If you believe in meritocracy you cannot be a racist as merit is more important than an individual's race

If you believe in meritocracy you cannot be a racist as merit is more important than an individual's race

If you don't believe in meritocracy you're a commie

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Statistically speaking niggers, spics and arabs have lower IQs than whites

Making this statement is racist

However, you have to acknowledge it if you are a meritocrat

When dealing with individuals the collective is irrelevant

That is correct.
The point remains that, if you're operating on a purely merocratic basis, you'll be favouring whites and chinks than you will anyone else.

People are individuals. Favouring one group over another is discrimination and the antithesis of meritocracy

If an arab is doing better than a chink, I will pick the arab. Most people on Sup Forums would too, you are making Finnish people look bad go away.

But there are more individuals in certain groups that are more intelligent.
Therefore if you're operating on the basis of merit alone, you will find an overrepresentation of those groups in the people you select.

>Tfw when way above average iq spic because of mixed heritage

What if an arab is doing better than a white person?

Dumbest post ever, race destroys meritocracy because nogg get 300 points on the sat and quotas require that average nogg attend over exceptional caucasians

>overrepresentation is a bad thing

So [Social] Darwinism is bad because it hurts people's feelings?

pretty much everyone agrees with this. Most people on here aren't racist, we just don't believe in favoring shitskins because we wuz kangs and shieeet.

If a black man is legitimately better and more qualified for a job, then by all means hire the man and pay him well. If he isn't, then into the trash he should go without a second thought about his race.

Most of the ebil 'racists' on the internet these days honestly don't care about skin color, they care about laws that are inequitable on an individual basis and media that is inequitable on an individual basis.

Thats not what he said you fucking moron. Holy shit what a retard.
I'm really pissed at how stupid you are god damnit why are you in my country leave leave leave

I think you've got me mixed up with the Finn here.

Not true. A good chunk of Sup Forums will always pick a certain race over another regardless of merit.

oh my bad

but yeah why do people assume overrepresentation is a bad thing? ala Affirmative Action hurting asians?

dam, that really makes you think

Sometimes. Asian over-representation can be explained by merit. Jewish over-representation isn't. Jewish success in the west is mostly due to nepotism and croniesm.

They believe in complete equality of merit between races.
i.e if there's equality of opportunity there must necessarily be equality of outcome... If there isn't equality of outcome, then under this belief system, the problem must be unfair discrimination.

True equality of opportunity is impossible. At the same time affirmative action isn't the answer.

You're right on both counts. People assume all disparity is just white racism though, despite Jews and Chinks completely dispelling that idea.

Jews do prove though how harmful nepotism is to meritocracy.

What's your solution?

Communism is meritocracy capitalism is anti-meritocracy.

except communism is as nepotistic as it gets

Have blind first round screenings. All that you could see are test scores and grades. After the blind initial screening you can do interviews. This has been tested for job interviews. The people who get the jobs usually perform better because they are selected on merit, and the people selected are usually more diverse.

I dont think anyone here would shy against hiring a Woman, black arab etc.

as long as they did a good job

Let's see then.
>embrace complete meritocracy
>white men dominate everything
>waaah waaah racis system gibs me dat waah waah

I think racism is overrated on Sup Forums. There can be some good conservatively-minded dindus. I actually like Asian people, I think they're cool, I like their video games, and I think they're as attractive as white people.

But you can't really blame people for noticing that a lot of black people are on welfare, they don't have jobs, they support violence against cops, they're communists, etc. It's just human nature to generalize. We need to stop demonizing these people, stop insisting that they're "racist", and realize that often they're just having some sort of emotional reaction.

Now, if someone repeatedly insists that all people of a certain race are inferior, then yes, they're racist. They probably don't reject the term "racist" either, like the left assumes everyone will do. Bottom line, if someone says they're a racist, they're a racist. If they deny being a racist, and if they don't openly admit to being a racist, then they're not a racist. The left doesn't get to strawman and tell you what your own ideas are.

And yet if you believe in meritocracy and act upon it, you will be called a racist.

Most people here are for meritocracy. However liberal logic would label them as racists because liberals believe in equality of outcome rather than equality of opportunity