DUDE NO BORDERS WORLD PEACE

DUDE NO BORDERS WORLD PEACE

You're retarded if that what you took home from Arrival.

>hi bro how are you ?
>ARE YOU TRYING TO PUSH YOUR CULTURAL MARXIST AGENDA ON ME ? IM NOT FALLING FOR YOU TRICKS

Jesus fuck you people have containment board - use it.

noticed the crazy alex jones character in it when i watched it

Why would China's President repeat their conversation together when they met in person? Who does that in real life? Why wouldn't he just say "I'll never forget what you said to me" or "My wife's dying words"?

Oh wait, it was just convenient otherwise the entire movie wouldn't make any sense.

Bravo 10/10

agree

autism

How does understanding the language suddenly make you see the future and time all circular?
There was a "flashforward" where she has a book and she's teaching a class. Does that mean humans can now see the future?

>World Peace

>how could a government official from a country known for its worldwide surveillance know what a Chinese politician said in his private home?
>I know SHE'S A TIME TRAVELLER
HELLA EPIC TWIST!!

>dude no borders
>all the poor people move into the US, EU, Canada, and Australia destroying them

You can't possibly have misunderstood the movie this badly. Bait.

Because he understood what was going (the circular concept of time).

When was this ever suggested?

that wasn't the message tho

It's a movie faggot.

that's what I got from his facial expression. wasn't explicitly stated, but seemed fairly obvious

this, i cant believe you idiots dont pick up such obvious stuff, do you even watch the movies?

autists are notoriously bad at reading facial cues

DUDE WAR IS AWESOME
IT'S JUST LIKE MY CALL OF DUTY ON MY XBOX

>DUDE JEWS LIKE MONEY SO WE HAVE TO APPEAL TO THE LARGEST MARKET LMAO

When Shang and Louise met, he literally said that he felt it was necessary to tell her what she told him.