RNC forced to close online convention chat after anti-Semites turn it into a Jew-bashing hatefest

rawstory.com/2016/07/rnc-forced-to-close-online-convention-chat-after-anti-semites-turn-it-into-a-jew-bashing-hatefest/

Kek. Anybody have screenshots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXSsp2vvHjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

surely Sup Forumstards were behind this

yes it was Sup Forums

i was watching the chat, and i'd say at least 99% of it was pol-related stuff

oy vey, shut it down

You guys are fucking retarded.

I doubt it, it was probably just liberals or isolated individuals being shitheads, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Jew-bashing is about the only reason I like this place. It is absolutely retarded to see the degree to which Israel owns your arses over in the USA. There needs to be a reckoning.

GG pol.

Less than tactical, but I guess this was going to become inevitable.

lel RNC getting butt blasted by anime masterbators

It is absolutely frustrating to see how which Israel owns your arses over in the USA. It is such an elephant in the room in US politics. All the candidates do nothing but suck Jewish dick. There needs to be a reckoning.

Well done Sup Forums.

saved

it's your fault

Holy shit that's immature.

Mahmoud detected.

james corbett detected

I always thought it was kind of weird how christian republicans (and many democrats) are so obsessed with Israel for some reason. I'm a conservative but also a atheist and I couldn't give a shit about that country.

Do Christian republicans drool over Israel so much because of religious reasons or something?

gas yourself, kike

>the board of peace

As far as I can tell, it's money, power, brainwashing, believing everything policy wonks say, reptilians at the top, and crazies who have their own special interpretation of the end times.

Nah we just hate muzzies more. If we could wipe all those fucks out wouldn't be long before we would turn on the jews.

Supporting Isreal is supporting a state that kills muzzies, we are fine with that.

can't even spell "Bored of peace"

I'm one of those, too many jews in this convention.

These disgusting vile comments showed me this disgraceful website!

Oh my G_d.
You people sicken me, I am truly disgusted!

Very disappointed at the antisemitism!
Everyone here should feel ashamed of themselves!
You all disgust me, filthy people spreading such hatred!

Only racist, hatred-filled bile such as yourselves post such nonsense!
You cannot say these things about Jewish people!

Get out of your basements and meet a Jew!
Enlighten yourselves instead!
Vermin, you are simply vermin!
All of you should be reported to the FBI for this!!!
Lessons about Judaism are available from your local Temple!
Time to stop spreading this hatred!

They were asking for it. Kikery after kikery.
Berg after berg came up on stage, with shitty speeches.

>Implying British media is not a bastion of muslim propaganda.

>Vermin, you are simply vermin!
>mfw

The Scofield Bible reference guide is the root cause of it. Printed a little over 100 years ago, it is the reason so many conservative christians believe in "judeo-christianity" and suck the jews dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXSsp2vvHjE

You think

Sup Forums literally didn't do nothing. There was no thread here. So many people are naming the Jew now, they can't plug all the holes so just pin it all on this place.

It just occurred to me that Sup Forums probably caused the controversy and the outrage

Sup Forums probably did at least something but it does seem like there has been an increase in people on the internet naming the Jew recently.

Remove Israel and your Muslim problem dwindles by 95%....they never hated the us before Israel

Why do you suck baby dicks?

you guys are fucking retarded

atleast make fake leftist looking accounts instead of anime girls with trump hat and spouting memes

Is this real life? Almost had me, you intolerable faggot.

oy vey i agree dis nudda shoah

Haha r you kidding me? It's all a false flag by Rick "I wanna fuck anime lolis" Wilson anyway