Sup Forums's opinion on Wales and the Welsh?

Sup Forums's opinion on Wales and the Welsh?

based

Anglo-Saxons raped the celt out of it and now everybody has blue eyes, this is good.

diolch yn fawr

Good English county

Who?

I'm part Welsh but I don't know anything about you.

Dw i draig

>implying Wales won't leave the UK so it can be enriched by mussies

and now achmed rapes your kafir daughters. funny isn't it

this

based

saved uk from the eu

i am 1/4 welsh feels good lad

FUCK OFF BRUSSELS
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES

Ceredigion yma, pwy sy'n lan?

i think the english should move to wales and make it forget its welsh root

Nice little country, God bless

DVLA FUCKING SCUM LIVE THERE

I used to make fun of them as sheep shaggers but I never will again after their solid Brexit showing.

You're a good un, Wales! You're alright.

>posting on Sup Forums instead of rigging car bombs

nice Ireland proxy lad

Sheep Shaggers

They saved us.

They have some pretty hot women tbqh desu

Wales is based
Has best national anthem in the world
Has best flag on the planet(both reduce America to second place)
Your language is great
Your heritage is second to none
Unlike the Bongs there is actually a decent amount of you who are pureblood Welsh instead of just viking rapebabies
Your country is beautiful as fuck second only to Isle of Man(before they kebab came obviously) and New Zealand
You guys don't like kebab
Women are qt af
Beard genetics of the gods

Fuck you kike

Wales was always our favourite union brother. Scotland has always been an ungrateful little shit.

Wales is pretty much ethnically the same as England. The Anglo-Saxons made us all have Blue eyes, so yeah. We're all basically Saxons.

>best flag

green on a flag is fucking cancer
should have used St David's gold yellow and black

ENGLAND AND WALES
ENGLAND AND WALES

You do know that blue eyes did exist in the isles before the Germans raped you right?

As a Muslim the shape of your country offends me.

>Using a religious symbol on your flag
Only cucks do that

Hardly in the quantities we have today.

not with near 50% of the population

it's literally an old celtic thing to distrust the fair haired and blue eyed as being the invaders

Welsh cakes are so good. I'm glad that no other part of the world even knows of them.

Yes but remember populations on the island were infantile in comparison to Europe until the Roman conquest forced more baby making

Even the English have upwards of 40% Celtic genes in some areas.

Besides, I have a long line of Welsh ancestry on my mother's side and they all have brown eyes.

All celts were shades of blonde and red save for those inhabiting Gaul until the celts fell apart and were replaced by Germans in northern europe

All celts were shades of blonde and red save for those inhabiting Gaul until the celts fell apart and were replaced by Germans in northern europe
My gran makes them

It's a pretend country to keep you grass hut savages from rioting

>Dyn Du

What sorcery is this?

siocled

Of course certain lineages of Welsh people can have Brown eyes (just as English can) but the higher ratio of blonde hair and blue eyes is demonstrably from Anglo-Saxon Influence. As said above, it's literally an old Welsh tradition to not trust Blonde haired, blue eyed people because they were seen as invaders.

I'm 1/4 Welsh, but my grandparents got divorced and remarried so my mother was raised Welsh. Its an OK place. The accent is kinda annoying though. Actual spoken Welsh sounds really nice, I can't speak it though. Anyway best union partner by far.

>Wales is a non-country, despite having an established culture and own language
>The USA is a country, despite having no established culture and uses Spanish and English

kek

To be fair Wales was always the best friend. It has been part of the dominion of England for a millenia.

Where my family name is from. BTFO. Wales is based.

>best friend
>not massively cucked slave

There's a funny guy on youtube named Dai Ling Ping who's welsh.

That would literally never happen, are you thinking of Scotland?

i mean some guys are into being cucks so why not?

They got invaded by the Romans same as us and by the Normans. Despite pretty much accent differences we've been basically the same country for yonks. Fought in the same wars, had the same laws, had the same King etc.