surge.

Served in the KLA in Kosovo and it was pretty terrible. I was set on fire twice.

It's way worse in combat support, I went from armor to signal, and it's pretty gay there are way more niggers and lesbians at least I'm a faggot cpt so i get shit on less.

Not really. I am demonstrably superior to the average civilian thanks to it. I get discounts on tons of shit.

It's alright. I don't know why so many dudes are downer about their service. It's like, you knew what you were getting into. I'm very much into the idea that the US people are infact the greatest group of people in the world and worth defending. It's our piece of shit government that's fucking up our image and nobody seems to know how to stop it.

Hopefully Trump wins, and hopefully he does what he said he would do for the VA, and for the vets.

anyone considering the air force that really wants to push themselves to be the best they can be needs to look into the PJs. I was army but i'd argue that PJ selection is harder than SF and Seals. not sure about delta but i know they pull guys from the PJs regularly. if i could do it over again i would go in on whatever their PJ contract is (like 11x option 40 in army) and just devote my life to making selection. they aren't a combat team - they do rescue/extraction type shit - but you will still see combat so good chance you can get some if you're into that kind of shit. a buddy of mine from college did it and was in such good shape after his enlistment he ended up swimming the straight of gibraltor to raise money for vets. if any PJs are lurking here y'all are the real MVPs. respect.

You're retarded.

Yeah im degenerate thought and go to sea hookers.

Dumb as fuck for real.

Atleast you have a functioning military and use it
You wouldn't believe the level of cuckoldry in the average German youth

Still in the Airforce as a CE. Mostly Dirt boys only one Dirt girl but we treat her like a sister. None of the SJW bullshit reached us yet. Feel bad for Medical and Admins I heard paper pushers fighting the political wars in their office is killer.

Why do so many female soldiers become whores? Or were they whores before they joined? Or is this just a meme?

MAGA

Good evening Eric Trump. How goes the RNC?

Nope clean record. I was an Eagle scout too, but that's worthless nowadays.

Most of the women I met in the military needed a 25 to 1 ratio to get a man. Maybe 50 to 1.

women use sex for privileges

no bro i believe it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5bn3GvvkA6U
check this out

Not really. I dont have much wrong with me. I swear people are brainwashed into believing there's something wrong with them once they get out. People who have never deployed that have PTSD and need a damn dog to get through life.

I'm happy about the GI Bill. Definitely wouldn't sacrifice my life for this country now though.

Lie about something on your application? I think they have to tell you why you weren't allowed to join. I might be wrong about that though.

Your story doesn't pencil. You say you're eager to join, have no criminal record, and are in good shape, 22, etc.

There's a piece of this story you're leaving out, like you only have 1 leg or are a foreigner.

>I was an Eagle scout

This is never worthless. It does define you though, so embrace it.

>no record
>eagle scout
>degree
>rejected

the fuq? Am my being bamboozled here?

>highly male organization
>high testosterone environment.
>fuck tons of dudes hitting on you

All women in the military are whores. period. They joined to get upgraded from a 6 to a 8.
The ugliest troll women will be fucking every dude in sight on deployment.

Just remember

Theres a difference between a Veteran and a government worker

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4OWVbo_dTa8

I dont regret my time in

No you idiot.
Everyone in who enlists had no other options and the people who actually had jobs before they joined were the most suicidal and wanted out immediately
like my friend who was a pizza chef before enlisting

if you really REALLY want to be a soldier go join freaking army or marines and make sure to take a combat role where there's a good chance of you dying
otherwise most likely you'll be spending everyday warming a seat or picking up cigarette butts

do not DO NOT enlist or you'll most likely hate yourself and an hero.

there's no reason for a recruiter to withhold that information. they don't get off on ultra fucking you, just a little tip and shaft

I don't personally, but I can understand those who do. As for people who are in service and their reasons for being there? It greatly depends on what branch and MOS in my experience. I was USMC infantry, so I can only give you perspective from that. Most marine grunts from my experience are the following.
White, 19-24, generally from low-middle class families, and specifically joined the USMC to be infantry.

While most people are looking forward to using their GI bill when they get out but most don't join for it. From my experience most joined to serve their country, they stick around because you are under contract and quitting (IE going UA) will fuck you. While I didn't exactly have the time of my life in Afghanistan, I don't think I would ever regret it. Learned too much to do that.

>this pic tiggers americans

Each and every one of you know it's true and kills you inside.

med hoes, yo
it's not a silly name, it's a fucking career

Why is he just sitting there with all that shit on him?
Surely somebody should have removed that bloody clothing and dressed his wounds?

>What are your after-service goals and current moral values? Therein the answer lies, user.

Well i would want to serve till I am 30+ or so. I am 22 now and would be 23 if I signed up. I am not sure if I would be able to do officer or enlisted.

Moral values wise, you tell me to go into some area with some dudes to kill people fine with me. Ill do what ever a higher up tells me to do. I guess it's a part of the job

>inb4 that edge op don't cut your self on it

I like training for things and don't mind physical strain. It makes you a better person physically and mentally, it's adventurous too. Although I know it's not a comparison but I played HS football for a coach that would ride us to the point where I got pneumonia after a week of practice once. Made us lift after full pads practice etc.

After service I would love to work for a 3 letter agency or do some fed work.

or

Maybe some company that would get me good pay after service but I don't know what that would be.

I really don't know what I would do in the Air Force. I just skimmed through the jobs on the site and things that caught my eye were intelligence, cyberspace, combat rescue, combat control. But I don't really know thats just looking at it at a glance

wow, who the fuck is that pencilneck and why is allowed to breathe.

Just flesh wounds.

What? I wanted a GI Bill and a chance to see the world and get paid for it. I did it and got out after my first term. Meanwhile the people that went to highschool with me shit out kids and work dead end jobs. Have fun making minimum wage or spending $50,000 on a bullshit degree

just me or do they have boresighted IR? not that impressive if it is.

lots of hispanics are all about the marines too.
i generally love mexicans, until they get tatted up and throw gang signs. better off killing shitheads for the system, respect the one's that do

You're country sucks and you are nothing but a pawn. Witless fucking peasant. Go fight for muh rights. Dumb nigger.

Go airforce. I had one of the most kickass jobs the military can offer, and the Marine Corp's incompetence made me hate life so much I consider the last twelves years not just a waste, but a fucking disgrace.

>MGTOW propaganda is the cringiest

No, losing your legs for a cunt and country that hate you is the cringiest.