So everyone agrees that a 12 year old 100lbs girl beating up a gang of armed mercenaries is unrealistic?

So everyone agrees that a 12 year old 100lbs girl beating up a gang of armed mercenaries is unrealistic?

Haven't even seen the movie to be honest senpai

She's a mutant

Yes, but it's just a movie so it doesn't matter.

Round 2

Rude

Let's see how long it takes for it to descend into pedoposting.

Feminism is about women being "independent". Everything else is window dressing.

post more of her armpits

Goddammit, not even ten posts in.

>immune to bullets
>has fucking claws

yeah I think it's plausible OP.

No its "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes."
thats literally what it means

>cunnyposting 2
I was just waiting for the sequel.

she wasn't exactly beating them up...she was literaly cutting them to pieces with those claws.

So everyone agrees that physiologically age is just a number in respect to mutants or 'enhanced' humans, right?

that's 100 lbs? some fatso perspective you have there. i weight less than that and i'm much larger

She beats the gas station attendant by pure strength without using her claws.
>checkmate atheist

The Reavers were incompetent. I did find her managing to knock X 24 off his feet odd. I think they rationalized her effectiveness with that flip thing she does. I'm no fighter, how effective would it be?

Not just any type of movie ether, it's capeshit. You should expect 12yos to beat up a gang of mercenaries.

Same

Yeah, but it's a comic book movie. I really can't be bothered.

Adults with Logan's specific mutation can stay in their 20s-30s for centuries, apparently, but all others are the age they look, more or less.

These threads are really popular. 16 unique IPs already. Why can't we have Dafne threads?

Depends on her momentum. Flipping people stronger than you typically involves using their own center of gravity against them.

Laura is still much much weaker than prime Logan. People seems to forget that she got caught twice.

So she can pull off the "Im' really hundreds year old" thing? Interesting.

What it actually does > some definition in a book

When she's an adult she can. She'll age normally until her twenties.

We can, just talk about whatever you want.

her and x24 fight at the end was brutal. Hope someone makes an webm.

That part where she shanks him thirty times was just savage. Makes you think Pierce is right and having someone like her running around unchecked is a bad idea.

Is it possible to achieve native fluency in a new language?

Oh yeah. I liked her just mauling him while he tries to shake her off.

>What it actually does
If everyone uses it to mean something other than the book definition than you are right.
But thats a difficult claim, you have to show that majority of English speaking people use the a meaning different than its dictionary meaning. Otherwise its just some people misusing the word.

Ok smart boy, first lets talk about her body of work.

The music for the Forest Fight was great. They really should release a soundtrack of Logan screaming and howling. It would make for great workout music.

I better not

Shes full of metal, i'm sure she weighs more than 100lbs, and just from carrying that weight she'd be stronger than normal.

>Caring about realism in a movie with mutants that have all kinds of powers including telekinesis and rapid healing

She really is a good casting. I still have doubts about how she will do in a role with more dialogue, but she is amazing at acting by just facial expression.

Well assuming the gas station attendant is a normal person and she has full wolverine style powers she could easily overpower him. He should win at first but she would continue exerting force and as her muscles tore and regrew she would begin ballooning up in physical strength just like when Logan lifts cars in the comic.

Anyone actually think theres going to be a X23 movie? Will this character ever actually be portrayed by Dafne again or is this it?

I hope so

Given the popularity of the character, I'd say it's a definite that she'll reprise the role.

I hope there won't be. The only way they can go with Dafne is down, this will be Hit Girl all over again

>Given the popularity of the character
What are you basing that on? Like I'm not exactly seeing people blowing up about her the same way people blew up about the girl from Stranger Things. Like on facebook everyone was saying the movie was great but not specifically talking about her.

I kind doubt it, if they make a solo X-23 movie she will be an older teen/ early adult.

>What are you basing that on?
Sup Forums is huge in deciding careers. We memed Ryry, Bella, Zendaya and many others into TV shows and movies.

I doubt that. On one hand she is really popular among normies but on the other hand it will take them at least 5 years to get a laura movie out and by that time people will forget about her.
I hope we see her again though, she does rape face like no one else.

She was great as a small 35 year old man with long hair.

I literally don't know who any of those are.

It's not the man in the fight, but the fight in the man...

asshat.

dafne's parents are more level headed, she will have a long and successful kino career, Stranger things girl will burn like fire and die

>Stranger things girl will burn like fire and die
What the fuck? Where'd that come from.

Not an argument

I didnt mean die die, I meant her career will die

It helps that both are actors, theatre actors too... non-Americans also.

Yeah I got that, I just meant, you sounded angry? Like vindictive and hoping for blood. Why?

I dont mind that the internet is not flooded with her duck faced selfies.
Gives us a reason to celebrate when her next photos do come out.

She's superhuman, has enhanced senses, strength, speed and unbreakable bones. She also has claws. She's not just a 100 pund 12 year old girl.

I am not angry at her, but I dont like how her parents/ agent is pushing her to appear in every single events possible. Thats not good for her or her career.

What emotion is this expression trying to convey.?

Eh, I don't know if any of those kids are gonna have careers. Even well received shows rarely have the people on them go on to do bigger and better things. Like The Wire, only 2 of them got big? 1 guy from The Office, 1 guy from Parks n Rec, just Bryan from Breaking Bad, not one person from Mad Men.

She's a mutant

>I'm unimpressed

This qt is not 100 lbs. She's more like 50. Assuming we're talking about her size, not the adamantium skeleton.

>Go fuck yourself

When these guys regenerate, where the fuck is all of the energy and nutrients coming from?

the same place we get nutrients from? mutants still eat and drink. They probably just accelerate the use of stored energy when tissue healing.

Just don't think about it user. It doesn't make sense if you apply logic.

How do xenomorphs grow so fast? What does Godzilla eat? How does Kong not just die from his own weight? Reality ruins things so we need willing suspension of disbelief.

So is she going to be that size forever? Its not like her bones can grow anymore now with the metal surrounding them

Yes she's like a 10,000 year old anime demon

Jesus christ read the fucking thread. Only her claws are metal.

reading is for FUCKING FAGGOTS

Don't forget Mystique grew up with Charles Xavier

Lol is like OP never had seen an anime.

>an elite group of mercenaries hired to capture two immortals
>somehow they aren't just equipped with hundreds of variations of tranquilizer weapons

Stay in a hum-v and pelt them with tranqs from a safe distance, problem solved.

Yes but only if you stop using your native language and use the second one 90%

Is the expression I made when I read you post.

>What does Godzilla eat?

Radioactivity

So where does this franchise go from here? I really hope the going back to the 70s and 80s with James McAvoy professor X stops. They can't really do a prequel showing how Charles fucked everyone's shit up because Patrick Stewart is done

You cant eat radioactivity

How does radiation sustain his gains?

Look at this drawing I made Sup Forums!

I'm not Godzilla, m8

why are her feet so prominently in the layout of the picture?

Next movie is New Mutants. It is about the early days of the Xavier school. And yes McAovy will appear as professor X

stylized but cute. Good work, user.

Looks nothing like her. She is prettier.

He didn't make it. It's been around.

Fox is retarded. They have no idea how to build a universe at all. All of the movies are a clusterfuck with barely any continuity. They're just picking stories that they think sound cool and throwing them on screen with no real foresight. Wolverine and X are now dead in this futuristic movie (2029).

Tranquilizers doesnt work on logan or laura. Their body cleans the poison too fast.

I know, but I didn't get this one in my collection.

You cant learn the native accent past a certain age.

I wonder who wrote her script...it's looks really lame compared to mine.

And yet Logan can get drunk.

He used to not be able to get drunk. He can now because his healing factor is not at its prime. Its safe to say that laura wont be able to get drunk

So he drinks beer all the time for the taste? Godamn, this guy really is a masochist.

"I like how she wasn't annoying" is literally how popular Dafne is outside of pedos on Sup Forums. X-23 is indeed quite popular with Sup Forumsfags, but she's a self-harming murderous goth-girl and ex-hooker in those stories, not a loli.

>Sup Forums is huge
This is bait.

>doesn't like the taste of beer
what a fagboy.