"Hello there and welcome to KFC. What can I get for you today, sir?"

"Hello there and welcome to KFC. What can I get for you today, sir?"

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/strong-medicine-drinking-wine-and-beer-can-help-save-you-from-cholera-montezumas-revenge-e-coli-and-ulcers1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uhmm yeah, Do you know where is a Pollo Campero?

fried chicken you dumb fuck

Mo money for dem KFC's

this photo was taken in Brampton Ontario, wasn't it?

are you a grill

Yes, can you give me directions to Bojangles?

I would like a girl like that as a girlfriend But I would be too scared to ask her out

"You can get the fuck out of my country"

"Something you don't have to touch with your hands, I'd prefer not to get Cholera today"

A number 2 and i don't mean what you dropped on a street an hour ago.

I'll have a designated shitting streetwise box meal please.

a bucket of chicken fried in oily shit

Do you have a vegan menu?

Please put gloves on before serving me or prove that you poo in loo, thank you.

"Unfortunately, due this area's cultural limitations, this branch of KFC is serving vegetarian items only. Perhaps you'd like to take another minute or two to order something else off the menu?"

Wait this isn't Popeyes? Fuck, well I better go.

When did 7-Eleven start selling KFC?

As a Pajeet, I'll spit in your food if you say this to me

This is why I dont trust Pajeets, cant handle the bants

Rude.

I T ' S T I M E T O G O B A C K

Does the job.
Acts polite.
Where's the problem?

Why is this a thread?

2 buckets of poo plz

>$149!!!!????!?!?! How long was I sleeping?

A medium rare steak

Underrated

WEW

She's taking white jobs though, it's almost as if she doesn't even care how white people would feel when she accepted that job.

Popcorn chicken and a rootbeer please.

is this KFC halal certificated ?

Something that doesn't have poo all over it.

Why is there so many islanders in here?

Yeah man

Bix nood muggafugga

Hi, I'm looking for a fast food place that sells slaughtered cow, can you give me directions?

two value buckets of poo

Go ahead. Your curry powder laced saliva has antibacterial properties to counteract your DESIGNATED WIPING HAND that has been touching my food.

Are you using satire/irony? Because you totally could be, but there are a lot of very strange people here.

Just in case you aren't: Your country was built entirely on immigration. At no point does your constitution state "...except for non-whites". Americans tend to take their constitution even more literally than the bible. Live with it, or be anti-American.

and i bet you wonder why people hate indians

Lemme get that sandwich where the two pieces of fried chicken act as the bread with the bacon.

Oh, really? Sorry, I didn't realize. I won't be ordering anything today, thanks anyway.

Lmao underrated

I was using several layers of irony, my dude

My one was Egyptian and keeps smiling to me more and more when I go for KFC.

Should I make the move?

A bucket of desi qts to worship my white cock pls :3

A blow job.

Yeah, good job cleaning the loo. where's the ordering kiosk?

What's the problem? Do you want that job?

You can get a job in the factory making what they're selling. You'll get twice the pay, twice the hours, real benefits, and you won't have to deal with customers.

POO

This

If she's coptic or at least not a muslim, I see no problem.

I know shit squat of that food chain's menu.
Whats the best thing you can order? lol

And btw, the same in burguer king? Can any americans help me out?

Phew. Thanks for letting me know. As I'm sure you realize, it is VERY hard to tell around here. Especially when you're making an extra-special irony sandwich.

Yeh bruh gimme da ho bucket ya her?

FUCK OFF AND STOP ASKING ME IF I WANT CUURY IN INDIAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I ordered that 2 years ago. They literally took one piece of bacon, split it down the middle (separated the fat from the meat) and layed them parallel for my two slices of bacon.

Their shit is so pathetically over priced and they still Jewed me over a microwaveable precooked bacon slice.

Never going there again.

Popeyes is the white man's chicken.

You can order fried chicken of various types, fries, mashed potatoes and gravy and nasty ass coleslaw.

It mostly tastes good but you will regret it the next day as you get massive indigestion and then swear you will never go back, but then after 6 months to a year, you will forget about that and go back anyway.

a white employee, if you please.

>negress in commercials with southern accent
>gospel music playing
>"LOOOOOSIANA FAST"
Definitely the white man's chicken

>Historically cholera would have been even more common for the simple reason that it is transmitted from one person to another when people drink water or eat food contaminated with feces.

>Cholera appears to have evolved in India and then spread around the world, traveling from one contaminated source of water to the next.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/strong-medicine-drinking-wine-and-beer-can-help-save-you-from-cholera-montezumas-revenge-e-coli-and-ulcers1/

Would you like the halal option

KEK