What's some /SchoolShooting/ kino? Movies/tv shows about or featuring a school shooting

What's some /SchoolShooting/ kino? Movies/tv shows about or featuring a school shooting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhplhhnvPQs
youtube.com/watch?v=ynCD5hLbDLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Since 1982, there have been at least 70 mass shootings across the country... Forty four of the killers were white males. Only one of them was a woman." So white men have been responsible for about 63 percent of mass shootings in that span, despite comprising a far smaller portion of the total population.

Revenge of the Sith

>Chicago in a single year has had a higher kill count than all of those combined

youtube.com/watch?v=zhplhhnvPQs

The fact they disclude "Gang shootings" from Mass Shootings should really tell you a lot about that quote.

>niggers killing othee niggers

Buts that common? Good little white boys who dindu nuffin aren't supposed as violent and angry as the niggers i mean why would they?

>Buts that common?

And it's ignored.

>literally an inbred
>calling people niggers

Indeed. And FBI should profile accordingly. As they should for Muslims and black people, who also overly represent some other crime statistic. As should women, who overly represent non-violent crime like shoplifting.

It's not about feelings, it's about pragmatism. But of course you'll only have the consensus agree with profiling the first one, not any of the others.

You need to be an adult to post here, user

We Have to Talk About [boy's name]
Don't remember or care enough to look up the title.
The film is good though

>liberals have to narrow down murders to mass murders to make whites look bad

What difference does it make if one person kills a bunch of people, or if a bunch of individual people kill a bunch of individual people? Murder is murder, and black people commit over 50% of them despite being 13% of the population.

Plus the fact that most mass shooters are white just goes to show that white people are even less likely to be murderers than blacks since there are fewer white murderers who kill more people whereas there are more black murderers that kill more people.

For example, hypothetically lets say to kill 100 people lets say it would take 40 white murderers since white people commit more mass murders, whereas it would take 70 black people, and black people still commit more overall murders than whites. That statistic really just shows how subhuman and violent blacks are when you think about it.

>abortion clinics strangely absent from the Mass Killings statistic

really makes you think

White people aren't as violent as black people. Black people commit over 50% of murders and robberies, over 30% of rapes and assaults.

Because most of the time blacks kill for dumb gang related reasons (turf, revenge, a diss) but when whites go on shooting sprees it seems more personal and evil.

Really brings the quesiton of what is worse from an ethical point of view: someone who's conscious about life and death and finally chooses to kill, or someone who's too dumb to understand anything other than waving a gun around

Yes exactly, black people are stupid and violent and kill for stupid and violent things, whereas when white people kill someone else and when white people go on shooting sprees it's because they're evil, and despite that black people still commit more murders than white people because there are way more stupid and violent apes than there are evil whites.

Also anyone who murders someone else is evil anyway so you're point is actually retarded.

Return to reddit

why dont other races commit school shootings as much as white men?
what the fuck is wrong with white men?

why do they suffer from mental issues so much? is it white entitlement?

The tower is a great doc. Has a pretty unique artstyle that really captures the 60''s. It's about the university of Texas shooting from the tower.

probably the best one

I've been wanting to watch this actually.

There is so much black on white random crime that just goes completely unreported by the media because it doesn't fit MUH RACISM narrative. Blacks have killed and tortured and hurt whites, white children, in the most horrific ways and in record numbers, and you will never hear about it. I'd love to know the gang related reason for that black guy who killed a white child by lighting him on fire on Christmas. Or that white girl who was kidnapped and tortured and had bleach poured down her throat after they killed her boyfriend in front of her. Blacks literally offer nothing to white society, and if you removed them from the population violence and murder in cities would drop by 90%.

I really liked this one a lot. The visual style was very cool and the story overall was very interesting. I know a lot about the Whitman story and even I learned a lot while watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=ynCD5hLbDLI

Lanza frequented the supercolumbinerpg forum as "Smiggles." The creator of this project was/is an admin on there (I'm not sure if its still active). I talked a lot with her, and she showed me transcripts of messages Lanza sent to her complimenting the film. According to him, it was "the best".

Lol what an autist.

Explain.
Have you watched it? Aside from some of the effects in the end, it's actually pretty good for a college project.

The main thing is that atmosphere is captured better than all of the films you guys have listed. It avoids these teen cliches and cheesy acting (t.elephant.)

>Blacks have killed and tortured and hurt whites, white children, in the most horrific ways and in record numbers, and you will never hear about it

200 years ago this would have been ok if you were guy in this scenario.

Blacks and whites are both cancer.

Han is the only civilised race and their filmography proves it.

True kino

Murrican horror story 1st season
kinda

Retard

nigger

Came here to post this.

no I was referring to Lanza

gus van sant's elephant

Truly the best one

Zero Day is pretty good too, elephant is trash

The name's Kevin iirc.
I didn't think it was that good but it made me uncomfortable

>typos
>"Over half of non whites will be arrested and charged with a serious felony"
Kind of doubt that one user

>a couple of white dudes over the span of 50+ years have serious breakdowns and go postal
>niggers act like niggers every single day

There's that Estonian movie titled Klass.
Not very good imo but not the worst I guess

LOL! It fits.

Legit LOL'd

niggers do it because they're niggers

whites do it because they're psychopaths

theres a pretty haunting scene in the first season of American Horror Story