Any kinos about crashing and burning?

Any kinos about crashing and burning?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Donald Trump... more like... Donald Drumpf hehehe..

go back to Sup Forums. we really don't want you here

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

speak for yourself, cuck.

Owen Wilson

Didn't that guy kill himself?

Inside Llewyn Davis

>Try and start a war with a nuclear armed, aggressive dictatorship which has one of the largest armies in the world

Is he literally retarded?
Inb4 7d chess

>He doesn't want politics spam, I know, I'll insult his sexual dominance

>largest armies in the world

Kim pls

Would anyone really miss Sout Korea? It's not like they can bomb anything important.

North Korea isn't nearly as powerful as it claims, and even if their bullshit happens to be true, that entire army is marching on an empty stomach. A war with North Korea would be hilariously short, and a shitload of its own soldiers would take the opportunity to bring the Kim family down.

West Korea is weak anyway

Citizen Kane

Not to mention most of their military is comprised of soviet Cold War era equipment

>Sup Forums helps vote in Trump
>shill for him on every board
>he gets elected
>he kicks Bannon out after the first month
>fully jewish now

LOL
O
L

The Dark Knight Rises

His political affiliation is all he has, please just let the baby have his bottle

>one of the largest armies in the world
Wait what...?

I too am disgusted at the idea that there might be hostilities to break out from this, but the only one who'd suffer in the slightest would be worst Koreans from best Korea's heavy artillery.

Then the Chinese and Americans swoop in to bomb their army to smithereens, and voilĂ .

>launch an ICBM
>splashes just off the beach

I fucking love their displays of "power"

>Trump might provoke North Korea in a CHIC-4 style combined nuclear/missile test and we'll finally get new footage of a nuclear explosion

Now that will be kino.

>crashing
>Figured out all you have to do to get the media licking your balls is to throw old bombs around in random locations
>Threaten WW3 sporadically

Things are looking up actually.

Are people really afraid of North Korea? Are you guys this dumb? Let the gooks worry about them. It's not like they care about us.

Fuck ______ _____ and fuck _____ ______!

They have no logistics, their entire country is devoid of any strategic infrastructure and their population is always one bad harvest away from starvation

They could sustain total war for about 1 week until they ran out of beans bullets and bandages, and all of their troops that weren't wiped out in the first 24 hours of nonstop arial bombardment would defect in droves just like the Iraqi Army in 1991

That being said, that fucking autist knows this good and well and would never EVER do anything that stupid to jeopardize his power

>Implying China will allow their ally to get disposed and a new US backed regime put in place on their border

China is laughing at the US right now, they know this will come to nothing

When Trump finally invades NK, Seoul SK will be obliterated.

Americans will have to deal with die-hard NK terrorist attacks for decades afterward. Mostly poisoned water supplies.

good.

They had to ruin videogames.

>State S. Korea is a key ally
>Provoke N. Korea with threats of war
>Soeul gets nuked
>Who cares about these gooks

I love Trump's foreign policy

Who do you think?

Literal Nazis have taken hold of the United States, with the help of the Russians, and are threatening WWIII and all you guys can do is meme about it? Why not take a stand? Call your senators, march in the streets, donate to Meals on Wheels. Get out there and resist!

Alec Baldwin, hands down

my country has some actual kino about crashing and burning

just google Smolensk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash

he is tearing it up weekly on SNL. I can't stop laughing when he comes on, but it also makes me want to weep for all of the refugees that we're not helping because of Trump.

At least you assholes get to learn what it's like to have a senile dilettante as a president as opposed to a nigger or a woman. I hope you all suffer to the extreme up to the point of nuclear armageddon. It's the only way to make your sister fuckers figure shit out.

The Asian markets will collapse, pretty much JUSTing markets across the West.

Really makes you crash

>Russian air controller literally said the flight should abandon its descent but Polish pilots said fuck it and crashed into the ground
>Polish President said a few weeks ago the crash was caused by the Russian air controller

I'm pretty sure polish president doesn't believe in shit he says

he does it because his party was elected (partially) on anti-russian campaign and this crash was a major emotional point of it

they don't want to let go o the crash just because talking about and and blaming russia for it somehow resonates with stupid voters and can guarantee them re-elections

it's not about the crash itself or people dying, it's about using it for political gains

Idris Elba

The dark knight rises

ohhhhhhhhhh ohhh hahaha hahahahaha I-I-I see hahaha I see what you did there! holy shit! like in the beginning, right? in the beginning with the plane? bane says he's going to crash the plane with no survivors, right?

Hey dude samsung make the best ssds

North Korea is full of hungry skellingtons

>Implying they won't binge eat when they get to America

Yes, the 2016 election.

which of you assholes know what THAAD is?

>being this guy

You're all kinda stupid and young, Do any of you fuck ups know what is going on in NK?

HEAD. NICE AND HOT

Trump (2019) dir. Steven Spielberg

Irrelevant. What matters is China and Russia

>NK, China, Russia, Venezuela and Cuba refuse to bow down to the Rothschild
>OY VEY IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH
>GEVALT GO GET MY FAT DOG AGAIN, IT'S TO MAKE MY THINGS RIGHT

>it's a Trump bombs the people fighting ISIS episode"

really fires up the old ziocon missile strikes

N Koreas do have the largest standing army of the world.
that pic says 700k but to my knowledge it used to be a mil.
idk how much america have, who are the country who has the biggest military budget byt they do not have 700k soldiers in their army.
If and when the next great war starts they will be relying upon conscription. In the conscription game china will win

>Do any of you fuck ups know what is going on in NK?

Yeah, they're having parades of fake bombs.