Why are Latinas so thick when Spanish and Native American people don't really have big butts...

why are Latinas so thick when Spanish and Native American people don't really have big butts. its not to do with being mixed with black because even mexican girls are thicc even though they are only native + spanish not black mixed

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/caamibernaal/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17490901
youtube.com/watch?v=X3z3O8pTQ-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nutrition

Kara boga

it's portuguese genes, we have more ass than spanish people, latinas with big booties have portuguese genes.
average 18 year old portuguese ass

Fpbp

Mamma mia

Lies. Even American Asians can't get thick even if they eat traditional American food like McDonald's and Burger King everyday

average 18 year old fatty ass

average 18 year old australian girl's ass

MOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEE

They might have some black ancestry they don't know about

they do have Sub-Saharan African admixture, the Mexican Mestizo reference MXL in 1000Genomes has 5% and it seems to be 5-8% across the general population of central Mexico, naturally an order of magnitude higher in “Afro-Mexicans”. don’t try to dispute this with shitty uniparental marker pie charts, this is genome-scale data.

you can guess even by the front when the ass is good or not

Didn't know Portuguese women were slutty

not all of them are.
thankfully some are so I can jerk off to them on instagram

Hmm interesting.

Most people here are gym freaks, almost all girls who I know whom work out do it because they want a better booty, I've seen results don't know shit about being fit so it looks like magic to me

I don't like asses too big though

instagram.com/caamibernaal/

I'm happy you guys just fucked the natives instead of genociding them like the anglo menace. Some hot women were created

Don't stop posting please

Faggot

I might need to visit Portugal soon.

>even mexican girls are thicc even though they are only native + spanish not black mixed

Bullshit. Mexicans do have African DNA even if they deny it or don't recognise it.

>The creation of a national Mexican identity, especially after the Mexican Revolution, emphasized Mexico’s indigenous and European past; it passively eliminated the African ancestors and contributions. Though Mexico had a significant number of African slaves during colonial times, most of the African-descended population were absorbed into the surrounding Mestizo (mixed European/indigenous) and indigenous populations through unions among the groups.
>Genetic tests show that an average Mexican has about 4% sub-Saharan African ancestry, indicating that the Afro-Mexican population "disappeared" because it was absorbed into the larger Mexican gene pool.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17490901

no bigger than this for me

negroid blood

no wider hips thatn this too, from the front

when they sit and it gets this effect, it's already too thick for me

This is the perfect body

God tier taste my man. Go on please.

sos me brother

Maybe they are just fat.

Fat and plastic surgeries, don't be surprised to find extraneous plastic objects once you dig the tomb of a pretty girl in life after some time.

Sexual selection.
The indians with bigger buts were raped more often.

I am sure there are Native and Spanish people with naturally big butts. The African genetics also come into play. A lot of Latinas do have African ancestry, including Mexicans. I don't know where you get the idea that Mexicans are not mixed with black.

LOL no, she is castizo at least. Colombian girls are known for surgery, too.

Iberian women are the source of big bunda.

>if they deny it or don't recognise it
We don't give a fuck about such things. We know they are mixed (mestizo) and that's it.
Besides, the "average Mexican" is a retarded way to try and show how Mexicans are, as it takes people with over 100% X, 0% X, and everything in between, resulting in this example of an "average Mexican" of 50/50, which is retarded as it wouldn't be accurate for any of the individuals. 5 average is not really much considering there are individuals who are very African living in the coast, whose averages are brought down due to the people who don't have any or very little in them.
And no, I'm not saying this because I hate the idea of having African DNA. I unironocally wouldn't mind if we had even more because I think girls would look much better. But that's simply not the case.

>tl:dr
Talking about averages in heavily mixed populations, such as Mexico, is retarded. Mixed individuals are a continuum, not homogeneous.

>We know they are mixed (mestizo) and that's it.
We know WE are mixed*
Sorry about that

You placed your Africans in the coast too? How do they fare there?

No idea, they are mostly in Guerrero and Veracruz. But other than they fact that they are really poor (I mean, their states aren't exactly rich either), I don't know much about them.
70% of them identify as indigenous, actually, as they adopted their customs.

you're an expert?

who is this

Oye, gimme all them THICC bundasas, mano! My penis want to talk to them

Most THICC Latinas have a slight amount of Arican Ancestory

instagram friend

give us a few insta names/hashtags

or geotags of cities with girls like this.

fuck off perv, they are my friends

most women don't have any surgery. and most women who have surgery come from the same two cities (Medellin and Cali).

a lot of foreigners come here to get cheap good surgery too.

my half paraguayan niece is super thick and she only has spanish (mother is tall and slim, not thick) and native ancestry. (mother all spanish with 4 spanish grandparents, father paraguayan mestizo)

I'm not the one contributing pics of my rl friends to an anime website jerkoff session

Silicone.

>she is castizo at least
Not really, at first sight she looks no more than 65% Euro, so she doesn't qualify as Castiza

it's for scienteific reasons, so he knows it's from the portuguese genes, latinas get nice asses

no debate about that.

Reminder that gutter girls often get gutter surgeries (injecting fucking silicone with a needle) for like 10 bucks.

spanish girls are best
t. erasmus student

>Dating Hispanics
Well done Hanz your mutt children would be proud

You're giving too much credit to Portuguese jeans, while it's true that most latinos have some protuguese admixture, the reality is that THICC jeans come from slight amounts of KARA BOGA seed

no, blacks have worst asses, they are too big, and have no shape

the typical women you see in these pictures are silicone, surgeries and tons of makeup. end this meme

Rate.

You're right. That's why a said "slight", just enough to counteract Yuro and Pachamama flatness

3/10

latinas especially from brazil, colombia, venezuela and those places have also black admixture

and black girls=big butts

Name?

post pics of native/ameridndians and full blacks please, latino americanos, s we can see where the ass comes from

looks like a mans ass

Most Colombians don't have Black admixture, mostly the ones from the Coasts have but both coasts only account for like 25% of the country's population.

Argentina has 10% Black admixture too, actually.

we just know this girl has a nice big ass, and we are looking from the front, why is that?

Holy fuck, name pls

t. never seen a castizo in his life
the average peruANO is 20% european (google the dna studies), but you probably think of yourselves as mestizo (50% euro)

Its the blessing of KARA BOGA, as you can see the countries with the least african genes don't have thick girls

My friend, 20% is a pretty high number.

t.

They are shorter, have thick pelvic bones thus muscle tissues are wider/bigger. Basically manlet gains + high body fat percentage

KARA BOGA blessed them.

good post
I'm a colombian inmigrant btw, chilean girls love the BBC
youtube.com/watch?v=X3z3O8pTQ-g

25% is one quarter of 100%.

She's fat.

a less shapely ass, can be good too, sometimes,

Man, that girl is mestiza. Castizos are people over 3/4 Euro (75%). Yes, we have millions here but that girl doesn't make the cut

Which region are you from?

no, it's just her ass that's fat

no jodás.

lol colombians on Sup Forums are obsessed with race.
chill out nigga

latinas with big asses are hot who gives a shit about genetics lol

Choco

this is too fat for me

portugese user whats her name pls
asking for a friend

it's pretty low, Nigro minority, especially if they are isolated in the coasts, separated from the rest of us, Mestizo master race.

Hmm, interesting. Didn't know chocoans were going to a Chile, let alone having a good knowledge of English. Guess you learn something new every day

NO
Bad German!!!

Dios, está memeando, nuevo puto imbécil. Es chileno.

I'm black

post pics of americndian and black(from suth america) asses/hips, lets get to the bottom of this.
I say we have the biggest responsability in creating those asses

Es obvio. Por eso le respondo con una imagen reaccioniaria sarcastica de la ranita pepe